Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 316. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
When is the second wallet video being released?

Only one I can find is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtEvpe7lA8&feature=youtu.be

What (shock) coins pay to get on trex?
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Do we know if the devs will be buying the listing on bittrex or are they just going to wait for bittrex to pick up the coin?
CIRC is 1st place on ccex today.

Good to be getting Circuits now b4 it hits Bittrex.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
CIRC is 1st place on ccex today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone

Looks like the radio show with Barakus will be going live sometime in the next few hours. Keep your eye on Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoCircuits and here in the thread and we’ll post the link just before the show goes on.

Barakus will be discussing the variable DPOS staking unique to Circuits, and especially how to maximize staking revenue during the DPOS phase. Feel free to post questions here in the thread during the next hour or two for Rick to get to during the show, and call in when the lines are open if you want to talk directly with Barakus.

CC

Can someone give the tl;dr on maximizing staking revenue?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi Everyone

Looks like the radio show with Barakus will be going live sometime in the next few hours. Keep your eye on Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoCircuits and here in the thread and we’ll post the link just before the show goes on.

Barakus will be discussing the variable DPOS staking unique to Circuits, and especially how to maximize staking revenue during the DPOS phase. Feel free to post questions here in the thread during the next hour or two for Rick to get to during the show, and call in when the lines are open if you want to talk directly with Barakus.

CC

Thanks for the update dev. I've been waiting on this since yesterday but glad to see it still come. Good things come to those that wait right?
Activity: 154
Hi Everyone

CC

Shit. I need to go out now for a few hours. Will a recording be posted quickly?

They did the last one and its the same host so I would expect it to be archived as well. This should be a good listen. DPOS phase staking has me intrigued. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi Everyone

CC

Shit. I need to go out now for a few hours. Will a recording be posted quickly?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone

CC

Oh cool I'll catch it just in time for once. DPOS staking will be sic and I can't wait to try it out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

CC
Was there supposed to be another radio show yesterday or today coming with the other dev?
Activity: 18
I have a real good feeling about this coin and all the developments I see so far that I just bought .2 more btc. I think this will be one of the best performing coins of the year.
I'll do the same too. Never hurts to have a few btc in da books to catch some falling knives.
Disclaimer. I already bought 1.3BTC worth.

Activity: 505
I'll set some low buy orders incase someone gets cold feet. But I'm also buying now to make sure I don't miss the party.
Activity: 154
If and when it gets onto Bittrex things will get crazy.People will have to choose between trading and missing out on the DPOS staking. Most likely scenario is most people sitting tight & staking hard, and the scarcity of coins on the exchange will mean upward price pressure.

This is why it seems bizarre to me the people who say " I will will wait until after ICO for cheap coins ".  Good luck with that.

It's totally what I am thinking too. Cheap coins after ico? Not likely. There will be some salty traders when they figure out they missed the cheap coins during ico.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
If and when it gets onto Bittrex things will get crazy.People will have to choose between trading and missing out on the DPOS staking. Most likely scenario is most people sitting tight & staking hard, and the scarcity of coins on the exchange will mean upward price pressure.

This is why it seems bizarre to me the people who say " I will will wait until after ICO for cheap coins ".  Good luck with that.
Activity: 143
It will be on Bittrex for sure, then it will take off   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Hello,crazy wallet and i love the staking percent for extra stimulation. I am interested in translation too.
Are circuits going to be on other major exchanges ? I mean ccex is not my favorite one for sure.
Just saw this thread in the announcement page it's not bad for a new coin i suppose.
Activity: 143
Some one is buying up quite a bit the last few hrs. Cheesy
Jump to: