Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 14. (Read 354456 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Follow my free thread to know what not to buy, or join my group to know what to buy!

Hilarious guys like you... if you are making so much money why you gotta ask for 1btc? You are a nobody in this space and I hope nobody gives you any money! Good day sir go stick your hands out elsewhere
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
Follow my free thread to know what not to buy, or join my group to know what to buy!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
MAPC is bs.

CIRC?  Well pretty harsh pnd action but devs aren't asleep (nor is Bob or whoever/whatever playing with it).  I think buying at recent 2500-4k sat range accumulation is a no brainer to see where it can soon go for another nice runup...just sayin' Wink

You hold circ  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
MAPC is bs.

CIRC?  Well pretty harsh pnd action but devs aren't asleep (nor is Bob or whoever/whatever playing with it).  I think buying at recent 2500-4k sat range accumulation is a no brainer to see where it can soon go for another nice runup...just sayin' Wink
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
September 11, 2015 when i started my thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

i told clearly to get out of CIRC! You should have follow me.

whats your thought of MAPC? Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Buy buy buy lol at that! Bot will soon break down and no dev I sense many butthurts on this thread. 4k down to ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
September 11, 2015 when i started my thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

No thanks i buy just dgb and gulden for long term thats it
Activity: 84
follow me to make money

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Still no sign of the devs! This is it people time to close up shop and get whatever you can back from the tiny buy wall that is left before there is not one there Kiss "no dev, no project"

Exactly!

Or someone wants to buy cheap circ Smiley

Who ?  I'm not crazy !! I sold all my circ and I do not want more. Circ is dead.
You want ? Now you can buy cheaply  Cool

How is circ dead? Did the bot die on you?  Still works for me which means I am still using it which means circ still has some value... If you enjoy using a bot that is already running this coin is perfect and cheap.. I am hoping on news from dev but shit it still works just as good as it did the first day I used it

Yes bot works perfectly but the developer is not working as it should.
Activity: 658
Still no sign of the devs! This is it people time to close up shop and get whatever you can back from the tiny buy wall that is left before there is not one there Kiss "no dev, no project"

Exactly!

Who ?  I'm not crazy !! I sold all my circ and I do not want more. Circ is dead.

How is circ dead? Did the bot die on you?  Still works for me which means I am still using it which means circ still has some value... If you enjoy using a bot that is already running this coin is perfect and cheap.. I am hoping on news from dev but shit it still works just as good as it did the first day I used it
Activity: 92
might be good for a quick flip but i wouldnt hold any of these type coins long term

Exactly!

legendary
Activity: 1120

Lol come on man this post is just way too obvious. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Exactly!

Exactly!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 493
Dev has left the building Smiley

He is on a different floor maybe  Grin

Different floor in different building but maybe he come back Smiley

Never !!  He had forgot the way back !  Wink

Never look back! I mean why would you. This had so much potential as well and I was guttied I missed the massive initial pump, could have made a pretty pennie.

Never !!  He had forgot the way back !  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001