Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 203. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
shake it off shake it off...

downward lets begin...but i want this coin go to 100k first..>.<
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
next stop 5K

get out while you can.

I hear the baby crying, time to change his diaper
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
Dump it moaaar... coz i luv this shit
Muahahaa....  Cheesy
Activity: 1540
next stop 5K

get out while you can.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
And then price is going down again.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
wow price seems to be recovering quickly! we're already past double what it dumped to
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
LMAO.

who got burnt?  Grin

I sold everything at 0.0002 yesterday and today I re bought a shitload at 0.00007 BTC then sold back almost immediately at like 0.00012 BTC  Grin. I'm done lol
Activity: 1540
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

ouch, wonder where that 100 bitcoin of buy support went Wink  ooon to the next one

That's Bob at work. So many people asleep right now without realizing the surprise they will get when they wake up haha  Cheesy

im glad i sold completly out yesterday :DDD , welcome bag holders, get your bitcoin ready for the next one, this one was fkn awesome, I love bob. so much money to be made along with him.

oooon to da next one
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

ouch, wonder where that 100 bitcoin of buy support went Wink  ooon to the next one

That's Bob at work. So many people asleep right now without realizing the surprise they will get when they wake up haha  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

ouch, wonder where that 100 bitcoin of buy support went Wink  ooon to the next one
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
PS. can anyone give me some more info on how many CIRCs I need to come play with y'all in a lounge somewhere?

11k for traders lounge,
32.5k for whale lounge.

Thanks for the info.. I may need to skip eating this week to make it in  Angry but make it in i shall!

It will be well worth the price of admission. Lot of cool players in there.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
PS. can anyone give me some more info on how many CIRCs I need to come play with y'all in a lounge somewhere?

11k for traders lounge,
32.5k for whale lounge.

Thanks for the info.. I may need to skip eating this week to make it in  Angry but make it in i shall!
Activity: 447

11k for traders lounge,
32.5k for whale lounge.

Do you know if that will change as the price rises?

No, I do think there might be more granular levels under each entry, if more features/panels come up. What I can tell you, is that it's still cheap to enter those levels, only about 4 times initial price, while this coin has easy potential for 40 times initial price. Very early stage still, and it's usually only in early stage that you can become a 'whale'.

I think they said that they would change the amount needed if it got to expensive. So it may get cheaper, Circ coin wise to get in later.
Activity: 132

11k for traders lounge,
32.5k for whale lounge.

No, I do think there might be more granular levels under each entry, if more features/panels come up. What I can tell you, is that it's still cheap to enter those levels, only about 4 times initial price, while this coin has easy potential for 40 times initial price. Very early stage still, and it's usually only in early stage that you can become a 'whale'.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

11k for traders lounge,
32.5k for whale lounge.

Activity: 132

11k for traders lounge,
32.5k for whale lounge.
Activity: 616
Any news on the bots dev? It would be cool if I woke up in the morning and was able to read an update.
Thanks.

Dev please keep your promise! Meanwhile: I'm going to buy more! 500K soon!
Jump to: