Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 106. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
I'm thinking it was a bob dump and he trying to get other people to dump into him low to get in deeper. clearly a shake out, if you sell into his buys and start bitching when it goes up then don't come crawling back
absolutely man! bob or who else, whatever. they gonna dump this shit down. todays bid is going to be around 14k
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

I really don't know why i have bought this coin Huh It's got dumped second times and still i'm holding but anyways in next pump i am getting out. Already invested few BTC in it and current price is killing me. Let's see i can cover my BTC or not Sad
Activity: 447
I'm thinking it was a bob dump and he trying to get other people to dump into him low to get in deeper. clearly a shake out, if you sell into his buys and start bitching when it goes up then don't come crawling back
reality overcomes
You can set up a buy-wall at 5k and they are still way too expensive...but I gotta sell some more of my stash at a higher price before I can tell you more....

Oh man, really? I don't think so. Mean you don't know shit Grin
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Im still buying.. sell me more please.. bring on wave 2.

Of course. Dump first for fresh 31 btc and create secod fake pump for this circus crap.
Activity: 868
So dangerous now. From 48k to 10k.
It's second time circ dumped hard.

Not sure is safe to buy at this point over 25-30k. It could happen again.

Sure it's not a good hystory those dump for circ.

And first couple of address still untouched. If first one with 100k coin need a new car today and sell all ,price will reach 15 satoshi.
Activity: 462
releasing some pretty disturbing info soon...but I wanna sell some more of my stash at a higher price so I'll wait first.... Wink

Yep, we all believe you.  Especially since you have the CIRC signature and all... 
reality overcomes
after first wall of dump always comes the second. wait and you will see Wink put my orders @12 k
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
All the people laughing at this dump are the same ones that will be panic buying when $CIRC goes to 60k strong......  Rebounded very well and coins into stronger hands?

Time will tell.  Hold onto your hats  (and bags)
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
reality overcomes
looks like someone just sold his POS coins. a lot of them. is that you BOB? someone really have a big amount of circ.
FUD TIME!
hey unusuallfuckts where are u? Grin
Activity: 447
Booooom! Got filled on most my buys. Whoever dropped just did so into people who really want to stay for the long haul. She's already recovering beautifulyy... time to place more buys. do it again pretty please

Activity: 462
Waiting for more.  Thank you.   Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Im still buying.. sell me more please.. bring on wave 2.
reality overcomes
put your cheap coins in yr ass Grin there comes the second wave dumping
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 338
SHAKEOUT!!! Weak hands get out now!  Grin
+EV
Activity: 33
Happy dumpin Bob!!! I came here to see all the bag holders that bought at the top cry in the forums today! Was a fun ride to 48, this one is gonna take quite a fall before it recovers. Cheers! If you don't pull your buy support you are a total fucking idiot and deserve to get dumped on!

I warned you dumbfucks! Now I get to watch you all cry LMAO!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

http://media.giphy.com/media/GjYjLvGErsggg/giphy.gif
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Wow that's a lot of reading. Took a week off and blame 15 pages of posts. Nice to see CIRC doing well.
aaaaand DUMP.
Activity: 11
Someone does not care for trading bots of lounges and just smashed this coin down to 10K sats on Bittrex.
Jump to: