Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 7. (Read 13492 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Looking forward for more updates!
Irreproachable results, sensible results.  Good luck fellows.
Thanks a lot!
Good team. Good social media game. Good publicity (as far as I can tell). Good stuff all around. Alpha launch date was set already, right? 27.07.18? If I remember correctly. Don't quote me on this.
Wishing good luck to the team. Doing good work so far.
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 98
Hello.
How contact with CEO?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Good team. Good social media game. Good publicity (as far as I can tell). Good stuff all around. Alpha launch date was set already, right? 27.07.18? If I remember correctly. Don't quote me on this.
Wishing good luck to the team. Doing good work so far.
I think this project is very interesting and cool. Faultless logo,  good idea, reasoned job.

Thank you!

Your Cryptocean team)
For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto cards?

Launch of the alpha version of cryptocards is planned on July, 27.2018 .
Activity: 56
For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto cards?
I expect you success. Unblemished business, interesting design, consistent vision.

Thank you!

Your Cryptocean team.
start planned for a fully functioning system?

Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on November 30, 2018
start planned for a fully functioning system?
What about your technology? Tell me pls

Thank you for your question.

The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
such programming languages as PHP, Ruby-on -Rails and Javascript.
The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Testing-Deployment chain is configured for the immediate release.
What about your technology? Tell me pls
I like your business!
Witting activity, excellence logo, absorbing logo.

Thank you!

Cryptocean team.
The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be nice!
Hello. Thank you, for your opinion!
Your minimal program version are ready?
Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/
At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

What measures will be taken to increase the price of your token?
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth
of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

Your cards can be only used with the help of your ATM's, or ATM's of other banks will also be supported?
Any ATM's can be used.
Activity: 70
Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/
At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth
of the tokens demand;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

Your cards can be only used with the help of your ATM's, or ATM's of other banks will also be supported?

of the tokens demand;
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: