Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 40. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hold on to your hats because they gain momentum  Grin
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hi.
Is circ pump over.

No. Wait and see pump is on the way  Cool Cool

Pump will come and stable price higher!

this is just the begin

Yes, this is true Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi.
Is circ pump over.

No. Wait and see pump is on the way  Cool Cool

Pump will come and stable price higher!

this is just the begin
Activity: 212
Activity: 111
Hi.
Is circ pump over.
  No.  Once the Devs regroup and start throwing out updates and tech it will spike again.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 658
Hey again! Having a blast with johnny got another question though.. When you create a timed buy and don't set a time does it expire still? I had one coin on timed buys on 3 exchanges last night woke up today checked orders only 1 of them is still up there? Thanks!

Which exchanges dropped? I was doing testing on the updated Mac bot last night and noticed several errors with Bittrex's API. It seems their servers were choking on themselves last night. So far I have not experienced timed buys disappearing on their own (yet).

For what it's worth, I do believe you need to put in a time limit for the timed buys (even if it is just "0"). I don't believe it accepts a blank input as infinite. Try that out and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Not sure where it says which exchange is still running?  I will try the 0 and reply back
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
looks like this coin is finally going the way of VIRAL.

Off to the graveyard
  Yea everybody better sell quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... into my buy wall

Yeah sell into my buy wall though I wouldn't mind some cheap CIRC
Activity: 159
Hey again! Having a blast with johnny got another question though.. When you create a timed buy and don't set a time does it expire still? I had one coin on timed buys on 3 exchanges last night woke up today checked orders only 1 of them is still up there? Thanks!

Which exchanges dropped? I was doing testing on the updated Mac bot last night and noticed several errors with Bittrex's API. It seems their servers were choking on themselves last night. So far I have not experienced timed buys disappearing on their own (yet).

For what it's worth, I do believe you need to put in a time limit for the timed buys (even if it is just "0"). I don't believe it accepts a blank input as infinite. Try that out and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

Off to the graveyard
  Yea everybody better sell quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... into my buy wall
legendary
Activity: 1246

Off to the graveyard
Activity: 1022
Time to get in?  Or time to get out?   Huh

If you have patience, then definitely wait. Let's imagine a 10 million dollar market cap and only 2 million coins available after the burning. Then each coin is worth 5 dollars, it is possible  Wink you just got to wait a long time  Smiley

Lol patience and people in crypto, that's a mix you don't see often
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Time to get in?  Or time to get out?   Huh
arbitrage I have picked the coin.. I have both the coin and btc on both sites its in the green and when i try clicking it it says....account_getbalance -apikey invalid

Any ideas?

The devs are taking a week off so you may have to wait to figure this out but Ive never seen the error or heard of it from any of the whales.
You sure your api key is valid?

Yeah I checked all that.. I even tried a different coin different exchange and had no luck... hope I hear back on this!

looks like there is a problem with one of your api keys/secret.  i would first from the main trading screen choose each exchange you want to use, and make a small transaction with the order books on the right.  If it gives you that api key error when you try to place an order, i would say this must be how you entered your api keys.

go back to the settings page, look at your api keys, and make sure there are no spaces before or after any of the keys because this will mess it up.

if you are able to do each of those individual transaction, you should be all set for arbitrage because you will know that your api keys are setup correctly.

hope this helped.

yeah they are all copy and pasted from sites and even changed them just so I could see... Also as I said above all the other options work for me like dust over under volume this is the only option that doesn't

all of those features work on ALL the exchanges you have tried? are you sure there isn't the chance that one exchange was copy pasted wrong (like having two blank spaces after it which you can only tell by pressing the "end" key in that cell and seeing your cursor past the last characters)

if that is the case then i have no idea what would cause that, but i still think something else is going on with the api keys.

it might be worth it to have some of the people in slack help (someone may be able to remote in and show you easily)

I restarted wallet and it looks like that error is gone.... also there is a problem on the STR market Smiley

Thank u for the quick responses good group
Activity: 77
arbitrage I have picked the coin.. I have both the coin and btc on both sites its in the green and when i try clicking it it says....account_getbalance -apikey invalid

Any ideas?

The devs are taking a week off so you may have to wait to figure this out but Ive never seen the error or heard of it from any of the whales.

Yeah I checked all that.. I even tried a different coin different exchange and had no luck... hope I hear back on this!

looks like there is a problem with one of your api keys/secret.  i would first from the main trading screen choose each exchange you want to use, and make a small transaction with the order books on the right.  If it gives you that api key error when you try to place an order, i would say this must be how you entered your api keys.

go back to the settings page, look at your api keys, and make sure there are no spaces before or after any of the keys because this will mess it up.

if you are able to do each of those individual transaction, you should be all set for arbitrage because you will know that your api keys are setup correctly.

hope this helped.

yeah they are all copy and pasted from sites and even changed them just so I could see... Also as I said above all the other options work for me like dust over under volume this is the only option that doesn't

all of those features work on ALL the exchanges you have tried? are you sure there isn't the chance that one exchange was copy pasted wrong (like having two blank spaces after it which you can only tell by pressing the "end" key in that cell and seeing your cursor past the last characters)

if that is the case then i have no idea what would cause that, but i still think something else is going on with the api keys.

it might be worth it to have some of the people in slack help (someone may be able to remote in and show you easily)

Any ideas?

hope this helped.

Activity: 77

Any ideas?

hope this helped.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Also when I get it running does the bot incorporate the fees?

No, it does not.
Pages:
Jump to: