Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 146. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Probably about time to exit this one with all this talk of 100k and buying boats.  Settle down children.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Someone is pumping CIRC with small volume.
Those who are staking should sell now as this pump is unsustainable.
You can buy back at 15k

funny don't sell stake!
legendary
stake dead? i don't find blocks
legendary
Activity: 1344
Someone is pumping CIRC with small volume.
Those who are staking should sell now as this pump is unsustainable.
You can buy back at 15k
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
legendary
Activity: 1120
Crap, if I just mistakenly transferred a small amt of a different altcoin to a CIRC wallet address (withdrawl from bittrex)...are they gone for good or will it bounce back as error?  A note to people, don't do this when sleepy or hungover, lol Sad

I'm not in the best shape to answer this, but you might be able to just dump the key of that address from your CIRC wallet, and import the priv key to the other coin's client.

I did it the other way and sent some coin of another kind to a circ wallet on bittrex. Their tech couldn't manage to get the coins sent back but it was no big deal as it was a shit coin i was dumping out anyway. I did hear if you can get the private key and import it back to the correct wallet it can be possible to recover the od coin.

Cool thanks, I pm Dev.

Or well , how do I go that what you guys mentioned above?

If anyone can help recover, I'll give them a nice little chunk of the coin, it's not a shit coin lol.

Hey people - been reading/watch youtube for hours - so I'm trying to do a dump of the private key of the one CIRC wallet address that the wrong coins went too, but I keep getting this error msg (below) when trying setup the unlock BEFORE i can run the dumpkey command (then eventually do the import priv key to my correct coin wallet).

Error: RPC server was not started, use server=1 to change this. (code -18)

Can anyone tell me how to over ride this?  Is it just another console command I have to input to override it?  Or is it my PC blocking it?

Bittrex is useless re. help, they just told me go figure out how to do the dump and import thing.

I believe I have to set it up in the circ.conf file with some sort of random password/etc, right?
Thanks.

Yes you need to add it into your conf file if you want RPC support. See this page:
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/trusty/man5/litecoin.conf.5.html

Although, technically you should be able to run the command through the console without needing RPC turned on. Not sure why that isn't working for you.

OK, thank you!  Yeah I was thinking the same thing...how come I need to run that command and 'unlock' it so it can run the password bypass and then I can dump the private keys.  Is that due the dev's programming??  Then I can import them into the wallet of the other coin i mistakenly moved, and hoping that works.

Anyway I have not got much help except for you and a couple of other mentions from bittrex and other dev.  CIRC dev, please give me some input/reply as you haven't helped on this issue (I Know it's not your problem) but still hoping for help (given your 'community' here).
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
CIRC back to 20k, and this is only the beginning...

We can have a sexy dance party at 100k?
Mr. Bob can bring the Moet and Mumm!
Breakdance baby....up to 900k!!!

900k is just the beginning, 5 million sats homerun  Wink Cheesy
Dont hit the grandslam homerun.
One homerun first, lets go first for 1 milion satoshi.

all of you, please put the drugs down.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It's gonna moon big imo when bot goes on line.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70

900k is just the beginning, 5 million sats homerun  Wink Cheesy
Dont hit the grandslam homerun.
One homerun first, lets go first for 1 milion satoshi.
Activity: 225
Swobniw70

legendary
$ 0.058381 (8.01 %) up up up  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
don't quote the photo

PLEASE DELETE
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yeah it definitely could be taken the wrong way. Maybe she should have "pay day" on her hands.
legendary
We know Lana is one of us, but personally I think if I were a lady I'd rather not have a meme on the internet with "pay me" written on my knuckles since it can easily give a wrong impression to those who don't know Lana is our crypto mascotte  Cheesy

good point

i have delete
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Seems they can't troll the coin so they troll Lana. For shame.
legendary
i dont know why anyone would be selling any circ with that buy support its clearly going up take your sells of

and stake!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
legendary
Gabriel.S delete that photo please!

Jump to: