Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 103. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
The next few days should be fun.  I hope you guys enjoy as much as I will.   Kiss

bye bye 20k bye bye 30k bye bye 40k hello 50k and 60k
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The next few days should be fun.  I hope you guys enjoy as much as I will.   Kiss
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
He who cannot remember the past is doomed to repeat it:

The Story of Bob Surplus
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-bob-surplus-896480
Activity: 616
yeah its all fun and games till you piss him off and every single one of you loses your original investments.

There are always "Bobs".  If coin and plan is good enough it survives.  Otherwise it gets "Bobbed"

Yeah, it will go to 1 million satoshis, not dead this time it's different
legendary
yeah its all fun and games till you piss him off and every single one of you loses your original investments.

There are always "Bobs".  If coin and plan is good enough it survives.  Otherwise it gets "Bobbed"
Activity: 616
Fuck bob, we don't need him.
Activity: 377

legendary
I love how everyone automatically defaults to it being bobs fault. Several of you here clearly have no clue how market manipulation works.

Just wait till the end of the 20 block rewards when people slap all those coins on the market and flood this baby back down to 7-10k sat levels.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bob's just fun to pick on.
Activity: 377
I love how everyone automatically defaults to it being bobs fault. Several of you here clearly have no clue how market manipulation works.

Just wait till the end of the 20 block rewards when people slap all those coins on the market and flood this baby back down to 7-10k sat levels.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Top 5 wallets all grabbed coins and largest wallet left the exchange a while ago.  Someone bought for a reason.

not left, the biggest wallet

for sure it is bob that pick new coins  Wink

the big wallets still in

So, what's up with Bot testing?
legendary
Top 5 wallets all grabbed coins and largest wallet left the exchange a while ago.  Someone bought for a reason.

not left, the biggest wallet

for sure it is bob that pick new coins  Wink

the big wallets still in
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Lol, never play with what you cannot loose.  This is often no better than slots. 

Don't think this one is over yet, though.  If that was all they had, not a very good attempt as far as I am concerned.

Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Oh I forgot my buy order at 36k, bought over 500 CIRC. If I was on my computer and see the dump is coming...nah I don't care, it just gamble money and I think tomorrow we are on the same situation, just like yeasterday.
legendary
Top 5 wallets all grabbed coins and largest wallet left the exchange a while ago.  Someone bought for a reason.
legendary
He was Bot testing and broke the sell button....
Activity: 532
And of course during a big dump, bob fucking surplus went AWOL.  Kiss
legendary
Love the post - it's obviously a pump and dump.  Posted after the pump and dump.  Rocket scientist there! 
Jump to: