Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 245. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Nevermind. It must be because I have the extra stake from unlocking the whale room.

Yes you have extra gain because of lounge but also you recieve transaction fees. Its like that in all PoS coins. Imagine it like bitcoin blocks. Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

Nice to see the markets holding strong. Obviously we are aware that there are some strong hands in Circuits. This was to be expected, given the nature of many of the features we are building into both the coin and into the Lounges. The presence of large investors (aka whales, etc) is fairly obvious both in the support and in the order books. Some of you have been discussing this quite passionately and debating the pros and cons. Our take is that whales doing their thing is simply a part of crypto, and so it is inevitably a part of the community we are building. If anything, our lounges will give everyone the chance to interact and get to know each other, and we think that's a good thing.

Dev - wise, we have been quite busy building the new wallet with the new staking levels for the different lounges. It should be ready just over the weekend. We'll be waiting on sending out the Slack invites for the Whale lounge until then to avoid confusion and the possible necessity of re-registration.

There has been some lively talk in the Traders Lounge Slack. Some members have asked if we are in any way censoring or trying to regulate what goes on in the Traders Lounge and the answer is no. People are free to discuss what they want and make any kind of trades they want. There seems to be a bit of a bottleneck of people trying to get into the lounge but having not sent the complete information they need to get an invite. Once again - PM your balance at the qualifying address along with your email address. We's like to see as many people as possible getting in there and taking part. It's also the best place to catch the devs if you have a question or need help.

As many of you have noticed Lana has stepped up ant taken a big role in promoting CIRC on twitter and elsewhere. Big thanks to her and everyone retweeting.

Regarding the Bots, the work continues and we are working on the api characteristics that allow the various level bots to work with the exchanges. Then there is the GUI design  which is getting brought in atop, We will obviously be testing it all thoroughly before release. So while we understand and appreciate the strong anticipation, we will not be rushing the release. Feel free to drop into the Slack and chat with Barakus to talk about any and all things relating to the bot.

CC
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Nevermind. It must be because I have the extra stake from unlocking the whale room.

vDPOS Benefits:
Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (11,000 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,500 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

Yeah I realized that.  Embarrassed
Few questions:

1. How high will this coin go?
2. Are you long-term investors or short-term investors?
3 Do you think that eventually circ will be a very valueble coin that will have value in the real economy?

My answers:

1. anything from 100k to 3 million sats
2. a little bit of both
3. yes, because this is a professional project uniting professionals, it's inevitable something good must come out of this Wink

1. It can go really high, it's only 17 btc to 80K
2. Im in for long term.
3. Yes I think it could be the go to place for noobs and whales. The wallet needs some cleaning up and updates but it could really be a useful tool to teach noobs about crypto. It shows them the places to be to learn about crypto and trade crypto.

legendary
Activity: 1148

vDPOS Benefits:
Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (11,000 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,500 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.
so i have 20 addresses every adress 400 circ is that smart?

No that is wrong. Make 1 address with 20 deposits of 400 circ each. That's the best way to stake.
BTW. anyone here get a weird stake. A few days ago I got a stake of 5.1526. Normally its only 5.15
Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't think this is normal. Did you ask the devs?
Devs can we have an explanation as to why he got extra stake rewards?

Normally 5 but sometime 5.0001

Mine are always 5.15 never 5. Why is that happening?

No that is wrong. Make 1 address with 20 deposits of 400 circ each. That's the best way to stake.
BTW. anyone here get a weird stake. A few days ago I got a stake of 5.1526. Normally its only 5.15

must be from a transaction fee...?

I still have problem with the mac wallet. After downloading the latest link, i don't get a build icon. Anyone else?

That actually makes sense. I guess that's what it must be but I'd still like some clarification from the devs on this. Sorry cant help you with the mac build. Don't have a mac.
legendary

Normally 5 but sometime 5.0001
Activity: 406

must be from a transaction fee...?

I still have problem with the mac wallet. After downloading the latest link, i don't get a build icon. Anyone else?

legendary

done  Wink Wink is working :p better for stake xd
Nice price and support @ bittrex. People seem to be waking up and smelling the roses.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Oh wow. There is over 100BTC in the buy side. Most is below the ico but its still a good sign.
Wow, Im at a loss for words here. I really need to get more btc fast.
Anyone want to led me btc. I can give you Viral as collateral.

LOL at you if you thinks that's real/legit.

But anyway, yes I'm enjoying the price hike....let's go #moon
Plasee dont laugh at me, that is not nice nor what this community is about. How are the bitcoins fake?
Instead of laughing maybe you can explain your POV.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
This slack is cool. In there with Cryptocircuits and cryptolana right now.
Activity: 505

Activity: 532

I do not know, maybe he is a Troll? He wants people to dump so he can buy the coins.

-Sent from my CIRC wallet-

That is the most likely case. These coins haven't really sold on exchange much so people will try things to get their buy orders filled.

Its an ugly technique tho. Why do people try to scam others into selling their coins for cheaper then they are worth.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
morning all Smiley
Good morning to you too. How are the memes doing? Last I saw it was a lot of them. Smiley
they are going very well thank you its hard to keep track of them there is so many
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

I do not know, maybe he is a Troll? He wants people to dump so he can buy the coins.

That is the most likely case. These coins haven't really sold on exchange much so people will try things to get their buy orders filled.
Activity: 532
Oh wow. There is over 100BTC in the buy side. Most is below the ico but its still a good sign.
Wow, Im at a loss for words here. I really need to get more btc fast.
Anyone want to led me btc. I can give you Viral as collateral.

LOL at you if you thinks that's real/legit.

But anyway, yes I'm enjoying the price hike....let's go #moon

What do you mean they are not real/legit?
Those are real bitcoin and if you want you are more then welcome to test it out by dumping your coins.
Do you think Bittrex will just put fake bitcoin in the order charts?

Indeed I never saw or heard of fake Bitcoins on an exchange. Maybe he is thinking of the fucked up bitcoin that happened after they update BTC recently.

Jump to: