Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 262. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

DPOS Rate:
Week 1 (Block upto-> - 10079) = 20 Coins
Week 2 (Block 10080 - 20159) = 10 Coins
Week 3 (Block 20160 - 30239) = 5 Coins
Week 4 (Block 30240 - 43199) = 5 Coins
Week 5 (Block 43200 - 50399) = 10 Coins
Week 6 (Block 50400 - 60479) = 20 Coins

Nice!  Still time before those big blocks at the end!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Someone sounds drunk, but i did read the thread you just started and that one shows more drunkness then this post but you are drunk, and thats ok. I'm a little tipssy myself.

Happy birthday USA.

-Sent from my CIRC wallet-
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

First off, we would like to thank our investors and supporters. Circuits has been a long time in the making and we continue to strive to bring our users the best that crypto has to offer. Slack invites are just about ready to roll out, but we need a few small bits of information from the following members:

amsjef - Balance, Blockchain address
idol. - Blockchain address
Sumo - Blockchain address
chesthing - Blockchain address
NextGenCrypto - Balance
SyRenity - Balance
KidKrypto - Blockchain address
duda - Balance
John0811 - Balance
inspirone1 - Balance
TheMightyKnight - Balance
handimama - Blockchain address
OZmaster - Balance

We would like to take this time to wish all our American friends a happy and safe 4th of july weekend filled with family, fun and lots of fireworks.
A few of our developers are located stateside so expect our team to be quiet over the coming days.

Once again, anyone who hasn’t got in touch with us regarding their Traders Lounge and Whale Lounge credentials. Please send your; Balance, Blockchain Address, Email address, and Lounge level as a PM to our main dev account here on Bitcointalk.

We expect to be sending out all the slack invites early next week so please keep an eye on your email for that invitation to arrive. We will also post here on the forum once the invites have been sent.

T. Barakus

I will resend my information now because I have not got a reply from my last message and I don't want to miss out. Happy birthday Murrica and everyone be safe tonight. Lost of crazy terrorists, "lone wolfs" as they call them running around tonight looking to slaughter Murricans. Be vigilant and remember. If you see something say something.
Cheesy

Activity: 700
Me, staring at CIRC price/volume on trex (after all the hype chat)...

You know that whales have more patience then anyone out here trading cryptos. Right now I'd say it looks like its a stand off between the dumpers and the pumpers. Who's going to crack first? Huh
I say its the dumpers, then they'll all be crying if and when CIRC gets pumped and everyone who had the patience to ride it out with the pumpers will see great profit % gains.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Me, staring at CIRC price/volume on trex (after all the hype chat)...

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Sooner or later, dumper bob will rekt everyone here.  Tongue

i thought he was bob the builder and maybe said he sold or was buying more when it gets cheap or who knows really
Sooner or later, dumper bob will rekt everyone here.  Tongue
Activity: 691
Outstanding 2,268,370 CIRC
Just in case I will buy 1000 coins.

Edit: From dumper Bob at 3000 satoshi price  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

First off, we would like to thank our investors and supporters. Circuits has been a long time in the making and we continue to strive to bring our users the best that crypto has to offer. Slack invites are just about ready to roll out, but we need a few small bits of information from the following members:

NextGenCrypto - Balance
SyRenity - Balance
duda - Balance
John0811 - Balance
inspirone1 - Balance
OZmaster - Balance

We would like to take this time to wish all our American friends a happy and safe 4th of july weekend filled with family, fun and lots of fireworks.
A few of our developers are located stateside so expect our team to be quiet over the coming days.

Once again, anyone who hasn’t got in touch with us regarding their Traders Lounge and Whale Lounge credentials. Please send your; Balance, Blockchain Address, Email address, and Lounge level as a PM to our main dev account here on Bitcointalk.

We expect to be sending out all the slack invites early next week so please keep an eye on your email for that invitation to arrive. We will also post here on the forum once the invites have been sent.

T. Barakus

Man this lounge slack is looking dope. I'm off for the long weekend but looking forward to the new wallet!!!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Ok thanks for the answers

Just transferred a bunch in 50s because I got impatient to load up my wallet and forgot to check back for answers...

will see how that works & if not will go with 250-500.

And thanks for the addnodes as well

Best wishes
Activity: 265

Ok just bought 5k.  How does the DPOS calculate stake weight etc... shall I send from exchange in lots of small transactions?  does that make a difference? Is there an optimum size for input?

(Sorry I can't read code & had a stab at reading most of this thread but didn't see the answer there)

Thanks if anyone can shed any light

Send your coins to one address in amounts between 250-500.
That worked best for me.

-Sent from the Circuits wallet-
Activity: 212

Ok just bought 5k.  How does the DPOS calculate stake weight etc... shall I send from exchange in lots of small transactions?  does that make a difference? Is there an optimum size for input?

(Sorry I can't read code & had a stab at reading most of this thread but didn't see the answer there)

I tried 250 but it did not help me try 500 or 1000.

circuits.conf

addnode=188.166.126.155
addnode=46.101.29.142
addnode=188.166.126.155:28112
addnode=46.101.29.142:28112
addnode=195.154.162.154:28112
addnode=85.25.201.216:28112
addnode=62.116.254.204:28112
addnode=70.59.8.15:28112
addnode=76.189.79.155:28112
addnode=76.92.222.121:28112
addnode=108.55.17.180:28112
addnode=149.202.137.169:28112
addnode=97.107.222.39:28112
addnode=68.197.2.158:28112
addnode=24.250.245.169:28112
addnode=66.30.80.136:28112
addnode=81.108.19.83:28112
addnode=107.130.201.180:61059
addnode=24.7.144.109:55670
addnode=75.74.12.140:63203
addnode=91.44.232.49:62333
addnode=5.79.66.227:57981
addnode=216.106.219.147:49426
addnode=108.215.184.59:52511
addnode=71.196.14.20:55319
addnode=68.2.123.190:28112
addnode=108.55.17.180:64082
addnode=87.2.244.254:51430
addnode=216.106.218.178:51653
addnode=24.7.144.109:61962

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

NextGenCrypto - Balance
SyRenity - Balance
duda - Balance
John0811 - Balance
inspirone1 - Balance
OZmaster - Balance

T. Barakus

tnx for the update!
hope i can get into the new wallet testing Tongue

looking forward to meeting the crew on slack  Grin
 pm sent Wink
Activity: 225

Ok just bought 5k.  How does the DPOS calculate stake weight etc... shall I send from exchange in lots of small transactions?  does that make a difference? Is there an optimum size for input?

Activity: 433
BTG CEO
Devs have been on top of things since day 1. This is one of the first coins that I feel comfortable buying more and mroe. I know there are more features coming for big holders and I want to make sure I hold a large amount early on so I'm not paying double when they release the new tech.
Great news dev, thanks for the update and enjoy the party weekend.
Cheers mate.

-Sent from the circuits wallet-
Activity: 212

NextGenCrypto - Balance
SyRenity - Balance
duda - Balance
John0811 - Balance
inspirone1 - Balance
OZmaster - Balance

T. Barakus

PM Sent  Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

NextGenCrypto - Balance
SyRenity - Balance
duda - Balance
John0811 - Balance
inspirone1 - Balance
OZmaster - Balance

T. Barakus

When will the slack be ready? I sent my information a few days ago.

-Sent from my circuits wallet-

So cool!
Jump to: