Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 9. (Read 13492 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do I need a separate crypto card for each crypto currency?
Activity: 84
Will there be an official mobile app for your service?

Yes, service apps for all types of devices will be developed.
Will there be an official mobile app for your service?
In which way your crypto-cards will differ from a fiat bank card?

Crypto cards will have all the posibilities of fiat bank cards.
In which way your crypto-cards will differ from a fiat bank card?
I believe this plan is very interesting and good.
A very detailed and profitable website, informed logo, wondrous approach!

Thank you!

Your Cryptocean team)
The key thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the idea.  Good luck devs!

Thank you!

Cryptocean team.
- From 16.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage, who fulfilled the conditions for receiving awards in the period from 12.05.2018 to 15.07.2018);
- From 01.09.2018 to 04.09.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to all other Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage);
How can I contact with bounty manager?
via e-mail [email protected]  or   https://t.me/ilyatra
Activity: 98
- From 16.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage, who fulfilled the conditions for receiving awards in the period from 12.05.2018 to 15.07.2018);
- From 01.09.2018 to 04.09.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to all other Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage);
How can I contact with bounty manager?
I hope your plan runs happily! A very promising approach, logical logo!  Good luck DEVs!
Thanks!
Looks very good!
Interesting project, consistent approach.  Good luck guys.
Thanks a lot!
When will Pre-ICO ends?
I keep in this project and hope  it should be prosperous.
Interesting project, attentive design.  Good luck fellows!
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 154
I am fascinated by your project. You must consider getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
I wish good luck for the project! Detailed and profitable logo, excellence approach, judicious results.

Thank you for opinion and support, Parrish_Bato  Wink
Their idea is quite investing in my view. A rather interesting logo, classy approach.  Good luck guys!

Thank you for opinion and support, Mabcontreata  Cheesy
You guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Why do you think so? And how can you explain it?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.

When it'll be a fully functioning system?

Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on November 30, 2018

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM??

We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.

When you actually plan to start issuing crypto cards?

We plan to launch the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards later in July.

What is the minimum investment for the ico?

The minimum on Pre-ICO is 100 USD \ 10.000 CRON.
Pages:
Jump to: