Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 64. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I wonder whether Lana is still reading this thread. Lana if you read this, this song is for you;

Wink Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdDVtFvJwUc

fuck i click don't click it is that bieber shit

@ridery99 grow up bro!

Haha the song makes me happy,

Indeed Ridery99, that pic scared her away in the first place, btw is 99 your year of birth  Huh

It's the amount of bitcoins I have

Nice amount, is bitcoin your favorite coin ? Smiley

and circ Wink

Guldencoin and Circ for me  Wink

digibyte?
legendary
I wonder whether Lana is still reading this thread. Lana if you read this, this song is for you;

@ridery99 grow up bro!

Haha the song makes me happy,

Indeed Ridery99, that pic scared her away in the first place, btw is 99 your year of birth  Huh

It's the amount of bitcoins I have

Nice amount, is bitcoin your favorite coin ? Smiley

and circ Wink
legendary

@ridery99 grow up bro!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Will be interesting to see how this bot works out. Still have a fair share of coins here but also looking at others too being as tho block rewards are due to half on another soon so could bring some extra coin in and with this too shall be good.

With the in wallet bots can you actually trade your own up by adding say API key or is this going to be automated running in background and wallet holders can control with feature enabled to trade and not to trade. How this exactly going to work?

What???
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Not bad, you guys didn't go lower than 20k like my prediction 3 days ago. Which is also good for me since i own some Circ actually.  Tongue

(damn, it was 5 days ago)
legendary
WAIT!!! HOLD IT!!! First organise, ALPHA DELTA FOXTROT COVER LEFT FLANK AND TAKE DOWN THE TROLLS. BETA CHARLIE WARN THE INVESTORS IN CHINA! WE ARE GOING TO DA MOON!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooonNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Cheesy

what did jou smoke?
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
I think it's cheap now, if you are a new investor you should buy before it's too late, train is leaving

^ This guy is nothing but a fucking bitch ass pussy fucking loser. I'd love to meet you in real life and beat your fucking face into a thin powder. Now he wants to put money in and make easy money, but I PROMISE you will never be a Circ Whale.. I bet $1,000,0000 you will never be in the Circ Whale Lounge. You're not man enough to own something so good.

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I think it's cheap now, if you are a new investor you should buy before it's too late, train is leaving

^ This guy is nothing but a fucking bitch ass pussy fucking loser. I'd love to meet you in real life and beat your fucking face into a thin powder. Now he wants to put money in and make easy money, but I PROMISE you will never be a Circ Whale.. I bet $1,000,0000 you will never be in the Circ Whale Lounge. You're not man enough to own something so good.

Haha, he deleted his last posts. Seems like Johnny 5 laser zapped him for good. On to the future!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

legendary
wow something good news coming wow
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Troll99 sounds about as stupid as they come.
Pages:
Jump to: