Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 41. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Also when I get it running does the bot incorporate the fees?
arbitrage I have picked the coin.. I have both the coin and btc on both sites its in the green and when i try clicking it it says....account_getbalance -apikey invalid

Any ideas?

The devs are taking a week off so you may have to wait to figure this out but Ive never seen the error or heard of it from any of the whales.
You sure your api key is valid?

Yeah I checked all that.. I even tried a different coin different exchange and had no luck... hope I hear back on this!

Makes no sense.. But like I said, the devs are taking a much deserved break. Im sure as soon as Barakus is back he'll be able to straighten you out although I believe it must be an error on your side because all of us are using arb without any issues.

are we all using v1.2?    everything else works for me like dust and volume ect.. not like there is much worth arbitrage right now anyways
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Can someone help me to setup the Trade bot?

First I tryed the automatic installation from the OP (TraderRpc.Install)
But when I run it, as admin, it crashes right away.

So now ive completed the manual setup, but when I click the Trading Bot in the Traders Panel, nothing happens..

Any ideas ?

Do you have latest wallet downloaded? I had same problem, because of old wallet.

V1.1 from the OP

You must first back up wallet.dat, then uninstall wallet and Install the v.1.1 from the op. And then follow the instructions as pdf.
Wallet run as administrator !!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
arbitrage I have picked the coin.. I have both the coin and btc on both sites its in the green and when i try clicking it it says....account_getbalance -apikey invalid

Any ideas?

The devs are taking a week off so you may have to wait to figure this out but Ive never seen the error or heard of it from any of the whales.

Yeah I checked all that.. I even tried a different coin different exchange and had no luck... hope I hear back on this!

Makes no sense.. But like I said, the devs are taking a much deserved break. Im sure as soon as Barakus is back he'll be able to straighten you out although I believe it must be an error on your side because all of us are using arb without any issues.

Any ideas?

Activity: 229

So now ive completed the manual setup, but when I click the Trading Bot in the Traders Panel, nothing happens..

Any ideas ?

Do you have latest wallet downloaded? I had same problem, because of old wallet.

V1.1 from the OP
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Any ideas ?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 229

Any ideas ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Any ideas?

Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I am too lazy to figure the bot out right now, but when I do, I am sure it's gonna make me sum good satoshis  Wink

It's really not too difficult. I've never used a bot before, but had Johnny fired up in no time.

Good to know. Thinking about that too. Never used bot before, but in videos using bot is not looking difficult.

PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE...... This coin is not just about the PRICE

+1
But I have to say, those are stupid who sell at these price, btc is down, CIRC is down, those just sell those CIRC with pennies. Just buy more btc with fiat and buy extremely cheap CIRC and of course other good alts.

Then..........BOOM?

Oh and what happend to all this talk of Chinese exchanges/btc flowing in??  Roll Eyes Huh

themightknight, did you approach Wei H to translate the Dev last messages in chinese!!!
Thanks,

themightyknight is out of CIRC, I wouldn't expect him to do anything other than troll the thread...

Do not worry, I won't FUD/Troll the thread. There is no need for that  Wink  Insecurity creates by itself the seeds of destruction.

(As for Wei H, someone else will have to pay for that extra translation Smiley)

well,at least you are consistent. you were a total fucking dick the entire time you were in CIRC, and you're still exactly that.

I don't remember seeing you in the Whale Lounge. What was your pseudo ?

Anyway, you have a right to have opinions. I can say nothing about that.

But I will still write this: I  have paid 0.2 BTC for the translation of the ANN in Chinese and defended CIRC against trolls as many times as I could. What have you done for CIRC ?

true

it's his choice to go out circ

And I'll be back sooner than you think  Wink

cheap coins Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
I am too lazy to figure the bot out right now, but when I do, I am sure it's gonna make me sum good satoshis  Wink

It's really not too difficult. I've never used a bot before, but had Johnny fired up in no time.

Good to know. Thinking about that too. Never used bot before, but in videos using bot is not looking difficult.

+1
But I have to say, those are stupid who sell at these price, btc is down, CIRC is down, those just sell those CIRC with pennies. Just buy more btc with fiat and buy extremely cheap CIRC and of course other good alts.

Then..........BOOM?

Oh and what happend to all this talk of Chinese exchanges/btc flowing in??  Roll Eyes Huh

themightknight, did you approach Wei H to translate the Dev last messages in chinese!!!
Thanks,

themightyknight is out of CIRC, I wouldn't expect him to do anything other than troll the thread...

Do not worry, I won't FUD/Troll the thread. There is no need for that  Wink  Insecurity creates by itself the seeds of destruction.

well,at least you are consistent. you were a total fucking dick the entire time you were in CIRC, and you're still exactly that.

I don't remember seeing you in the Whale Lounge. What was your pseudo ?

Anyway, you have a right to have opinions. I can say nothing about that.

But I will still write this: I  have paid 0.2 BTC for the translation of the ANN in Chinese and defended CIRC against trolls as many times as I could. What have you done for CIRC ?

true

it's his choice to go out circ
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
who is admin for slack groups?

just send the acc cryptocircuits a pm with ur addy  email lounge u wanna apply to and u'll get an invite in the mail
who is admin for slack groups?
Activity: 196
Thanks for the quick reply.
Activity: 462
I think I am ready to start using the Johnny 5 Bot. Bittrex has the following ON/OFF switches associated with the API keys:
(1) READ INFO - ON
(2) TRADE LIMIT    - ON
(3) TRADE MARKET - ON
(4) WITHDRAW - OFF

Which of these should be set to ON or which ones should be set to OFF when using the bot?
Activity: 196
I think I am ready to start using the Johnny 5 Bot. Bittrex has the following ON/OFF switches associated with the API keys:
(1) READ INFO
(2) TRADE LIMIT   
(3) TRADE MARKET
(4) WITHDRAW

Which of these should be set to ON or which ones should be set to OFF when using the bot?
Activity: 251

+1

Then..........BOOM?

Thanks,

Do not worry, I won't FUD/Troll the thread. There is no need for that  Wink  Insecurity creates by itself the seeds of destruction.

Activity: 462

+1

Then..........BOOM?

Thanks,

Pages:
Jump to: