Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 45. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am curious, where are all the people talking about using the BOT?  If it is only in the stacks, how are new people going to get interested?  Anyone?  

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

noob! do your work!! bob is still in

would you like to bet on that? 

you know this dumping was all him.  dont be dumb noob.

It's no secret to anyone that I have been selling.. They hype cycle has died down for a bit.. That's normal. And It's also normal that I'm gonna sell on the top and buy back in on the bottom like any smart money making trader would.
See you in a few weeks or a month when the next hype cycle starts!

we know you wont be back bob.  we know your history. 

not good guy you play to be.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I am curious, where are all the people talking about using the BOT?  If it is only in the stacks, how are new people going to get interested?  Anyone?  

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's no secret to anyone that I have been selling.. They hype cycle has died down for a bit.. That's normal. And It's also normal that I'm gonna sell on the top and buy back in on the bottom like any smart money making trader would.
See you in a few weeks or a month when the next hype cycle starts!

legendary
LOL, what a funny name you got.

Plenty of people have and are using the circ bot. Almost all the whales are using it on one coin or another.

Just because we are not here talking about using the bots doesn't mean we aren't using them.

Hey Bob I am a whale now too finally  Smiley I sent a message to the dev, hope to join you guys in the whale slack soon  Wink I catched 10k coins @ 7k like I told you I would  Smiley

Good call man.. I'll be seeing you in the whale lounge soon then.

legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am curious, where are all the people talking about using the BOT?  If it is only in the stacks, how are new people going to get interested?  Anyone? 

nobody is using it but bob apparently.

he got what he wanted now its over and done with.

bye bye cryptocircuits.

I'm using it so your point is moot, dumb ass tool.

legendary
LOL, what a funny name you got.

Plenty of people have and are using the circ bot. Almost all the whales are using it on one coin or another.

Just because we are not here talking about using the bots doesn't mean we aren't using them.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I am curious, where are all the people talking about using the BOT?  If it is only in the stacks, how are new people going to get interested?  Anyone? 

bye bye cryptocircuits.

Lol, I can't believe you took the time to dedicate an entire account to trolling CIRC. I guess some people really don't have anything better to do.

bye bye cryptocircuits.
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 798
wow, devs take a few days off to be with their families and everyone is at each other's throats.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
finially I'm IN with circ. Just moment before the dump to 6600! fuck me!
At least it's back to 10k my entry point. Hope to make it much more.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
No sells here either. Not till tipple digits at least.

I see you're being realistic.  Grin

I strive to make the right decisions here and holding to 100K+ is a simple nobrainer decision based on everything I've seen so far.

this turned out to be a bunch of bullshit didn't it?

dont listen to this guy.  just let him get out.  he cant take CIRC back up and doesnt care any more.
Activity: 76
Another shit coin P&D cycle complete, let's move on to the next one  Smiley

You can move on now.. We're still at 2x the ico after seeing almost 1000% gains..... Yep.. Id say this coin is dead.

lol. There is still more support on the books for circ then you'll ever see in your life.

Lol your done dumping now?

doubtful.

we all know bob is going to take this to the shitter so he has some btc to build his new scam group.  amirite?

CIRC will never hit 30k again.  that's guaranteed.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Another shit coin P&D cycle complete, let's move on to the next one  Smiley

You can move on now.. We're still at 2x the ico after seeing almost 1000% gains..... Yep.. Id say this coin is dead.

lol. There is still more support on the books for circ then you'll ever see in your life.

Lol your done dumping now?
Activity: 75
legendary
Activity: 1050
I think 10k might be our new floor, time to begin stacking up ladies and gentlemen..
Pages:
Jump to: