Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 61. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I caught a dev post that got deleted just a few seconds later. Prob they are editing it or something. But it had info on a V2 bot version code named Rhinohunter. Some pretty wild features  - auto arbitrage between exchanges, whale tracking algorithms. Anyone else see it?

Screen shot or it never happened!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nope didn't...darn.

But enough!  Playtime (testing?) must soon be over - time to let CIRC run wild (by this I mean price up lol).
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
I caught a dev post that got deleted just a few seconds later. Prob they are editing it or something. But it had info on a V2 bot version code named Rhinohunter. Some pretty wild features  - auto arbitrage between exchanges, whale tracking algorithms. Anyone else see it?

nope
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I caught a dev post that got deleted just a few seconds later. Prob they are editing it or something. But it had info on a V2 bot version code named Rhinohunter. Some pretty wild features  - auto arbitrage between exchanges, whale tracking algorithms. Anyone else see it?
legendary
how can i get this bot

gotta buy around 11k circ

it was cheaper if you would of participated in the ico Smiley

ico was 5500

oooh i know. just pointing it out.

edit. post # 6,000 i should get a trophy
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
how can i get this bot

it was cheaper if you would of participated in the ico Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 840
staking my place on page 300 : - )

nice to see that volume and price action on trex. something tells me its gonna be some nice days coming!
legendary
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
how can i get this bot

The bot is coming in the wallet (but is at the moment tested by some people)

Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits)
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,424 Circuits)

The bot in the Whale Lounge haves some more functies than the bot in the Traders Lounge

if you have the amout of cc, the panel will automatic unlock

thanks for the info
how can i get this bot

thanks for the info but for now it is not an option for me
lost too may btc in crave
legendary
how can i get this bot

The bot is coming in the wallet (but is at the moment tested by some people)

Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits)
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,424 Circuits)

The bot in the Whale Lounge haves some more functies than the bot in the Traders Lounge

if you have the amout of cc, the panel will automatic unlock

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes those are very good news Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: