Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 281. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I cant wait to try out the bots that come with Circuit lounge access. Ive been wanting to learn botting for a very long time but have been intimidated by traditional bots that are out there. It sounds like the Circuit devs are going to make a bot that's dumbed down and simple for a technically challenged person like myself. Cant wait to get my feet wet and give it a try.

I wish the bot looks like the wallet, with the same gfx and style. If the bot looked like that it would be the coolest bot ever.

Maybe like on the buttons it says "PRESS HERE STUPID" ......  that's what I need lol  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
I cant wait to try out the bots that come with Circuit lounge access. Ive been wanting to learn botting for a very long time but have been intimidated by traditional bots that are out there. It sounds like the Circuit devs are going to make a bot that's dumbed down and simple for a technically challenged person like myself. Cant wait to get my feet wet and give it a try.

I wish the bot looks like the wallet, with the same gfx and style. If the bot looked like that it would be the coolest bot ever.
Activity: 1098
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob was drained all right, he must have pushed the Bittrex sell button a million times  Grin

They have bots theses days so I dont need to sit there pressing buttons all day and all night.

It was a joke.  Wink

Ohh.. My bad.. I forgot to laugh!
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bob was drained all right, he must have pushed the Bittrex sell button a million times  Grin

They have bots theses days so I dont need to sit there pressing buttons all day and all night.

It was a joke.  Wink
legendary
Bob was drained all right, he must have pushed the Bittrex sell button a million times  Grin

Over 4BTC bought in the last few hours and No one is selling. I need more circ to enter the whale lounge & I have some orders set waiting for dumps but since yesterday I cant catch any dumps.
Why oh why did I not buy enough from the get-go.
Someone please slap me.

People are selling, just higher than you want to pay.
You do know that the coins required to enter the traders and whale lounges will go down after they figure in all the burned coins right?

They are not selling much & they haven't been selling into my bids. I just moved my bid up now. Hopefully I'll catch some weak hands before bedtime.
legendary
Over 4BTC bought in the last few hours and No one is selling. I need more circ to enter the whale lounge & I have some orders set waiting for dumps but since yesterday I cant catch any dumps.
Someone please slap me.

People are selling, just higher than you want to pay.
You do know that the coins required to enter the traders and whale lounges will go down after they figure in all the burned coins right?
Someone please slap me.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Who says under 10k is late to the game?
A skilled trader getting in now will do much better than a crappy one who bought the ico, that I know for sure.

This is at 340k sats not 10k it has not been down to 10k yet. I doubt it will see 10 for a long time.

It seems like you have posted in the wrong thread .If CIRC reaches 340K then i will quit my job. Grin Grin

With a million CIRC @ 340K you would have 3400 btc. Hardly enough to quit you job and retire.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
A skilled trader getting in now will do much better than a crappy one who bought the ico, that I know for sure.

This should be around 10-15 min once it hits Bittrex. Yes I posted on the work thread earlier.

lol... A long time?
How long you think it will take to break 10K?

Same day it hits I think. Question is how long to 20k?
legendary

This should be around 10-15 min once it hits Bittrex. Yes I posted on the work thread earlier.

lol... A long time?
How long you think it will take to break 10K?
Activity: 292

This is at 340k sats not 10k it has not been down to 10k yet. I doubt it will see 10 for a long time.

It seems like you have posted in the wrong thread .If CIRC reaches 340K then i will quit my job. Grin Grin
Got to get them all!

This should be around 10-15 min once it hits Bittrex. Yes I posted on the wrong thread earlier.
legendary
Got to get them all!
Sucks ass when you are late to the game but it it's even worse when you show up on time and make a bad call. Waiting for cheaper coins in this case was a mistake. A coin this nice and well thought out isn't gonna dump down right away. Shitcoins yes. This isn't a shitcoin.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Looking to buy Circuits at 5550 . Minimum 2 btc.  PM me. Serious only.

Still looking to buy at 5550 Min 2 Max 5 btc. PM me.

you'll be "still looking" till you decide to buy them from an exchange. And by then CIRC could be worth way more and you'll be getting much less then if you just bought now.

People are buying up everything under 8. Time to raise your bid mate!

I started buying and I'm not waiting anymore. Was hoping people would be willing to sell to me, maybe people who wanted to sell into the sell wall could have made an off market deal with me but I got no PM for anyone.
 Angry

Only took you 3 days genius. Why would anyone even consider selling to you offmarket when there are plenty of bids on the market.

lol that dude even had several chances to buy 1 sat above ICO price, he prob ended buying for like 6-7k sats Cheesy

Or even better at the IcO for 5500
Activity: 704

you'll be "still looking" till you decide to buy them from an exchange. And by then CIRC could be worth way more and you'll be getting much less then if you just bought now.

I started buying and I'm not waiting anymore. Was hoping people would be willing to sell to me, maybe people who wanted to sell into the sell wall could have made an off market deal with me but I got no PM for anyone.
 Angry

Only took you 3 days genius. Why would anyone even consider selling to you offmarket when there are plenty of bids on the market.

lol that dude even had several chances to buy 1 sat above ICO price, he prob ended buying for like 6-7k sats Cheesy
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

Angry

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
question for dev: will the wallet work on windows10'?
Jump to: