Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 260. (Read 354501 times)

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

that's not an accurate view. Clicking on transactions would be better to do. I've added nodes and seem to have more stakes.. hopefully the orphans will all come through.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
bought a few CIRC today, any idea on how to get in the traders lounge? the tab is blanked out at the top of my wallet

Then you dont have enough coins to unlock the traders lounge yet. That amount will be decreased though with the next wallet update.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looks like a good time to buy.  The price is below ICO price now, correct?
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
bought a few CIRC today, any idea on how to get in the traders lounge? the tab is blanked out at the top of my wallet
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Ok thanks for the answers
I initially sent to same address in exchange in lots of 250, but only staked about 40 a day with 5k.
So I have just sent same bunch of 20x250 inputs to 20 addresses just by making the addresses & sending them bat to Trex & then back in chunks.  Coins just maturing, we'll see what happens.
How exactly do you use coin control to send many inputs to same address?  Is there a quick way to send multiple transactions? or do you still end up doing some little procedure multiple times? I couldn't find a thing for coin control in this wallet actually - do you use the console?
Thanks again

You have to enable it in settings.  Once you've done so it's pretty self explanatory.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Any update on how the bot is coming along? I know its 4th of July weekend but I'm in Canada and would like an update.
Ok thanks for the answers
I initially sent to same address in exchange in lots of 250, but only staked about 40 a day with 5k.
So I have just sent same bunch of 20x250 inputs to 20 addresses just by making the addresses & sending them bat to Trex & then back in chunks.  Coins just maturing, we'll see what happens.
How exactly do you use coin control to send many inputs to same address?  Is there a quick way to send multiple transactions? or do you still end up doing some little procedure multiple times? I couldn't find a thing for coin control in this wallet actually - do you use the console?
Thanks again
yes never got that advice - what is it, use many addresses?  what's the optimum number of coins in each?

yea i use a few addresses and then i put input of 500 coins or so over and over until i have equal amount in all wallet

You do not have to use many addresses.  Just use coin control and send to the same address.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
yes never got that advice - what is it, use many addresses?  what's the optimum number of coins in each?

yea i use a few addresses and then i put input of 500 coins or so over and over until i have equal amount in all wallet
Activity: 364
I am hustlin lil circs till my wallet explodes, helllll yeahhhhhhhhhhh  Wink how many circs did u ponies stake today? I have like 80-100 circs a day

I'm getting 40 circs everyday with +12,7k coins staking. Am I doing it right?

I get about double with 13.5 k, when did u start staking? it takes a while before the staking really goes hard

I started yesterday. Is there a way I should move coins to my wallet to get the most out of staking?

No just leave the wallet open Wink it's all u gotta do, I think u 'll stake more tomorrow and the day after

Ah okay, thanks! So far I've left it opened for about 10-12 hours a day.

You guys are doingg it wrong. Follow the instructions Barakus gave and you will hit many more blocks, with fewer pauses.

1 have 7 addresses ;-) and new coins going to new addresses
Activity: 798
I am hustlin lil circs till my wallet explodes, helllll yeahhhhhhhhhhh  Wink how many circs did u ponies stake today? I have like 80-100 circs a day

I get about double with 13.5 k, when did u start staking? it takes a while before the staking really goes hard

I started yesterday. Is there a way I should move coins to my wallet to get the most out of staking?

No just leave the wallet open Wink it's all u gotta do, I think u 'll stake more tomorrow and the day after

You guys are doingg it wrong. Follow the instructions Barakus gave and you will hit many more blocks, with fewer pauses.
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 17

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Price going down some more, got to have some patience I guess...

down is ok, more coins to buy ;-) xd

That's a fact! Can't buy more though, all other funds are tied up, so I will be keeping and waiting for the rise!  Grin

Jump to: