Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 13. (Read 354491 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Good to be back - thanks for the cheap coins, I've been waiting for a sell wall to knock down at or under 3000 for several days now. People kept beating me to it (when they're not selling into their own buys to try and trigger some sells of course).

Just a hint - the Culling phase is really just a fancy term for a 30 day shakeout and it wouldn't be a shakeout if everyone was kept in good spirits. Smiley

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
If you are here looking for devs updates you may be here a while.. If you are looking for a cheap bot that will let you play multiple markets at one time you have found the right forum

I just wanna leave this here so people know how expensive it is for running a bot.... PS with this bot once you are done with it there is no selling and getting your money back  Wink
https://cryptotrader.org/plans

Eye opening to see the prices there vs what you get with the cheap circ atm.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
devs RUV YOU RONG TIME!!!!
If you are here looking for devs updates you may be here a while.. If you are looking for a cheap bot that will let you play multiple markets at one time you have found the right forum

I just wanna leave this here so people know how expensive it is for running a bot.... PS with this bot once you are done with it there is no selling and getting your money back  Wink
good the Convention
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Hey Dev! Any updates for this project? Any ETA for the popular Rhinohunter? Its been quite a long time since the last post coming from the dev, say almost a month now?
Is it  true ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hey Dev! Any updates for this project? Any ETA for the popular Rhinohunter? Its been quite a long time since the last post coming from the dev, say almost a month now?
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
No news yet from the devs?  Huh
Developers will to return on place !!!
Activity: 212
Good place to relax and chat. Nothing more  Smiley

I think the same Grin is dev gone or what? Grin

Yes, but people think not.  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???

I think the same Grin is dev gone or what? Grin
Activity: 212
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
oct.1 st today devs HALO HALO

oct.2 still no dev no nothing except very good community Smiley
oct.1 st today devs HALO HALO
legendary
Activity: 1120
Oct. 1st today - devs where are you with update for magical Rhinohunter unicorn savior?!??!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Follow my free thread to know what not to buy, or join my group to know what to buy!

Hilarious guys like you... if you are making so much money why you gotta ask for 1btc? You are a nobody in this space and I hope nobody gives you any money! Good day sir go stick your hands out elsewhere

Nice bagholder Wink If you read my thread you would know 2 weeks ago to stop buying this crappy coin, we already dumped it and went for BOT. Then i also wrote when is end of BOT for people not to loose.

Everything I said above still stands.. u are a nobody... anyone can say they are making money off calling coins u got no backing... people like you come and go you will soon be forgotten  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I don`t know what are you talking about i`m still making money on this coin Cheesy
Activity: 84
follow me to make money
Follow my free thread to know what not to buy, or join my group to know what to buy!

Hilarious guys like you... if you are making so much money why you gotta ask for 1btc? You are a nobody in this space and I hope nobody gives you any money! Good day sir go stick your hands out elsewhere

Nice bagholder Wink If you read my thread you would know 2 weeks ago to stop buying this crappy coin, we already dumped it and went for BOT. Then i also wrote when is end of BOT for people not to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: