Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 101. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Maybe it can get listed on Bter or btc38 . Nice Chinese exchanges.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi all,

I contacted Wei H through private mail.
Let see if we can collect together some btc and circuitcoin to let him translate for us.

price for 1000 words, see below link. All negotiable.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2014-referral-bonus-weis-english-chinese-translation-services-1005465

What do you all think?

J

I would contribute.

I would contribute too
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Hi all,

Let see if we can collect together some btc and circuitcoin to let him translate for us.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2014-referral-bonus-weis-english-chinese-translation-services-1005465

What do you all think?

J

I would contribute.
Thanks, 1 in...
Swobniw70
Hi,

We have +/- 2431 words and i did not calculate the words in the Circuit panel pictures.

Come on, we should be able to collect a nice amount of btc of circuit coin right for mister Wei H the translator.
negotiable +/- 0.1 btc = 1000 words.

Best,

jeff
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi all,

What do you all think?

J

I would contribute.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi all,

Just post a circuit promotion message and asking someone to translate the circuit coin in mandarin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144968.new#new

I hope someone is reacting and like to be a part of this family.

Maybe what we can suggest that the winner of the Signature 50 post give a part of the price as bounty for the translator.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

best,

J

really good thing!
Swobniw70
Hi all,

What do you all think?

J
legendary
Activity: 966
I think when this gets through the Culling and all, these guys should rent time in the lounges to get coins back to burn.  Hah, you too can be a whale for an hour!
On this circus noobs will burn only BTC.  Grin

Hope so
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I think when this gets through the Culling and all, these guys should rent time in the lounges to get coins back to burn.  Hah, you too can be a whale for an hour!
On this circus noobs will burn only BTC.  Grin
Swobniw70
Hi all,

Just post a circuit promotion message and asking someone to translate the circuit coin in mandarin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144968.new#new

I hope someone is reacting and like to be a part of this family.

Maybe what we can suggest that the winner of the Signature 50 post give a part of the price as bounty for the translator.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

best,

J
Activity: 239
You who are inexperienced, observe your emotions. Those who are experienced, they know your emotions. B'wana chao.

haha, why???

ok just trollin but seriously, can we have a word about the så kallade bot?

take yer trollin back to stockhome and fuck off.

word
Activity: 840
You who are inexperienced, observe your emotions. Those who are experienced, they know your emotions. B'wana chao.

haha, why???

take yer trollin back to stockhome and fuck off.
legendary
I am looking for someone with solid API experience to help me on a little project for CIRC and will offer a TBD bounty for help.

PM me if you've got some skillz.

Only damn thing I am great at today is accidentally hitting sell instead of buy and giving away some coins!  Your Welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I am looking for someone with solid API experience to help me on a little project for CIRC and will offer a TBD bounty for help.

PM me if you've got some skillz.

My name is Carp, Sharp Carp.
legendary

haha, why???

Activity: 924
I think this is all just a issue with the Bots.  Testing went wrong and just started selling like crazy!  They will get it worked out I am sure.

What happened? All the sell buttons get stuck at once? Not likely. Some just decided to take profit and dumped out. Easy peasy lemon breezy.

Yeah, I was just trying to have fun with it.

haha, you made me lol at least
Activity: 798
The order book looks exactly like the Viral order book looked at first. Then Bob exited....

Just saying....

Such a mature, wise quote from a noob. Why don't you tell us your name and agenda.

Just sayin.

My name is Jeef Berky and my agenda is to tell you that the hundreds of btc on the order book are artificially placed there by someone who has big bucks and a bot.

That's all I'm sayin and I ain't saying no more  Grin

tell u what i will let u quote this so u can get to 13 posts.
Pages:
Jump to: