Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 17. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

can someone tell me if at least johnny 5 is working well

thanks

I use the whale version (~ 32K Circ required) and I am happy with it (which is why it is such a pitty that the devs don`t answer).
What's the difference between the current traders version and whale version? Where is the link for installing the whale's version? I only know of the link to the traders version: http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf.
Am I missing something? I am a whale and appear to only have access to the traders version from within the Traders Lounge. It works fine and I have access to bittrex with the bot, but from the Traders Lounge. Nothing happens when I click on the link to the bot from the Whale's Lounge. The link appears "dead" from within Whale Lounge.

Is there a difference,check the welcome screen at bot ( Traders Lounge )
You use bot version for whale lounge
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
i didn't say i will buy rubycoin, but just saying may be in 10 month we will get 40 time our investment

Yes, that will never happen.

No need to thank me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

thanks

I use the whale version (~ 32K Circ required) and I am happy with it (which is why it is such a pitty that the devs don`t answer).
What's the difference between the current traders version and whale version? Where is the link for installing the whale's version? I only know of the link to the traders version: http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf.
Am I missing something? I am a whale and appear to only have access to the traders version from within the Traders Lounge. It works fine and I have access to bittrex with the bot, but from the Traders Lounge. Nothing happens when I click on the link to the bot from the Whale's Lounge. The link appears "dead" from within Whale Lounge.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
i didn't say i will buy rubycoin, but just saying may be in 10 month we will get 40 time our investment

Yeah I took my rubycoin profits and moved here.. I think it was a good choice longterm and I do enjoy using this bot over ruby we have more control on where the money goes
i only have 12k of circ so i cannot use the bot yet on bittrex but looking forward to do so in a near futur:)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yeah I took my rubycoin profits and moved here.. I think it was a good choice longterm and I do enjoy using this bot over ruby we have more control on where the money goes
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Wow the price is dropping like crazy, a month ago rubycoin was a way cheaper bot now you are crazy if you are buying ruby over circ... Bot still works getting some timed buys love it! I will be keeping my coins lets go catch ruby
Hold and not let go  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow the price is dropping like crazy, a month ago rubycoin was a way cheaper bot now you are crazy if you are buying ruby over circ... Bot still works getting some timed buys love it! I will be keeping my coins lets go catch ruby
just a small word that can be good for us
if i remember 10 month a go
multiple people troll on the rubycoin telling it is a scam
look now dev are still working and the coin gain 40 time his value
may be we can expect that mush in 10 month Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Something still to be still be brewing with circ though, hrm...interesting.

Ironically it makes all the other recent bot coins/scams look like shit LOL, it's the 'best' of the bunch (which perhaps is not saying much  Undecided  ).

Rhino will make or break?  If Bobo is out what 'other whales' or manipulators are in...or "still in", or getting back in? lol.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Still expensive if there are no devs working on it. If they are working, they dont bother about updating their community.
Last active 10 september. Not just their community, if new investor come abroad the thread, who will be willing to invest in a coin that seems left by the devs?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

thanks

I sold all already because at the release you all of a sudden needed the 32k instead of the 11k just to use Bittrex..
legendary
Activity: 984

thanks

I will say crypto currency (altcoin) is a world of speculation
but come on guys be more serious. I am feed up with dev that do not respond
it is simple yes we are working or no we fuck you in the A..... very deep

As a group they have the responsibility to respond....

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes we want some updates
legendary
Activity: 1148
Yup warned you all. QTL working bot with real dev and cheap price but no you wanted the fancy Inwalletbotzz LOlzz Grin

My circ bot and my bot bot work 100 times better then qtl. ANYDAY!

Hi Bob, I am also happy with the nice CIRC Bot, but could you please tell us why the Devs left the boat and had to start Botcoin and now Clevercoin instead of sticking to their promises?

Hi Macno. I dont believe the devs went anywhere. Last I heard they were working on RhinoHunter.

Hi Bob, I have a hard time believing that, but ok, would be nice if they showed up soon. I still have my CIRC to have Johnny 5 run. Same as you do, if it is true that you run the CIRC Bot.

BUT STILL NO UPDATE
legendary
Activity: 984
Yup warned you all. QTL working bot with real dev and cheap price but no you wanted the fancy Inwalletbotzz LOlzz Grin

My circ bot and my bot bot work 100 times better then qtl. ANYDAY!

Hi Bob, I am also happy with the nice CIRC Bot, but could you please tell us why the Devs left the boat and had to start Botcoin and now Clevercoin instead of sticking to their promises?

Hi Macno. I dont believe the devs went anywhere. Last I heard they were working on RhinoHunter.

Hi Bob, I have a hard time believing that, but ok, would be nice if they showed up soon. I still have my CIRC to have Johnny 5 run. Same as you do, if it is true that you run the CIRC Bot.
Pages:
Jump to: