Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 171. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Hey everyone,

Here for another update. We are proud to announce that the core functionality of the bot is complete. The raw command line version will be available soon for beta testing. Work on the GUI code is now being finalized and when the frontend is complete, it will be joined with the backend and release will be imminent. We realize that a few early images of our GUI have leaked out. Please keep in mind that those images are from early graphical mockups and are not representative of the final product.

We will respond to those who have sent in their requests for a beta invite, please be aware that early releases will be sent out on a gradual basis so that we can make sure all of the calls and functions are working the way they should. If you are chosen for the early command line beta testing phase, please use a minimal amount of coins to test with and exercise caution when making inputs. A full list of commands and testing suggestions will be given along with the invite.

Once again, we appreciate all our users and we will continue to strive in creating a robust crypto platform for all of the community to utilize.

Barakus (CC)

Great news. Thanks devs.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
there is no volume because everyone has already bought and staking already i dont know why you continue trying to fud you clearly want cheap coins because you missed out or you wouldn't waste your time coming on this thread

that's what you think? lol. If you read my last post I've already told these shills that don't quote or mention my name yet they're following me around and getting butthurt cause no one is buying it and you're wondering why I'm wasting my time? and you're delusional if you think I would get into this cheap scam.

yeah..everyone bought it and staking I"m sure lol  Roll Eyes

so why are you wasting your time hanging out here ?if your not a holder bugger of  Smiley

read the bold part.

that's what you think? lol. If you read my last post I've already told these shills that don't quote or mention my name yet they're following me around in other threads and getting butthurt cause no one is buying it and you're wondering why I'm wasting my time? and you're delusional if you think I would get into this cheap scam.

yes i'm buy and stake don't waste my time with this bullshit

legendary
Activity: 1148
there is no volume because everyone has already bought and staking already i dont know why you continue trying to fud you clearly want cheap coins because you missed out or you wouldn't waste your time coming on this thread

that's what you think? lol. If you read my last post I've already told these shills that don't quote or mention my name yet they're following me around and getting butthurt cause no one is buying it and you're wondering why I'm wasting my time? and you're delusional if you think I would get into this cheap scam.

so why are you wasting your time hanging out here ?if your not a holder bugger of  Smiley

read the bold part.

that's what you think? lol. If you read my last post I've already told these shills that don't quote or mention my name yet they're following me around in other threads and getting butthurt cause no one is buying it and you're wondering why I'm wasting my time? and you're delusional if you think I would get into this cheap scam.

yes i'm buy and stake don't waste my time with this bullshit

read the bold part.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

For reference I am posting this here in this thread.

I have arranged escrow on UnusualFacts 30 btc challenge to me. I have started a dedicated thread on the bet, and am pasting the OP from that thread below.

Thread link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129108.msg11926752#msg11926752

OP from that thread:

To my brethren in Crypto:

I have been called a troll by "UnusualFacts30"  (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/unusualfacts30-199166), an individual who has been peppering the Circuits thread with his predictions of imminent doom for that particular coin.

Several people in that thread have challenged him to back up his bluster with bets. He has assiduously avoided this.

Being a tad miffed at being called a troll, I challenged my accuser to a escrowed bet doubling the previous bets he has been avoiding.

He did me the favor of raising me 28 btc, and added further belittling spittle.

All documentation below.

BayAreaCoins, a well respected hero member of this community, has graciously offered to provide escrow for this wager.

Escrow is established as follows:

1) "UnusualFacts30" places his 30 BTC in escrow with BAC. He has 24 hrs from this posting.
2) BAC notifies me that the 30 BTC is in place, and I transfer my 30 BTC.
3) If Circuits trades at any point above 20,000 on Bittrex before next Saturday 11:59 PM PST as stipulated by UF30, I win the bet.
4) If Circuits does not do this, UF30 wins the bet.

Below you will see the exchange including the challenge from UF30.

Thread link here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.msg11921792#msg11921792

I see that the hirsute Unusual Facts has called me a troll.

Buy my reading, there are two bets of .5 btc out there challenging him that Circuits will indeed - contrary to his histrionics - go above 20.

I hereby match both of those bets, so the total is now 2 BTC.  Happy to do an escrow with any of a half dozen CIRC investors on this thread.

Mr. Unusual Facts, this would be an obvious opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. Say you no to an easy 2 BTC?  If you believe what you are tirelessly saying, this should be easy money. Otherwise you would seem to be nothing but a paid troll yourself.

However, I will let your actions speak for you. Far be it for me to do as you have done.

lol@ betting pennies.

If you really want to bet put some real money in...lets say 30 BTC? If interested PM me..We'll do the real escrow and I'll make sure it doesn't go beyond 20k within this week and whoever wins by saturday gets the winning.

if not put your pennies where your mouth is.

When I was saying it wont reach 20k I was talking about that specific day not for whole year retard (and it hasn't reached 20k since my last post). Obviously it can reach 20k again within 6 months but that wasn't my point.

brb CIRC volume 3 BTC and dying
brb shills have 30 BTC to bet but don't have it to help CIRC

one would wonder that the clown who is holding 30 BTC would help his favorite coin volume and invest in it...but you assume everyone is as stupid as you are.

lol@getting butthurt and falling for trap.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
The price is going up but volume is going down.
how long until the bots are released ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
I wish you lot would sell into my buys at 12k sats. Waiting 3 days now bunch of bollocks.  Undecided
only up market here Smiley new kind of market hahahaha

lol, get some beauty sleep.
I wish you lot would sell into my buys at 12k sats. Waiting 3 days now bunch of bollocks.  Undecided
only up market here Smiley new kind of market hahahaha
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
I still have half my ico coins and pulled them off sells to see where this goes. Even if it tanks which i doubt i am ahead so I can play.
Activity: 49
No more 12k anytime soon. We are going to 25k sats. When bots come to action the price will rise.

I think its going higher.. I had mine set to sell at 30k but ive taken that off. Im gonna watch this one with a keen eye with the combined effects of the bots update and lana's tits giving testosterone increases all throughout the forum I can see some big bucks being made.
This one has given me a money-boner.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
No more 12k anytime soon. We are going to 25k sats. When bots come to action the price will rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
They say "if you have 'em flaunt 'em" but if you can money/circ/btc for doing so more power to ya. I'd blurr the face so it can't comeback to haunt you later in life. Especially if you have kids. "Gee money is that really you? Whats it say on your boobies?"  New hire manager "We wanted to put you photo in the company paper as one of our new hires and look online for your picture but all we came up with was this?" looks inquiringly. Yeah it could be bad especially in jobs with kids like school teachers or higher level corporate jobs.    
legendary
Activity: 927
If this coin hits 100k I'll fly to Lana's city and take her out on a date.  I've got 350,000 miles to burn on SouthWest so why not.   Bob, make it happen!

P.S.  Lana I hope you live in the U.S.   Cheesy

I'll bet 1 BTC this won't happen in a month - any takers?

edit - waiting for slack whale lounge access Roll Eyes
Jump to: