Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 280. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Bob is not going to dump this time Smiley

Bob is already getting his sell wall eaten so did I at 8k + range and im jumping into the Viral boat with their latest feature things are looking great. lol its all about riding the waves.

LOL... Viral... LOL

That coin is a joke. Master marketer with many connections but cant sell any advertising  Huh
I made my money on the back of that Nazi, many others did too but the real summer play is CIRC.
Dont believe me?
Let's make bet.

Well just as I predicted, you've done the exact same shit you did with viral, you got coins then hyped circuit  on C-cex since they have shitty moderators acting likes kids and your one of them. And you just dumped Smiley Just like I predicted. When bob is around take your profit what ever it is as soon as you can, you can get back in after hes done dumping.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Todays prediction... all whats gonna happen with circ today is the sell walls gonna slowly move down and meet the buy wall and when it gets near people are gonna pannic dump to get what little is on offer before the next person, where that price will settle with trade is any1s guess but im thinking about 3000sat
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Bob (or whomever) is playing a dangerous game, the coin may OR MAY NOT dump when the buy wall is removed.
With Bittrex on Monday or Tuesday I dunno about that call.

There is 50+ btc under that buy wall. I think when the buy wall comes down that btc will move up and the action will start all weekend prior to next week and bittrex. I think the price will be somewhere around 14K by the time it hits bittrex.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
Listening now. Great show.

Good explaining of the culling 4 minutes in.

with sound cloud you can time stamp comments directly to the show also.
Activity: 266
Great for this altcoin, because I'm not late to trading/Staking/Mining in this altcoin. and your presentation in this forum is interest to me

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Listening now. Great show.

Good explaining of the culling 4 minutes in.
To Bob:

I think you will be pleased, because I know you have been a listener and one of the many supporters.  I know there is lots of people throwing more ideas at me, and asking me to do a few more things.

I have a pretty strong plan that I never reveal to anyone but hint at small changes that I do.  They are dramatic in most cases due to the amount of time involved in each change.

When you listen to the last show, I think everyone, not just Bob, will notice the improvement in audio quality not only from myself, but also the guest, and the callers.  This is what I have been working on a lot over the last 3 weeks.

My next is to re-organize, and continue the posting procedure I just completed, it will appear as if the last Circuits show is the first posted to sound cloud.

once I fill the new RSS run, everything will post to mix and stitcher, once these tasks are completed, I am expanding to youtube, and itunes. (very soon) 
I wonder.... If Rick's new radio station Crypto After Dark starts taking off does it make sense to add a new panel to the wallet that unlocks at say 5000 coins and gives people access to the live shows. They can call in ect. For the people who dont want to have the 5000 coins to listen they can go to the site and hear it after its been uploaded.

Just a thought for you guys... Rick and Devs.

Rick likes free press...

https://soundcloud.com/cryptoafterdark/circuits_giveaway_mixdown

Sorry for the delay, I have been updating the RSS round, from soundcloud to mixcloud to sticher, in doing so I have had to convert and make Sound Cloud the primary posting site first, the rest will update in the RSS feed.

Activity: 112
Hi Everyone

At the conclusion of the buy wall phase of the CCEX process the final figure were 77855.4314 circuits sold into the buy wall. These coins will be burned by CCEX in accordance with our stated policy, further reducing the total supply. Look for a tweet from CCEX confirming this during the next 12 hours or so.

Lounge registrations continue, please send your qualifying address / balance and desired level by PM.

We have been notified by Bittrex that Code review is complete. Announcement with Bittrex launch details coming Sunday evening EST.

Also anyone with requests for guests on the next After Dark show, feel free to post here or send a PM. We are always looking to include the widest range of crypto viewpoints and personalities.

CC
Activity: 840
I cant wait to try out the bots that come with Circuit lounge access. Ive been wanting to learn botting for a very long time but have been intimidated by traditional bots that are out there. It sounds like the Circuit devs are going to make a bot that's dumbed down and simple for a technically challenged person like myself. Cant wait to get my feet wet and give it a try.

I wish the bot looks like the wallet, with the same gfx and style. If the bot looked like that it would be the coolest bot ever.

Maybe like on the buttons it says "PRESS HERE STUPID" ......  that's what I need lol  Grin

lol yea, and more buttons like "OH SHIT!" "CAR PAYMENT DUE"
Activity: 302
umm yer i told you so springs to mind lol... hardly anything was dumped in to the 5500sat buy back wall its not gonna make any difference
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
The walls seem to have come down, that means the fun can start.  Grin
Expect some pump action once ccex burns those remaining coins provided I'm awake by then.
Goodnight yall
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
I haven't posted in over 10 pages, just been watching this play out. It's like watching a classic movie but better because it involves money.
I think I've learnt more from this thread so far then I've learnt on all the other threads combined. From proper staking to everything that was discussed on the radio shows. Everyone is helpful and for the most part respectful. The community here is warm and it's easy to fit in. Maybe in the morning I'll buy a few more CIRC before going off to work. Quick question thou, Do we know yet when the testing phase for the bots will commence?
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Over 4BTC bought in the last few hours and No one is selling. I need more circ to enter the whale lounge & I have some orders set waiting for dumps but since yesterday I cant catch any dumps.
Why oh why did I not buy enough from the get-go.
Someone please slap me.

I actually had to buy another btc worth to open the whale lounge. I got it at 5500 sats so pretty happy with that.
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
I'm in for another 1BTC over the last two days. Keep the good work coming along devs and this will be a top 10 coin.

Got another 1BTC worth today too!
legendary
That's massive stake!
I keep getting less and less rewards because everyone is staking and looks to be staking properly.

My stake is over small but the few blocks I do get are worth staking.
How many rewards do you get?

LOL, thats not my stake weight..  Grin
Thats the whole networks stake weight.
Activity: 178
That's massive stake!
I keep getting less and less rewards because everyone is staking and looks to be staking properly.

My stake is over small but the few blocks I do get are worth staking.
How many rewards do you get?
legendary
That's massive stake!
legendary
I wonder.... If Rick's new radio station Crypto After Dark starts taking off does it make sense to add a new panel to the wallet that unlocks at say 5000 coins and gives people access to the live shows. They can call in ect. For the people who dont want to have the 5000 coins to listen they can go to the site and hear it after its been uploaded.

Just a thought for you guys... Rick and Devs.
Jump to: