Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 173. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
block 38108

5092 blocks left to 10 circ stake
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Hey everyone,

Here for another update. We are proud to announce that the core functionality of the bot is complete. The raw command line version will be available soon for beta testing. Work on the GUI code is now being finalized and when the frontend is complete, it will be joined with the backend and release will be imminent. We realize that a few early images of our GUI have leaked out. Please keep in mind that those images are from early graphical mockups and are not representative of the final product.

We will respond to those who have sent in their requests for a beta invite, please be aware that early releases will be sent out on a gradual basis so that we can make sure all of the calls and functions are working the way they should. If you are chosen for the early command line beta testing phase, please use a minimal amount of coins to test with and exercise caution when making inputs. A full list of commands and testing suggestions will be given along with the invite.

Once again, we appreciate all our users and we will continue to strive in creating a robust crypto platform for all of the community to utilize.

Barakus (CC)

Great news but these days I expect nothing less. Keep doing the good job devs and CIRC will be number 2 coin behind btc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
If this coin hits 100k I'll fly to Lana's city and take her out on a date.  I've got 350,000 miles to burn on SouthWest so why not.   Bob, make it happen!

P.S.  Lana I hope you live in the U.S.   Cheesy
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.

Hey everyone,

Here for another update. We are proud to announce that the core functionality of the bot is complete. The raw command line version will be available soon for beta testing. Work on the GUI code is now being finalized and when the frontend is complete, it will be joined with the backend and release will be imminent. We realize that a few early images of our GUI have leaked out. Please keep in mind that those images are from early graphical mockups and are not representative of the final product.

We will respond to those who have sent in their requests for a beta invite, please be aware that early releases will be sent out on a gradual basis so that we can make sure all of the calls and functions are working the way they should. If you are chosen for the early command line beta testing phase, please use a minimal amount of coins to test with and exercise caution when making inputs. A full list of commands and testing suggestions will be given along with the invite.

Once again, we appreciate all our users and we will continue to strive in creating a robust crypto platform for all of the community to utilize.

Barakus (CC)

I have not seen it. If it's already been leaked then why not let us all see it?

Gotta be a whale dude!

Maybe one day but if its been leaked then let us all see it.

Time to whale up my friend.

You do get some functionality at trader level though. So at the very least, you have to trader up.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Nice to see the bots being ready for testing. Good job dev!
Activity: 338

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

This is exiting!! Great work devs!
Activity: 462

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

Gotta be a whale dude!

Time to whale up my friend.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

Gotta be a whale dude!

Nope no can do bud. Sorry man.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

Gotta be a whale dude!

legendary

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

Gotta be a whale dude!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

legendary

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

SICK!! Smiley
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)

I hope I'm picked. I sent over a long message explaining how I got into crypto and explained my experiences trading with bots.
Please consider me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hey everyone,

Barakus (CC)
legendary
legendary
Jump to: