Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 308. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I just sent more btc to ccex to buy more. I hope they let my orders pass and not undo them.
Anyone think they will go back in time and cancel the order?

They should reverse buys that happened after ICO was supposed to be closed
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I just sent more btc to ccex to buy more. I hope they let my orders pass and not undo them.
Anyone think they will go back in time and cancel the order?
Activity: 532
have to admit the wallet is pretty sick....will be getting involved here  Cool good work Dev

Nice to see you coming around.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Why is the ICO still ongoing on C-cex? Aren't there rules for C-cex ICOs anymore?

Theres supposed to be..

I dont know what's going on here
Activity: 228
Why is the ICO still ongoing on C-cex? Aren't there rules for C-cex ICOs anymore?
Activity: 704
have to admit the wallet is pretty sick....will be getting involved here  Cool good work Dev
legendary
I'm really fucking floored. Who made this wallet and do you want to do a project with me?
Just kidding....
Unless you want to then you can pm me.....
just kidding again..

No seriously pm me
Activity: 178
Wallet UI is amazing. This wallet is no copy paste. Others will copy this wallet.
Mark my words!
Activity: 532
Why is the sell wall still up?'
Activity: 700
Sick fucking wallet. Im listening to the Animals on one page, generating addresses on the other and getting ready to stake. Now if only CCEX would remove that sell wall and open the market for trading and withdrawals.

No doubt. It really is dope!
I'm off to work. Tonight I'll set up for staking in 48 hours.

Great job devs, GREAT job!
legendary
Sick fucking wallet. Im listening to the Animals on one page, generating addresses on the other and getting ready to stake. Now if only CCEX would remove that sell wall and open the market for trading and withdrawals.
Downloaded the wallet ,it has got a very good looking interface .

now since all the coins are not being sold so how much is needed for whale lounge ?

Great question. I want an update soon. I imagine an update coming in a day or two with revised numbers.
We'll see. The devs did say that the first two days was going to be focused on distribution and the vDPOS working.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Downloaded the wallet ,it has got a very good looking interface .

now since all the coins are not being sold so how much is needed for whale lounge ?
I'm downloading it now too. Taking a while but my laptop is kinda whack and about 5 years old.
Activity: 505
Wallet is out of this world. 100% dope ass wallet. Can you all spell G-A-M-E C-H-A-N-G-E-R.
I can.
Wallet is released. OP updated. Please move some of your coins off the exchange once CCEX unfreezes the market for a smooth distrabution. If anyone has any problems or finds any bugs please post them here in the thread.

CC

Downloading now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wallet is released. OP updated. Please move some of your coins off the exchange once CCEX unfreezes the market for a smooth distrabution. If anyone has any problems or finds any bugs please post them here in the thread.

CC
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

ICO closing in a few minutes. C-CEX will be going through their procedures. The wallet dev and the block chain guys will be posting the link for the wallet download shortly. Just to emphasize, please wait until the link is posted in the OP - do not download or trust any other link.

CC
Activity: 784
How much the team and devs bought from the ICO to make it look better?
Jump to: