Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 309. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
20 minutes left now with 44 btc remaining.
Less than 30 min left for ICO
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Now it is less then 1 million coins left and It's selling fast with 45 minutes to go.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1 hour left on the ICO with 54 btc remaining.
1st place on CCEX with 38 btc 24 hour volume.
Get your Circuits here before the ICO completes and the remaining coins are burnt.
https://c-cex.com/?p=circ-btc
Activity: 251
I bought in today.
Off to work now.
Hopefully it will be trading above ico when I get home.
When the ICO ends?
I´m wondering if I´m not late to join the party...

ICO ends at 22nd of June at 7am EST
only 55 BTC worth of coins are now left
Activity: 868
When the ICO ends?

It ends in one and a half hours.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
When the ICO ends?
Activity: 868
Just over 1M coins left. I'm surprised. I expected at least 1.5 million coins were going to be burnt.
Is this going to be a sell out?
Activity: 700
Yesss. Woke up early to get coins before the ico ends. Alarm clocked worked, winning.  Looks like the ico seen some action in the last 10 hours.
Thanks for the update dev, I would be interested in testing the bots out. Count me in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

Just a couple hours left in the ICO now. As a reminder,we will be focusing on establishing a stable distribution and start to the vDPOS during the first several days after launch. To that end we would appreciate people posting their initial experiences with the bonus staking and the panel unlocks. Especially those receiving large rewards, please share details.

During the first few days we will also be publicizing the method for getting your Whale Slack and Trader Slack invites. Basically this will involve sending proof of your address balance in a request for invite. More details on how this will work upcoming.

We have a request from the bot dev for a pool of testers for the web based bots. preferably he would like 'noobs', people with no botting experience as a way of refining the GUI he is building. Once the Trader Slack is operational, there will be a dedicated channel for this testing. Just join in there if you would like to be a part of the testing group.

Once again, thanks for all the great support. Wallet release upcoming, immediately after the ICO closes. Please only download from the link in the OP in this thread.

CC
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hi i want to invest 2btc....now i am at work but in the next 6h i have new btc and i am at home....
i hope it´s don´t to llate.please let the ico the hole day online.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
If whales are here fighting over this coin it must be a good sign. This should be good.  Cool

No whales here.

lol, what a statement
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
If whales are here fighting over this coin it must be a good sign. This should be good.  Cool

No whales here. Bob is pumperdumper poor man in moms basement.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
Quite the volume candle this last on CCEX.
Activity: 745
Dev please to clean up the thread. Too much bickering and fighting going on.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
When I see a ICO and then see Bob just happen to be interested it means only one thing...BAY, SWIFT and others come to mind

Ironically he seems to have lost his touch and is being exposed for the novice trader he is as most coins tend to pump as soon as he leaves and takes the bad stench with him....hes just a poor mans Ryan Pumper and knows it

Like the concept here, will keep an eye on this and get involved once Bob is out

Really.. Show me the Bay, Swift, Viral, Stealth, Stake, Cloak, Crave, Apex, Graph, Librex, Sling pump that was bigger then when I supposedly pumped said coins and then moved on.
Please show me the charts. Anyway...
You're a joker. I invest in ICO's because I dont mine coins anymore. Mining is a suckers game.

Lol your the joker dude...Your an average or below average trader compared to Ryans crew and everyone knows it

Yeah bro.. That's why everyone talks about the big bad ryan all the time.. not bob. Move along now kid. It's past your bedtime.
Jump to: