Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 150. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
what's the coin now, is it the time to buy it ?

"The coin now" is more than a coin it is a community which has an awesome dev team behind it. My advice would be it is a perfect time to buy and keep buying until you get the amount that you're happy with. Don't miss the boat thinking should you or shouldn't you Wink
What is the amount that you're happy with? Going to collect that amount, that I just have enough to enter twice Whale account Smiley...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How did I miss this thread and brilliant project, very rare you find these kind of ittle gems, glad I did!

I have set a few buy orders and will look more into this and the community over the next few days and up the amount at stake I'm sure.

Tiny coin supply this coin is undervalued big time in my eyes, anyone elses?

Why is it?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

"The coin now" is more than a coin it is a community which has an awesome dev team behind it. My advice would be it is a perfect time to buy and keep buying until you get the amount that you're happy with. Don't miss the boat thinking should you or shouldn't you Wink

yes good team and very good communiy, @st4nl3y you have to split your coins about 250 to 500
Activity: 826

legendary
Activity: 1050
Anyone know if the bot bugs have been fixed yet? I'm wondering too if the beta testing will start this week?

Hello Shogdite,

There are just a few stability / compatability bugs that still need squashing, every few hours brings a new build. The code is really solid but making sure everything is compatible and stable across multiple platforms is our current challenge. Technically, beta testing has been going strong internally through the bots standalone version. As soon as the multi platform wallet build meets our stability standards, public beta invites will be sent out. Please keep mind that in order to beta test the bot, you will need to have at least the 'Trader's Lounge' unlocked (although Whale Lounge access is prefered).

Thanks for checking in and we will be posting daily updates on the bot status from now until release!

- Barakus

I need help, my staked coins have status: conflicted. Something wrong with my wallet?

Activity: 532
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
network weight is 1.5 million already!! Holy cow, that was much lower couple days before.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well not fly but it will get to the price it belongs to him Smiley
Activity: 338
and we have lift of

Just wait until the bot is released...CIRC will fly!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Crap, if I just mistakenly transferred a small amt of a different altcoin to a CIRC wallet address (withdrawl from bittrex)...are they gone for good or will it bounce back as error?  A note to people, don't do this when sleepy or hungover, lol Sad

I'm not in the best shape to answer this, but you might be able to just dump the key of that address from your CIRC wallet, and import the priv key to the other coin's client.

I did it the other way and sent some coin of another kind to a circ wallet on bittrex. Their tech couldn't manage to get the coins sent back but it was no big deal as it was a shit coin i was dumping out anyway. I did hear if you can get the private key and import it back to the correct wallet it can be possible to recover the od coin.

Cool thanks, I pm Dev.

Or well , how do I go that what you guys mentioned above?

If anyone can help recover, I'll give them a nice little chunk of the coin, it's not a shit coin lol.

Hey people - been reading/watch youtube for hours - so I'm trying to do a dump of the private key of the one CIRC wallet address that the wrong coins went too, but I keep getting this error msg (below) when trying setup the unlock BEFORE i can run the dumpkey command (then eventually do the import priv key to my correct coin wallet).

Error: RPC server was not started, use server=1 to change this. (code -18)

Can anyone tell me how to over ride this?  Is it just another console command I have to input to override it?  Or is it my PC blocking it?

Bittrex is useless re. help, they just told me go figure out how to do the dump and import thing.

I believe I have to set it up in the circ.conf file with some sort of random password/etc, right?
Thanks.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Anyone know if the bot bugs have been fixed yet? I'm wondering too if the beta testing will start this week?

Hello Shogdite,

There are just a few stability / compatability bugs that still need squashing, every few hours brings a new build. The code is really solid but making sure everything is compatible and stable across multiple platforms is our current challenge. Technically, beta testing has been going strong internally through the bots standalone version. As soon as the multi platform wallet build meets our stability standards, public beta invites will be sent out. Please keep mind that in order to beta test the bot, you will need to have at least the 'Trader's Lounge' unlocked (although Whale Lounge access is prefered).

Thanks for checking in and we will be posting daily updates on the bot status from now until release!

- Barakus

This is amazing to hear, thanks Barakus!

Alright everyone, you probably already know this, but in case you don't, the 10 CIRC stake blocks are now in effect and people should really be taking advantage of it.  Once the bot is released, who knows where the price will go, so make sure to get the staking while the staking is good.  Also, the reward will be bumping up one more time to 20 CIRC per staked block, so you really want to make sure your staking is going well for these last two weeks of the increased reward.

Why am I bothering to tell everyone this?  I want everyone to be on the same page and also it will help improve the network stability if we have more people staking with their wallets.
Activity: 112

Hello Shogdite,

- Barakus

I don't believe so on the bug fixes yet, hopefully the beta testing starts this week, but we'd all rather have a bot that works as intended as opposed to something that could potentially lose you all sorts of money due to a bug.

Also, I think they had mentioned that the bug was presenting after approximately 12 hours of running, this makes for a very difficult challenge with troubleshooting because that means you have to run it for 12 hours to have a chance at finding and fixing the bug, then you need to test it a few more times to make sure that it isn't still persisting, so unless they have multiple machines running to test I would assume it will take a little bit to fully fix that issue.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
it is quiet, and i love this storm here in the nethelands   Cool

I'm in Europe too and we have had nice summer storms the last few days which has now turned to sunny days. (not as good)

I've only just had the time to look at the road map and see how kick ass this project actually is, maybe I should be stacking up on more CIRC now because soon it will be out of reach by the looks of it.   

Keep up the awesome work dev team and community, I will be around more often now.

See ya'll soon

http://s14.postimg.org/9x2069rgx/image.jpg

WTF, where is that at?
madarchod

I'm in Europe too and we have had nice summer storms the last few days which has now turned to sunny days. (not as good)

I've only just had the time to look at the road map and see how kick ass this project actually is, maybe I should be stacking up on more CIRC now because soon it will be out of reach by the looks of it.   

Keep up the awesome work dev team and community, I will be around more often now.

See ya'll soon

WTF, where is that at?

I'm guessing Netherlands as thats what he mentioned, but damn... that's some damage....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

See ya'll soon

WTF, where is that at?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i think if the pos is over we see more activity on the market

I don't believe this pos will be dumped, because community will stay together to the 500 k
Activity: 201
10 circ blocks now here Cheesy

Sweet been waiting for this a while now. Smiley

Just got my first reward of 10. feelsgoodman.jpg

You gotts to unlock that whale panel because then you'd be hittin 10.30 each block. Im getting one every 6 minutes on avg.

I wish. whale lounge is for rich shibes. I am about 2k short of traders lounge. should be there near the end of the staking

Arnold Judas Rimmer BSC, love the pic, one of my favorite shows, except the last season, wasn't my favorite.

You didn't like series 10!? Blasphemy! Series 11 and 12 are being made now!
Jump to: