Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 175. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Lol cmon guys, lets donate to the tits. The higher amound of CIRC we donate, the lower her self esteem gets!
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
CROWD FUND if i receive 15000circ to this addy  CPkmjehS1w16VndEtsWBasznkhW5yzJB5r
i will write i love circ on my tits for you all to see Smiley if i dont get the whole 15k i will refund all donations xx keep quoting this and share it on your twitter lol love you all

You are asking too much Lana, but if you get close maybe I'll throw a few coins in.
im worth so much more  ;p so far i have got 10 Smiley we will see how much everyone loves me

Honey,

I don't know you're actual name so I'm going to call you honey..

If i was going to pay someone 2.3 BTC worth in currency id expect to get a lot more then just a simple tit pic on the internet.

I could go to any strip joint in vegas with 500.00 and have a moderately decent time. I don't mean to sound like a dick but not a lot of people are going to pay you that amount of money to see as bob so eloquently put it .. "God's Gift"

Besides aren't you a little creeped out by a storm of internet trolls barking up your tree ? i mean.. i know i'd be. 

-Rekt 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Comon lana, tits god gave you for free. Why do you wanna charge us? TBH, you'll do better by posting the picture then asking for tips. You'll raise more that way for sure.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
i was there as a visitor and noone was ever in there so i stopped being on there

That's because most of the big dogs are in the Whale lounge. If everyone pays your crowdsale you will be pretty close to it. Hopefully they tip your Tips so you can get in. Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I smell a bet on the horizon, plus they are discussing it in the whale lounge. Unusualfacts-30btc is what your new name is going to be. Cool
Activity: 56
CROWD FUND if i receive 15000circ to this addy  CPkmjehS1w16VndEtsWBasznkhW5yzJB5r
i will write i love circ on my tits for you all to see Smiley if i dont get the whole 15k i will refund all donations xx keep quoting this and share it on your twitter lol love you all

just letting my wallet sync, lets get this started.
same here i have been in boxing her for a week trying to get this done dig deep guys somone post a drool picture for me

https://i2.wp.com/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p18/LH2man/Funnees/gifsFav/drooling.gif~original

Ok tweeted and all that on my twitter. Hopefully it sells out for you. Smiley

Hopefully for us that is  Wink
it will happen if i receive the coin

Thinking about it, you should have really proposed to do this if everyone rallies the price to 30k - that way the unusualfacts30 would have to pay 30BTC to opossum (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11921792).
how does this help me i have 10 circ

Dropped out of Trader Lounge?
i was there as a visitor and noone was ever in there so i stopped being on there
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Thinking about it, you should have really proposed to do this if everyone rallies the price to 30k - that way the unusualfacts30 would have to pay 30BTC to opossum (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11921792).

Dropped out of Trader Lounge?

You are asking too much Lana, but if you get close maybe I'll throw a few coins in.
im worth so much more  ;p so far i have got 10 Smiley we will see how much everyone loves me
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

same here i have been in boxing her for a week trying to get this done dig deep guys somone post a drool picture for me

Activity: 99

I <3 Alts

Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Jump to: