Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 195. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
As scammy as this is, it makes for good money making.  The dump does suck yes, but all-in-all that's crypto and somebody wanted out, they took advantage of all the buys, bots or not.  Prob the usual manipulation here since pump number 2 and 3 are surely due.

It was a nice chunk of change dumped but it was not anything huge, the coin took the hit and has already recovered most of the way.  Seems it was some 'investor' out there, or just bob or whoever whales looking to shakeout and collect more coins (as usual), i don't think 'big holders' would dump at this price and not get back in.  17 btc is nothing for bob and prob other whales.....(see above), room to move up still APPARENTLY.

The "math" and manipulation and 'hype' to come on releases say this coin should go higher, how high...who knows (i dont it's the stupid 500k like people keep shouting).  40k would be easy for it and those "behind" this coin, 60,80,100k possible.  Will it go more, meh we'll see....I'm not holding my breath.

Look, the top 10 wallets have all increased since over night up until now.....that says something.  As usual crypto is full of short term short sighted people for quick btc.  Sure it's nice to take your profits, but with certain coins there's much more to be had.  Hopefully this crap is one of them.  Hopefully all that 'support' comes back.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
You guys are all awesome.
Thanks to all the supporters, trolls, traders and everyone else.
It's so easy to rile up a few feathers and cause a panic, Who thought dumping 30K coins would turn into a 150K coin dump. :p

Thanks for all the fresh coins and easy redistribution. Time for me to hit the dentist but I'll be back in a few hours and we'll resume moving on up the charts.

See yall in a bit.

-The bad guy.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
You guys are all awesome.
Thanks to all the supporters, trolls, traders and everyone else.
It's so easy to rile up a few feathers and cause a panic, Who thought dumping 30K coins would turn into a 150K coin dump. :p

Thanks for all the fresh coins and easy redistribution. Time for me to hit the dentist but I'll be back in a few hours and we'll resume moving on up the charts.

See yall in a bit.

-The bad guy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
So hows the sig banner contest coming along?  Wink
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Now, could we please talk of CIRC ?

Not of FUD.
Not of trolls.
Not of Bob.
Not of SDC.
Not of any shitcoin.

Just talk of CIRC  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
wanna bet its going to back at 20k
the same shit was happen with xcoin xbs btcdark via etc
so please fasten your seat belts

let the rats do their fud-job Grin

How much do you wanna bet?
Got to get them all!
13k sats now. Just made some profit on that bit of swig play. Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I sure could use some of that spray. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Finally, I will invoke the most powerful artifact of this forum.

Let the mighty light of the god of thunder slay those litlle trolls !

I invoke the great IGNORE BUTTON !

TREMBLE in your caves little trolls, for you are slain.

Thou art no menace to the kingdom of the Dane !

legendary
Activity: 1148
If you focus on the essential, there is only one direction.

Up.

Why ?

Amazing wallet.

VDPoS.

Barakus.

Whales.

Only good things for CIRC Smiley All the rest is purely artificial (FUD, trolls, Bob, etc...)

My prediction: 1M sat  Wink

EDIT:For the trolls, go play with your coins and let us play with ours. There are enough toys for everyone  Smiley

welcome in the team!
Activity: 840
Quat is quite old and in need of updating. New bot will be much better & user friendly. Also according to dev will work on many exchanges that Quat does not support.

Last update of the QTL quatloo bot was 3 days ago....

Happy Circ trading!

lol are you dreaming? that interface looks like it was designed by guys from Hewlett Packard in the early 70's.
Got to get them all!
Quat is quite old and in need of updating. New bot will be much better & user friendly. Also according to dev will work on many exchanges that Quat does not support.

Happy Circ trading!

Did they fix the broken crap on it so it works correctly on Bittrex? If so cool.
oh dont start going up now.. not done riding the noobs ma wave... Cry

Called it. 8500+ sat to now 11k+ sats. Def a rebound.

Smart money. Se ya later trolls. Or maybe not. Butthurt is hard to let go.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

Happy Circ trading!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Stop buying shit.
Buy real coins.

what is your idea of real coins? Shadowcoin? Lol

What do you reproach to shadow?
none actually just that he was maybe still is a pro shadow guy and they have a reputation for trolling other coin projects. Shadow coin its self is just fine some of its avid supporters can be a bit knawing at times.

what the hell are you talking about?  shadow is one of the biggest manipulated coins around, them and their little band of trolls teamsters there.  i did buy some WAY back when it was 9-15k and sold it 38-45k, never touched it again.  have you even read my post history? lol. fail.  you'll see which coins are legit (not all, but some).
Got to get them all!

Called it. 8500+ sat to now 11k+ sats. Def a rebound.
Activity: 157
Stop buying shit.
Buy real coins.

what is your idea of real coins? Shadowcoin? Lol

What do you reproach to shadow?
none actually just that he was maybe still is a pro shadow guy and they have a reputation for trolling other coin projects. Shadow coin its self is just fine some of its avid supporters can be a bit knawing at times.
Crypto school 101  initiate large dump, place low orders to re-buy your coins, unleash troll army on thread to scare noobs into filling your orders.

don't fall for it guys.

its like the dev pointed out, this coin is a shark cage. if you are not smart you will be forced out and left behind at moments like this.

look at the last ten pages of this thread. an army of trolls, just like this guy predicted.
Activity: 189
Activity: 143
Jump to: