Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 66. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Yes finally I am not banned and I can message again!! No more promoting action in other lanquage thread only chinese Smiley...

Welcome back, you're just in time. It should be a very good week for CIRC.  Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
vote circ to get it on bter

https://bter.com/voting#CIRC

Voted but I've seen coins on there get voted high and not get anywhere.
If Circ is on BTC38 or Bter, then It would be more in the chinese picture. If it goes anywhere, also depends on the Dev of the coins.
We have a innovative DEV with many good things coming.
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
Yes finally I am not banned and I can message again!! No more promoting action in other lanquage thread only chinese Smiley...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Activity: 178
Is the bot part of the wallet or separate download ?

It's in the wallet directly.

Activity: 602
why i sold my coin at 18k sat...this coin has great potential to 100k..

and now i will wait the price to meet my desire..but it will take time before it happen..T_T..10k..is that possible before jump up?
Activity: 508
Jahaha
Is the bot part of the wallet or separate download ?
Man,  Jonny 5 bot really zapped all the fudsters into oblivion.

Nice work devs. I hear there are no bugs and public release comes monday?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
OMG they just transferred!!! Three effing hours later. That was stressful. Wonder what the hell happened?

Activity: 111
OMG they just transferred!!! Three effing hours later. That was stressful. Wonder what the hell happened?
Ah man sorry to hear that. Yeah youre at the mercy of Bittrex. Bummer. Get that ticket filed.

Yeah I filled the ticket right away. The chain says the CIRC hasn't left the Bittrex wallet, so hopefully it's an easy fix on their end. I'm no whale so 11k CIRC they better figure it out.
Ah man sorry to hear that. Yeah youre at the mercy of Bittrex. Bummer. Get that ticket filed.

What does it say in your bittrex withdrawel history and in the block explorer? Did you approve the transaction via email?

Usually pretty fast for me.
   I've been using Bittrex for a couple years. I approved the email, my history says complete, but nothing in the block explorer... Going on 2 hours

I approved the email and my history says complete. Nothing in the block explorer though
I just test sent some coins and they went right through. If you are new at this. I will help you. I see you only have 11 posts.  Go to your transaction history on Bittrex. Does it say approved? Copy your transaction identification and go to the CryptoCircuits block explorer and enter the transaction identification. It should show you whats going on. How many confirms etc.

here is the link to the explorer. Good luck. Cheers

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/#
Fuuuckkk... Where's my fucking CIRC Bittrex?!
This is fucked
What does it say in your bittrex withdrawel history and in the block explorer? Did you approve the transaction via email?

Usually pretty fast for me.
Pages:
Jump to: