Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 265. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
everytime i sell i place a buy, get more coins to sell and place more buys son

What movie is that shot from? I like Denzel but I don't remember seeing this one.
Lick me like a lolipop
Im waiting to bittrex, maybe late maybe not, everyone knows what happens when a new coin is added.
So i will wait a bit more  Smiley

Looks like you're late. I been trying to enter at 5500 but cant. That means you cant either. We should have bought more at the ico. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This staking is insane!  Thank you fools for transferring to bittrex!

This is like one of those murder mysteries where you only figure things out after they happen. Coin goes to trex, smart players hold in their wallets and reap massive 2 - 3x stake while the lemmings rush to trex. And the massive DPOS2 boost upcoming. Hard not to believe this is part of their larger plan. These guys know what they are doing.

Good to see someone who gets it, many don't.

my weight / percentage / reward has nearly doubled the last 24 hrs. 

some pretty wild shit going on here. i don't know if it is orchestrated or not but i am loving it.

I see no orchestration other than a bot jumping in to add some volume once in a while.

People are inevitably going to sell once it hits Trex, just up to the rest of us to snag them up.

Are you retarded? Its been on trex for days and no one is dumping. trust me I know.. Im trying to catch dumps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

This is like one of those murder mysteries where you only figure things out after they happen. Coin goes to trex, smart players hold in their wallets and reap massive 2 - 3x stake while the lemmings rush to trex. And the massive DPOS2 boost upcoming. Hard not to believe this is part of their larger plan. These guys know what they are doing.

some pretty wild shit going on here. i don't know if it is orchestrated or not but i am loving it.

I see no orchestration other than a bot jumping in to add some volume once in a while.

People are inevitably going to sell once it hits Trex, just up to the rest of us to snag them up.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

i see now. i got played.

i moved about half my coins to trex and lost my mature coin stake.  moving everything back into my wallet now. just have to wait 8 hrs to catch up. arrrgggggh!
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I see 55k price  Grin

How long do you think it will take to get there?
legendary
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Thanks for updating everyone.
If you can, please send me a pm so we can discuss the signature campaign.
Thank you.

hey man, i'll be part of that signature campaign where do i signup.

- Sent from the Circuits wallet
Activity: 505

Thanks for updating everyone.
If you can, please send me a pm so we can discuss the signature campaign.
Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

C-Cex admins will be burning the 77855.4314 (minus transaction fee) Circuits that were sold during the ICO into the C-Cex burn address: CNCCEX1Burning1Service11111XbUT9vF

This will reduce the supply and make everyones coins more valuable.

Please check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/ for confirmation.

This transaction will take place within the hour. Slack and in-wallet trade-bot updates are in the works.

- Crypto Circuits

Looking good devs.. I'm eagerly awaiting the bot update so the sooner the better on that front. Also. Still waiting for you guys to set up the slack. I assume with different rooms, different levels, ect its not an easy job but it would be cool to get that up by Monday or Tuesday please.

Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
We just have to be patient.

The wallet is bad ass- first of its kind
The community with the lounges- will offer great benefit
THE BOTS!! -people will buy the coins just to get access to the bots

Am I understanding that the Culling is similar to playing futures with the coin with other whales? Still not clear on that.

That is real value there. Once more things start releasing, people will come.

This is the ground floor. Time to accumulate for later.

Right now, we just need patience. See the forest through the trees.

Would be nice to get a effort filled update from the dev telling us whats going on so we can see progress. Im sure they will soon.

Edit: oh see,,, there they are lol ^^ Tongue

Yes, I agree. This coin has already delivered more then 99% of the altcoins out there. All we need to do is chill, let the devs build the bots, set up the slacks and move into phase 3 and 4 on the roadmap and we'll all be sitting high in profits.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hey I know, maybe CIRC can do a deal with VIRAL?

Activity: 1098
We just have to be patient.

The wallet is bad ass- first of its kind
The community with the lounges- will offer great benefit
THE BOTS!! -people will buy the coins just to get access to the bots

Am I understanding that the Culling is similar to playing futures with the coin with other whales? Still not clear on that.

That is real value there. Once more things start releasing, people will come.

This is the ground floor. Time to accumulate for later.

Right now, we just need patience. See the forest through the trees.

Would be nice to get a effort filled update from the dev telling us whats going on so we can see progress. Im sure they will soon.

Edit: oh see,,, there they are lol ^^ Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

C-Cex admins will be burning the 77855.4314 (minus transaction fee) Circuits that were sold during the ICO into the C-Cex burn address: CNCCEX1Burning1Service11111XbUT9vF

This will reduce the supply and make everyones coins more valuable.

Please check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/ for confirmation.

This transaction will take place within the hour. Slack and in-wallet trade-bot updates are in the works.

- Crypto Circuits
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

"soooo, what's happening circuits/whales......"

*waiting*

This coin seems weird. Too much happening behind the scenes I think. Not much movement on the markets and no one is selling. I see some accumulation happening so I know the rocket fuel is being bought now the question is when will it be used to power this rocketship.
6K sat is a joke for this coin, cheap as dogshit for a diamond quality coin.
I'm HODL for a while.
Jump to: