Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 197. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
All right people, tell Bob master, when this crypto market thingy is fully collapse and in case if he ever need a job in marketing in the UK then contact me, because it is quite impressive how he manges his shills and sockpuppets and all the shit around this nonsense.

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
He is a pita, but we can't stop him doing what he does. Like you say, we just have to try ride the waves. Hopefully he's at least partially out now, and we don't have to worry about his shit anymore. I still think this coin is worth well over 20k sats as long as the devs continue to deliver.

Oh dear, so you are one of the shills. You are fucking confusing me :-))))

So that's the new shill/sockpuppet mantra is: Bob is out, but please give your money because the coin worth 20k.

cmon man the FUD ur doing is unreal lol, u have 50% of the posts in the past pages, chill down a bit, u call it a scam, i guess then u didnt even invest ni the coins, so unless u are trying to get an entry point wtf u even doing here?
what does it even matter if bob dumped or not, its still WELL above the ico price, even if he dumped, all he did in my eyes is took care of a bit more distribution
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
He is a pita, but we can't stop him doing what he does. Like you say, we just have to try ride the waves. Hopefully he's at least partially out now, and we don't have to worry about his shit anymore. I still think this coin is worth well over 20k sats as long as the devs continue to deliver.

So that's the new shill/sockpuppet mantra is: Bob is out, but please give your money because the coin worth 20k.

Yes... Yes, that is the new shill mantra  Roll Eyes
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Lol.. The more FUD I see the more I know it's time to invest!

And buying.. Grin

Fucking hell. :-)))))))))

The shill who is here in 24/7 is opening a fucking donation address to support the coin.  

I thought I saw it all, but the creativity of these people to milk out every cents from the idiots seems endless.
Why this strong community who love so much the coin (which is the best thing since sliced bread) don't put in the fucking 4 BTC in to drive the price back to 20K? Because it is dumped already.

What's the rush?

From your operation viewpoint I understand why would you put back that money right now, you pumped and dumped and it can be the second phase later, I was asking this from the buyers viewpoint that these fucking idiots who fall to your shit again and again never ever wondering about, that wait, if this coin is backed by so strong community where is that fucking 4 BTC and who the fuck is selling if the future of mankind depend on this coin as it was told?

That's all right, give my regards to your master Bob, it's quite impressive that after a year of comedy he can still pull this off.

Huh

I think you're a bit over paranoid. I'm not part of any pump and dump. I'm just holding right now. Sure, I could spend 4BTC and take it to near 20k again but why would I do that? People are going to sell cheap now so why spend more than necessary for the same amount of coins?

Yeah, I corrected myself and said sorry if you are not part of the Bob's crew and just riding the waves.

Anyway, it's funny, the next theme will be that Bob will be back to save the coin, because some dark forces dumped and wanted to destroy the coin which he cares so much about. And there will be fucking idiots who will be believing in the new nonsense.

legendary
Activity: 1148
I can open a btc adress for the community to donate btc and than i can pump it to 20k i feel this is a strong community

And the new coins on a special circ adress that i will not use

With profit i can send it back to you
Why this strong community who love so much the coin (which is the best thing since sliced bread) don't put in the fucking 4 BTC in to drive the price back to 20K? Because it is dumped already.

What's the rush?

From your operation viewpoint I understand why would you put back that money right now, you pumped and dumped and it can be the second phase later, I was asking this from the buyers viewpoint that these fucking idiots who fall to your shit again and again never ever wondering about, that wait, if this coin is backed by so strong community where is that fucking 4 BTC and who the fuck is selling if the future of mankind depend on this coin as it was told?

That's all right, give my regards to your master Bob, it's quite impressive that after a year of comedy he can still pull this off.

Huh

I think you're a bit over paranoid. I'm not part of any pump and dump. I'm just holding right now. Sure, I could spend 4BTC and take it to near 20k again but why would I do that? People are going to sell cheap now so why spend more than necessary for the same amount of coins?

Yeah, I corrected myself and said sorry for associating you with the P&D and if you are not part of the Bob's crew and just riding the waves.

Anyway, it's funny, the next theme will be that Bob will be back to save the coin, because some dark forces dumped and wanted to destroy the coin which he cares so much about. And there will be fucking idiots who will be believing in the new nonsense.

What's the rush?

Huh

I just say that perhaps on this one, he's not done.

Probably not, he will be back for a second and third albeit lot smaller round.

And sorry if you are just riding the waves and not one of the shills/sockpuppets, it's getting confusing who is who :-)))))

What's the rush?

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Bob told me few days ago in the other thread, Bro this time it is different, I am not dumping this time. Oh dear, I said to him, because all sane persons over age 13 and IQ 75 knew what Bob is doing.

To be honest, I can't even be critical of the man any more, what Bob does - this scam or P&D whatever you call it - he does it consistently and efficiently.

He deploys his sockpuppets and shills and then he does one P&D after other. No tricks no surprises the process is simple:

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer and solve global warming
b) pump is on
c) idiots arrive and buy the coin
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on
e) shills and sockpuppets says it's good "thanks for the cheap coins"

Now the operation is in this rather funny phase, when the theme is that the sockpuppets and shills are happy for the cheap coins.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The only questions, who are these fucking idiots who fall this absolute nonsense from time to time?

Yeah. But this coin was designed for "trading". So perhaps it goes for another round. Glad I exited 100% few days ago at nearly ATM...
I'm gonna replay this one with a bit of the profit. Lets see!

Sure ... for trading ...  sure, apparently this time is different  ... and now the whales are trying to enter into this coin which will solve global warming and cure cancer. Oh, and sorry I forgot the classic sockpuppet and shill mantra at phase "e", we need only 4 BTC to get the coin back to 20K.

Again, Bob does what he does and actually he is quite efficient at his business, but who are these fucking idiots who buy this nonsense?

to get more coins, this coin has a wider community and reach then u think and its getting better by the day, the coin is still nearly 2x of ico
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bob told me few days ago in the other thread, Bro this time it is different, I am not dumping this time. Oh dear, I said to him, because all sane persons over age 13 and IQ 75 knew what Bob is doing.

To be honest, I can't even be critical of the man any more, what Bob does - this scam or P&D whatever you call it - he does it consistently and efficiently.

He deploys his sockpuppets and shills and then he does one P&D after other. No tricks no surprises the process is simple:

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer and solve global warming
b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Now the operation is in this rather funny phase, when the theme is that the sockpuppets and shills are happy for the cheap coins.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The only questions, who are these fucking idiots who fall this absolute nonsense from time to time?

Yeah. But this coin was designed for "trading". So perhaps it goes for another round. Glad I exited 100% few days ago at nearly ATM...

Sure ... for trading ...  sure, apparently this time is different  ... and now the whales are trying to enter into this coin which will solve global warming and cure cancer. Oh, and sorry I forgot the classic sockpuppet and shill mantra at phase "e", we need only 4 BTC to get the coin back to 20K.

Again, Bob does what he does and actually he is quite efficient at his business, but who are these fucking idiots who buy this nonsense?

Lol. You didnt get me right. I don't trust bob at all. Thats why I was trading this coin with a lot of caution and tried to anticipate his moves. I just say that perhaps on this one, he's not done. If the patterns are always the same, the strategy he uses on them is changing from a coin to the other. I called a dump few days ago because of how the buy order book has been looking- I'm no fool.

If i was him, I'd replay and say "hey guys, too bad you didnt get the rules on this one". Thats my interpretation. Can be right or wrong, but its could also be valid. As I said, I'm doing it for fun.

What's the rush?

b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

In a) you forgot about "turn lead into gold".

Yeah, there are some sub themes and variations as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

Yeah. But this coin was designed for "trading". So perhaps it goes for another round. Glad I exited 100% few days ago at nearly ATH...
I'm gonna replay this one with a bit of the profit. A lot of energy was put in that coin by the dev team and by Bob. Lets see!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer, solve global warming and turn lead into gold.
b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

In a) you forgot about "turn lead into gold".
Jump to: