Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 284. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Looking to buy Circuits at 5550 . Minimum 2 btc.  PM me. Serious only.

Still looking to buy at 5550 Min 2 Max 5 btc. PM me.

you'll be "still looking" till you decide to buy them from an exchange. And by then CIRC could be worth way more and you'll be getting much less then if you just bought now.

People are buying up everything under 8. Time to raise your bid mate!
Activity: 798
When does this T-rex party get started?

My guess is we see in on Bittrex already by Monday or Tuesday. They wouldn't be vetting the code unless the agreement was in place.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
When does this T-rex party get started?

Activity: 840
I have a question about the Lounge registrations. If indeed Slack is being used i would propose some system of disposable email addresses, so that those who wish to have their email address private can still participate.

10 minute mail works good.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I have a question about the Lounge registrations. If indeed Slack is being used i would propose some system of disposable email addresses, so that those who wish to have their email address private can still participate.
To the guy looking to buy 2 btc at 5500 -

Sort of obvious that this coin is being primed for a moonshot, i guess you have not gotten any answers?

I will sell you 1 btc at 7500. On second thought, let's wait a couple days and do the same trade at trex at 1500.

Hey, that offer was for 5550!

Oops : - )

anyhow i think i hurt his feelings, he is not answering .....
legendary
Activity: 1414

Sort of obvious that this coin is being primed for a moonshot, i guess you have not gotten any answers?

I will sell you 1 btc at 7500. On second thought, let's wait a couple days and do the same trade at trex at 1500.

Hey, that offer was for 5550!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

WTF?! buy on the exchange. Who the F here (besides Bob  Grin) cares about 1% profit?
Grin 1% on a large enough number and you'll care about it too. Cheesy
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
When will the radio show get posted. We have been waiting too long.

Hey, working in progress, it's not like the normal, youtube casters/ google hang out casters.  There will be a considerable upload also as soon as I am done removing the music from the source and checking for sound intersection / splices.

I will keep you posted.  I like to sneak them out way earlier than I post.. it 'might be done' at this hour......

If you follow me at twitter, the moment I post them I tweet it. ( I also post here a few moments later, and then update the After Dark site )

https://twitter.com/DJ_RickStoner

Big fan of your show Rick. Take your time. No need to rush just for us, I know your a family man with kids and family comes first.
Everyone else bugger off and leave Rick alone. He'll post it when he does and not a moment sooner.

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

Hey, working in progress, it's not like the normal, youtube casters/ google hang out casters.  There will be a considerable upload also as soon as I am done removing the music from the source and checking for sound intersection / splices.

I will keep you posted.  I like to sneak them out way earlier than I post.. it 'might be done' at this hour......

If you follow me at twitter, the moment I post them I tweet it. ( I also post here a few moments later, and then update the After Dark site )

https://twitter.com/DJ_RickStoner
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
this is just getting started isn't it? Cool

yes.  start climb of great long wall.
legendary
Activity: 927
this is just getting started isn't it? Cool
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
They have said its going to be functional for both Bitrex and CCEX, don't know what others. Prob more exchanges in the whale lounge than trader lounge.

Thanks for the info and reply. I trade on both so that will be great if it is.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Did you set up the reddit? If so and the devs can confirm then I'll toss you a few CIRC out of my pocket to show my appreciation.
It looks real nice and clean btw just needs more posts and comments.

i set up the reddit yes,  and i have already contact wih the devs/team  Wink

i go to sleep!

Well get them to confirm that you set it up and I'll donate 2000 circ to you.
nightynight.
Activity: 364

Did you set up the reddit? If so and the devs can confirm then I'll toss you a few CIRC out of my pocket to show my appreciation.

i set up the reddit yes,  and i have already contact with the devs/team  Wink

i go to sleep!
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

you'll be "still looking" till you decide to buy them from an exchange. And by then CIRC could be worth way more and you'll be getting much less then if you just bought now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Jump to: