Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 314. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

I think that's the link to the show with the other dev mate. Still worth a listen though.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
When will the wallets be released? Will we need to wait the 2 days till vDPOS2 starts or will the wallets be ready Monday morning?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
How many coins are needed for the whale lounge?

It is 81000 coins, or 3% of initial coin supply. I just need Crave to rally a bit so i can make the move! Meanwhile I will just enjoy the Trader Lounge!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
How many coins are needed for the whale lounge?
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
yo yo where dat radio show??

been waiting to hear this barakus guy to decide if i am buying more or not c'mon devs give us the good stuff

Same here. I wonder what the hold up is? Probably just have to meet up with the show host and run it.
Activity: 81
yo yo where dat radio show??

been waiting to hear this barakus guy to decide if i am buying more or not c'mon devs give us the good stuff
Activity: 745
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
Activity: 265
Been watching this coin since the preann.
Decided this morning that taking the chance on this coins is worth it.
-radio show with dev
-wallet video
-professional dev updates
-great roadmap
-the culling
-whale lounge
-traders lounge

too many reason to take the shot, not enough reasons to pass on this one.

Indeed bumpk1nK Those are pretty much the reasons I bought into the ico. That and I don't think coins will be cheaper right afterwards like some do. I do have some low buys just incase but I am not counting on it to happen in anyway.

The only times that coins are cheaper after an ICO is because the devs are scamming. I don't get that feeling here. Its obvious that some serious time did go into this coin already and I'm assuming more work is still to come.
I invested a small amount < $300 but to me that's a lot still.
-radio show with dev
-wallet video
-great roadmap
-the culling
-whale lounge
-traders lounge

Indeed bumpk1nK Those are pretty much the reasons I bought into the ico. That and I don't think coins will be cheaper right afterwards like some do. I do have some low buys just incase but I am not counting on it to happen in anyway.
Activity: 265
-radio show with dev
-wallet video
-great roadmap
-the culling
-whale lounge
-traders lounge

Activity: 154
Why can't we just all get along? Who gives a shit when they bought their coins? I certainly don't give a flying crap. I rather care about real stuff like where is the radio show link with Barakus in it?

Most likely some dudes looking to add posts to their sig campaign post so they can get btc.  Roll Eyes  I'd like to get the link to the show too.
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
Why can't we just all get along? Who gives a shit when they bought their coins? I certainly don't give a flying crap. I rather care about real stuff like where is the radio show link with Barakus in it?
Activity: 532
I for one think  the pudding is gonna taste great. So much so I just bought another .5 btc worth of this.  Cool

Why do the trolls come here to lie.
There has not even 0.5 btc worth since last night. The markets are slow.
Nice try troll.

Who is the troll clown? I actually bought it last night before bed but didnt post till now. Even more how is it a troll? If I was fudding and talking shit maybe but i was just stating something i did even if it was off a little on the time. FFS.

"I just bought" is not last night. But we can prove this to be true or false.
Please post a screen shot of your 0.5btc worth purchase and we will all believe you.
I for one think  the pudding is gonna taste great. So much so I just bought another .5 btc worth of this.  Cool

Nice try troll.

Who is the troll clown? I actually bought it last night before bed but didnt post till now. Even more how is it a troll? If I was fudding and talking shit maybe but i was just stating something i did even if it was off a little on the time. FFS.
Activity: 532

Nice try troll.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Plenty of anon devs out there with solid coins. Plenty of 'known' devs who have run with the money. Proof is in the pudding. We will know for sure in 48 hrs if all this is real - VDPOS, unlocking panels, lounges - but they have released a video showing the wallet in action, and the devs have been on Dogeity interviewed. Very detailed OP and roadmap. So myself i am good to go on this. I think it is going to see some serious volitility when it hits Bittrex, especially if that happens during DPOS.

Great points.... Lets see what these devs deliver and then we can decide if the proof is indeed in the pudding...
Posting all your personal information on the net and especially on BTCtalk is actually quite stupid. First time someone does like any thing or is pissed cause the price dropped they will troll your FB or work place or dox you. I don't blame dev one bit for not wanting to post their stuff. Even if the dev is 100% Jesus christ and can walk on water with his coding and make the BTC killer coin there will be haters who will do just that. The creators of Bitcoin even elected to not use a real name or person.
Jump to: