Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 310. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
When I see a ICO and then see Bob just happen to be interested it means only one thing...BAY, SWIFT and others come to mind

Ironically he seems to have lost his touch and is being exposed for the novice trader he is as most coins tend to pump as soon as he leaves and takes the bad stench with him....hes just a poor mans Ryan Pumper and knows it

Like the concept here, will keep an eye on this and get involved once Bob is out

Really.. Show me the Bay, Swift, Viral, Stealth, Stake, Cloak, Crave, Apex, Graph, Librex, Sling pump that was bigger then when I supposedly pumped said coins and then moved on.
Please show me the charts. Anyway...
You're a joker. I invest in ICO's because I dont mine coins anymore. Mining is a suckers game.

Lol your the joker dude...Your an average or below average trader compared to Ryans crew and everyone knows it

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Your a pumperdumper dude. Leave this coin. It does not need you we dont need you and you dont need to be here.
goodbye. leave now
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
When I see a ICO and then see Bob just happen to be interested it means only one thing...BAY, SWIFT and others come to mind

Ironically he seems to have lost his touch and is being exposed for the novice trader he is as most coins tend to pump as soon as he leaves and takes the bad stench with him....hes just a poor mans Ryan Pumper and knows it

Like the concept here, will keep an eye on this and get involved once Bob is out

Really.. Show me the Bay, Swift, Viral, Stealth, Stake, Cloak, Crave, Apex, Graph, Librex, Sling pump that was bigger then when I supposedly pumped said coins and then moved on.
Please show me the charts. Anyway...
You're a joker. I invest in ICO's because I dont mine coins anymore. Mining is a suckers game.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We should try to get this on BTC38. They have a new English site and posted a thread for it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btc38com-crypto-exchange-launched-its-english-sites-522458 Coins are posting to be added including a shit tone of Shadowcoin guys.
Activity: 532
who do u think??? 

Just reading thru the devs OP a couple of times makes me LMAO.

Please take your fud to another thread. Try dogecoin thread.
legendary
Activity: 1414
who do u think??? 

Going around fudding coins all day profitable much?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
 who do u think??? 

Activity: 178
When I went to sleep it was over 100 btc left for sale. I just woke up & only 70 btc are left.
Who's been doing all the buying?
 Huh
I want coins to burn. I dont want to see a sell out.
legendary
What happens to the unsold premine?  Smiley

thanks

They go to Bobsurplus for his (ahem) services.

Is this another bob coin?

I don't know nuthin, I just work here.

You work where?

Here, don't you? or are you just following all this bs for fun?

I don't work here. I follow Bitcoin and the forum because I'm invested in Bitcoin and Altcoins. Some people try to make a living here, that's just not me. I have a Job and that's where I work.

It was a figure of speech, loosen up ffs.
If you are trading to make money it's work, whether it's your full time job is irrelevant.
A year ago it would have been easy to make a living trading alts, now that's all but impossible - unless you are really good and lucky or don't mind living in a dumpster.

thanks

You work where?

I don't work here. I follow Bitcoin and the forum because I'm invested in Bitcoin and Altcoins. Some people try to make a living here, that's just not me. I have a Job and that's where I work.
legendary

thanks

You work where?

Activity: 616
What happens to the unsold premine?  Smiley

thanks

Ok thanks for the information guys, we will soon see how much below ico this goes

thanks

You work where?

thanks

You guys make me sick. Every coin is a bob coin, every thread I am on someone is always talking about bob. Bob bob bob ENOUGH. That guy's a scamer and a dumper.

Now who's being a bitch?
 Tongue
Activity: 447
Merit: 250

thanks

You guys make me sick. Every coin is a bob coin, every thread I am on someone is always talking about bob. Bob bob bob ENOUGH. That guy's a scamer and a dumper.
legendary

thanks

thanks

legendary

thanks

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Took the risk. Im in and I now own 75000 CIRC.
Does anyone know when the wallet will be released and the markets open for trading?

Can you not read dude? Its been asked and answered 10 times already. The wallets will be released as soon as the ICO is over and trading will start right away.

Calm down tuffguy. No need to get all bitchy. opossum is allowed to ask questions even if they have been asked before.
I'm not getting bitchy. I just hate when people ask the same question that has been answered 100 times before.

You was but now you are more calm and relaxed. Just chiiiiiilllll.

thanks

Are you trolling me man?   Cheesy
This question has been asked and answered 10 times as well. It's also in the op.
Whatever coins don't sell get burned forever by the CCEX exchange.
Jump to: