Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 147. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
thats wrong kik him out the community lol
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yeah I agree the mascot isn`t the real one.
please deleat that photo of me its verry rude and upsets me
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Turns out Lana doesn't live in the U.S. so no wine and dine for her when CIRC hits 100k.   Cry Cheesy

Also... 4669 CIRC is .89 BTC at current prices.  Or $260.   Must be some nice  (  .  ) (  .  )'s
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
You and circ both look good and even better together.    Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Just wondering out loud here but what happened to all the trolls who promised mega dumps and prices sub ico within weeks if not days of the ico ending?
Where are you trolls now?  Cool
From what I see, looks like 15K ish is the floor and its going to take about 50% of all coins out there to dump it back down to ico prices with the 65+ btc in the books, only counting up from the ico. And lets be real. No one person controls that much.

Fucking trolls. Yall suck. Step your game up bitches!
legendary

Oh fuck bram.. You really crack me up dude. We need more Brams in crypto. Seriously. If everyone here was as cool as Bram everyone would be rich and shitcoins would never be made.
legendary
i see the usual level of maturity and business "expertise" as expected from this "great" coin, with totally no manipulation going on, pffffttt  Roll Eyes

Go back to your bitswift holdings if you dont like how this coin and community is growing. Im sure Paul can use some extra help these days.
legendary
Activity: 1148
hahaha beautifull Bram  Cheesy

the new mascotte  Grin Tongue
legendary
have u received your invitation to the slack already? Smiley

yes
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i see the usual level of maturity and business "expertise" as expected from this "great" coin, with totally no manipulation going on, pffffttt  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
When bots?

Very soon. Dev's are giving updates every day until its release. Get ready!
Jump to: