Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 82. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Look, everyone talks about building a community.  There is always lots of negative, especially in the coins that have potential.  I just believe that if the Devs are clear about what they are doing (And, the Circe Devs have been), and there are fewer opportunities for people to question, it makes the community a lot stronger.

Up to you guys. 

legendary
Just let the devs do their thing. I can vouch that they got shit under control and that circ will have the best working, looking and most profitable bot in crypto.
Back to testing. Later yall

And if they vouch for you, credibility through the roof.  All I am saying....

What chu mean if they vouch for me?

I mean exactly, since they came out and said they didn't like the leaks, if they came out and just said they are working with you, all questions answered.  If they did, I missed it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Just let the devs do their thing. I can vouch that they got shit under control and that circ will have the best working, looking and most profitable bot in crypto.

What chu mean if they vouch for me?
legendary

legendary
save your deprecation  for someone who gives a shit about what you think.  you bend like a weak  blade of grass, one minute fanboy, next minute He Who is Concerned.

two posts up some sage advice for one in your situation. sell.

If you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have responded.  Don't like what I say, feel free to hit ignore.  Insults add nothing.

I agree. No need to fight. We are all winners here.
legendary
save your deprecation  for someone who gives a shit about what you think.  you bend like a weak  blade of grass, one minute fanboy, next minute He Who is Concerned.

If you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have responded.  Don't like what I say, feel free to hit ignore.  Insults add nothing.
legendary
Activity: 840

legendary
People have been shown the bot is real, yet they are still complaining because the devs are squashing bugs instead of releasing. adhd crypto at its best.

I think you are missing the point.  For a team that put out a specific roadmap and has followed it so far to the "T", it is just a little strange that the testing does not seem to be going as they said it would.  Maybe it is and the others just aren't talking about it.  The Devs never said they would let one guy only test out the Bot.  If that is ultimately what they chose to do, fine.  Again, just a little strange to me.  Nothing that really changes my opinion about the plan and whether or not it is a good one.  I have no idea who Bob is to them, or what the relationship is, but if it works, good.

And, I don't complain, I observe and pay attention.

"testing should be going as planned?"  wtf does that mean? have you ever deved any kind of code?that is a complete oxymoron.

the whole point of  testing is to discover what you have missed, what needs to be fixed, etc.

but all the little boys in here get their panties in a bundle because this is "taking so long" and the entitlement generation is not used to such uncertainty.

these guys delivered spankin vDPOS i presume you staked a shitload of coins but now you are rushing to join the panties in a bundle crowd.

hope you guys do a little better than this at saving the world.

Again, missed the entire point.  How they said it would be tested is different than what is going on per their own plan.  Read slow, it helps.
Activity: 840
People have been shown the bot is real, yet they are still complaining because the devs are squashing bugs instead of releasing. adhd crypto at its best.

I think you are missing the point.  For a team that put out a specific roadmap and has followed it so far to the "T", it is just a little strange that the testing does not seem to be going as they said it would.  Maybe it is and the others just aren't talking about it.  The Devs never said they would let one guy only test out the Bot.  If that is ultimately what they chose to do, fine.  Again, just a little strange to me.  Nothing that really changes my opinion about the plan and whether or not it is a good one.  I have no idea who Bob is to them, or what the relationship is, but if it works, good.

"testing should be going as planned?"  wtf does that mean? have you ever deved any kind of code?that is a complete oxymoron.

the whole point of  testing is to discover what you have missed, what needs to be fixed, etc.

but all the little boys in here get their panties in a bundle because this is "taking so long" and the entitlement generation is not used to such uncertainty.

these guys delivered spankin vDPOS i presume you staked a shitload of coins but now you are rushing to join the panties in a bundle crowd.

hope you guys do a little better than this at saving the world.
legendary
you guys are completely correct. sell everything now. that is my reccomendation.

Heh, never saw that one coming! 

Oh well, we shall see soon enough.
Activity: 798
you guys are completely correct. sell everything now. that is my reccomendation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

I think you are missing the point.  For a team that put out a specific roadmap and has followed it so far to the "T", it is just a little strange that the testing does not seem to be going as they said it would.  Maybe it is and the others just aren't talking about it.  The Devs never said they would let one guy only test out the Bot.  If that is ultimately what they chose to do, fine.  Again, just a little strange to me.  Nothing that really changes my opinion about the plan and whether or not it is a good one.  I have no idea who Bob is to them, or what the relationship is, but if it works, good.

Not exactly to the "T", and they seem to be behind schedule, but things can't always go 100% as planned.  I have no reason to believe that they aren't still working at it and aren't planning to continue moving on with further development along the roadmap, so I can be patient.
legendary

I think you are missing the point.  For a team that put out a specific roadmap and has followed it so far to the "T", it is just a little strange that the testing does not seem to be going as they said it would.  Maybe it is and the others just aren't talking about it.  The Devs never said they would let one guy only test out the Bot.  If that is ultimately what they chose to do, fine.  Again, just a little strange to me.  Nothing that really changes my opinion about the plan and whether or not it is a good one.  I have no idea who Bob is to them, or what the relationship is, but if it works, good.

legendary
so how long will it take before the bot is released?  Huh

+1, Devs?

The devs dont normally answer these type of direct questions. I think it will be finished real soon though. I imagine the chosen bot testers will get their build some time tonight.
Then its a short trip to a public release. Just make sure you have enough coins to access it once its out because once its out them coins are not going to be so cheap anymore.

The good ones do.  Have to reach more than just the Whales if you want success.

The good ones do my ass. Good devs underpromise and over deliver, and do not spend excessive time hand holding nervous investors. Time that is better spent in this case doing new builds and dialing this puppy in. 

Sharing information is not "holding hands".  And yes, most of the good teams do give regular updates.  I did not say they had to, only that it would be nice.  This coin is very young, does have promise, and it obviously has some people's attention.  Not arguing any of that.  However, when Devs come out and say point blank that they are not happy with leaked info and the guy sharing it keeps throwing it out there, it does seem a little odd.  If they care to enlighten us, great, if not, we wait for Bot.

I know it is tough to not be hostile about questions, especially since the game is always back and forth between good cop and bad cop on all of these coins.  I am not interested in that crap, but will ask questions when I think it appropriate.  I also do not think any good Dev team really needs all the fans jumping to their defense all the time.  If they choose to answer, they will.  If they choose to speak with actions, that is fine, too.  If they are content with people on the forum speaking for them. again their choice.  Doesn't mean people shouldn't speak up if they choose to.

For the record, I would like this project to succeed.  Any observations I make will be in the interest of helping out, not BS.  There are plenty of FUDsters out there, good and bad, they don't need my help.

so how long will it take before the bot is released?  Huh

+1, Devs?

The devs dont normally answer these type of direct questions. I think it will be finished real soon though. I imagine the chosen bot testers will get their build some time tonight.
Then its a short trip to a public release. Just make sure you have enough coins to access it once its out because once its out them coins are not going to be so cheap anymore.

The good ones do.  Have to reach more than just the Whales if you want success.

The good ones do my ass. Good devs underpromise and over deliver, and do not spend excessive time hand holding nervous investors. Time that is better spent in this case doing new builds and dialing this puppy in. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I'd say so. This coin has the attention of those people as well as others who do do it for a living.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
There is plenty of important information being passed outside of both the slack and this thread. This coin is on the radar of people who do this for a living.

That's because when this bot is released we're going to see a new floor that people can only imagine.  I'm not a big "to the moon" guy, but this party ain't gonna stop any time soon.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
There is plenty of important information being passed outside of both the slack and this thread. This coin is on the radar of people who do this for a living.
Pages:
Jump to: