Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 198. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bob told me few days ago in the other thread, Bro this time it is different, I am not dumping this time. Oh dear, I said to him, because all sane persons over age 13 and IQ 75 knew what Bob is doing.

To be honest, I can't even be critical of the man any more, what Bob does - this scam or P&D whatever you call it - he does it consistently and efficiently.

He deploys his sockpuppets and shills and then he does one P&D after other. No tricks no surprises the process is simple:

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer and solve global warming
b) pump is on
c) idiots arrive and buy the coin
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on
e) shills and sockpuppets says it's good "thanks for the cheap coins"

Now the operation is in this rather funny phase, when the theme is that the sockpuppets and shills are happy for the cheap coins.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The only questions, who are these fucking idiots who fall this absolute nonsense from time to time?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It looks like the problem here is a circuit breaker.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I feel sorry for the person who had to dump his CIRC. Price is already recovering. Shakeout failed.

Why ? Because CIRC is full of old sharks  Grin

Another failed attack  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We need to dolphins swiming amongst the sharks Smiley
Activity: 924
Hi Everyone

We have registered that the thread has gotten quite lively along with the volume and price action. We encourage everyone to keep it civilized. High volume and volatility are to be expected with this coin. It is designed for traders, so it is to be expected that those same traders will be using various strategies to profit and perhaps increase their CIRC holdings.

Volume has been quite impressive the last days, and it demonstrates that the various investors in Circuits are out in force and showing their chops. We repeat: while we are in no position to condone or condemn large scale crypto trading strategies involving  walls, pumps, dumps, shakeouts etc - - they are obviously to be expected in a coin that is aimed squarely at traders, and held mainly by traders. We are proud of our clearly diverse, opinionated, skilled, and growing community. While we are focused 100% on deving out our  upcoming panel features, at the same time we have great respect for the traders who are turning Circuits into one of the most-watched coins currently on the market.

The bot development is going well. Barakus is the point man on the bot component and is using the coming weekend to finalize the GUI elements. Feel free to join his channel on slack to stay current on the details, and a big thanks to everyone for the constructive input via the slack channels so far. We have experienced a bothersome hang-up relating to the speed of order groupings and dispatches via the api query to one of the exchanges, but we are coding a workaround that actually brings us closer to real time in execution. We expect this to be fully worked out and bug free by the middle of the week, enabling full feature sets during the trials, which will begin thereafter. The beta testers will be contacted in the course of next week with details on what we’ll be needing from them.

There have been requests from those not in the Whale Lounge to have equal access to some of the information Thursday has been presenting there regarding the Culling. Thursday tends towards the informal in presentation, but we have asked him  to put some of these posts together into a white paper, and as soon as he does this it will be posted for download.

Finally, out of fairness to those just joining, we would remind everyone that the next stage of vDPOS is fast approaching, with very substantial staking rewards set for payout in the coming weeks. If you are just joining the community, make sure you get involved in your Lounge Slack and get your wallet correctly set up for your share of the payouts. It is probably no coincidence that the recent high volume and volatility has come during the reduced vDPOS stage – it is quite likely and sensible that many of these large holdings will be moving off exchange and into wallets during the coming days.

Again – a big thanks to all our supporters – and we look forward to several exciting weeks in front of us with the high vDPOS staking and the bot releases.

Everything you need to know about the last 12 hrs is in those 1st two paragraphs.

Good traders make money off volatility. They do not go running for mama and say johnny isn't playing fair. This coin is a great coin for making money. I will be trading it all the way up. Just picked up some more during that shakeout.
Activity: 798
You guys are all idiots. Endless focus on Bob as a villain while he trades circles around you. That is exactly the trap he leads you into every time.

Me i figured it out long ago. That's why i make money on every coin he is in.

NO, you are idiot if you think bob is just trading like your sorry ass. I have nothing against him but don't give me bullshit like "oh yeah..he is just trading like rest of the investors"

there is so much sh!t going on in he background it'll make your head hurt. Look at bitbay and bob was the admin during whole time. Again..nothing against him..he does what he knows best to make money but you people are naive.

Look you pathetic BitBay bagholder, Bob traded circles around you in that coin and now here you are all butthurt trying to work out your rage. And you have learned nothing. This coin will go above 20 again. I will add my .5 to the earlier bet. so take the bet or GTFO with your sad, pathetic whining.

or shut up and trade like a man.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
You guys are all idiots. Endless focus on Bob as a villain while he trades circles around you. That is exactly the trap he leads you into every time.

NO, you are idiot if you think bob is just trading like your sorry ass. I have nothing against him but don't give me bullshit like "oh yeah..he is just trading like rest of the investors"

there is so much sh!t going on in he background it'll make your head hurt. Look at bitbay and bob was the admin during whole time. Again..nothing against him..he does what he knows best to make money but you people are naive.

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Yeah, just some mayor player quit, Bob will wake up and fix it. He invested too much in this to just leave it like that. As long as we are in the same boat, we are good.

Just a reminder. Bob is sleeping now. Night at his timezone. HE will wake up and fix things. He invested too much into this coin to not pump it back after some noob dumped.

It was midnight for him when he dumped. He knows better than to sleep on an alt coin. It's the first rule in whale school.

No, it was not midnight. It was middle of the night. Check your facts. Bob surplus is onboard and won't leave his investment like that.

BobSurplus is a scammer. He did the same with viral (promoting), and them he dump all his coins and this is what he said:

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
This had to happen at some point. It was inevitable. I personally am quite pleased at the price we are still at after this first dump.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Yeah, just some mayor player quit, Bob will wake up and fix it. He invested too much in this to just leave it like that. As long as we are in the same boat, we are good.

Just a reminder. Bob is sleeping now. Night at his timezone. HE will wake up and fix things. He invested too much into this coin to not pump it back after some noob dumped.

It was midnight for him when he dumped. He knows better than to sleep on an alt coin. It's the first rule in whale school.

No, it was not midnight. It was middle of the night. Check your facts. Bob surplus is onboard and won't leave his investment like that.
Crypto school 101  initiate large dump, place low orders to re-buy your coins, unleash troll army on thread to scare noobs into filling your orders.

don't fall for it guys.

its like the dev pointed out, this coin is a shark cage. if you are not smart you will be forced out and left behind at moments like this.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Got some nice profit 3x times ico prize.
Now back to start and wait till it reach another level. Sell and set low buy order. That is the game.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Dump was huge.

Was it like a normal poop at double, triple or even quadruple butt load?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
You Still can get cheap QTL for a real trading bot!
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Activity: 1218
Look at that dump ! Like seriously just look at it !

|Look At This|
Jump to: