Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 85. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone

Just a few updates concerning the bot -

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

- Bitcoin wisdom - style candlestick charting is in the works

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.

Once again the devs are making me proud to be a circ owner. Keep up building the best coin in crypto and we'll all be here for years supporting you.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Buy the rumour, sell the news. That's the trope.

However in this instance, a bot with these capabilities is a game changer.

My prediction: volatility.

There will be large swings as the market attempts to adjust, amplified by whales seeking to build their positions.

This has already begun. The smart will position and trade accordingly.

90% of your story's ar true, have follow you weeks on this topic it sounds like oke that

I thought that was the entire point of the Culling?

Not exactly  Wink You still have a bit to learn young padawan.

"There will be large swings as the market attempts to adjust, amplified by whales seeking to build their positions."

Pretty much sounds like the Culling to me.  What do I know?  I'll keep trying Master!  (Yes, I know it's Do or Do not!)
legendary
Activity: 966

There will be large swings as the market attempts to adjust, amplified by whales seeking to build their positions.

90% of your story's ar true, have follow you weeks on this topic it sounds like oke that

I thought that was the entire point of the Culling?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Awake again... Time for more bot testing.. see yall in a few.

good work!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Awake again... Time for more bot testing.. see yall in a few.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128

Activity: 798
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHEESY HYPE HERE !!!
CIRC WILL RISE TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!

THE MIGHTYCOCKSUCKER POSTS !!!    LET'S ALL CIRCLEJERK !!!!!!!!!!

GIVE THE WHALES ALL YOUR MONEY !!

Grin

what a dick.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Can we stop with all the hyping (CONSTANTLY POSTING HUGE LETTER ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PICTURES OF THE BOT 100s OF TIMES?), it looks scammy and is unworthy of a project like this. Let the devs sell their project by their deeds and actions. Ofcourse we can be enthusiastic but it's kinda like websites where 100s of pop up advertisements pop up, it's annoying and looks cheap n scammy.  Wink

Fact remains that in the interval between now and bot-release price will likely drop for a while...

Keep dreaming. Price is stable. If you didn't refill your coins by now, you missed your chance. 20k will seem cheap when we get back to 40k. You might as well just buy now.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Hi Guys,

I post a Chinese announcement on the Chinese page.

Let see if they join us.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12080778

Xie Xie,

J
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chinese translation of the CIRC ANN is on its way. I will pay 0.2 BTC to Wei H for translating the ANN and answering the basic questions of Chinese potential investors.

thanks from user amsjef!

And good work!!!!
Thanks Bram, its a honor to be a part of this family.

I am very happy that WEIH an professional chinese translator, collaborated with Circuits.
WEIH...JiaYou...

legendary
Activity: 984
Some of you guys really need to grow a pair...

Play the fucking game, or don't.  It's your choice and we don't give a shit either way.  I do appreciate the constant bumps of the thread, but the same old lines being used over and over again are starting to bore me.

Once the bot is out, there will be more.  I suggested adding the Trade Analyzer and within a few minutes these guys were thinking of ideas on top of what I proposed while they were fixing bugs that Bob logged for the bot.  Not many devs doing that right now.

I'm in it to win it.  Play, or don't.

Word
legendary
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chinese translation of the CIRC ANN is on its way. I will pay 0.2 BTC to Wei H for translating the ANN and answering the basic questions of Chinese potential investors.

thanks from user amsjef!

And good work!!!!
Activity: 798
i think we are going to see more selling before this is over. 90% of crypto has the patience of a five year old kid. good chance to pic up more now and double / triple your money in short order.
Activity: 840
wait,i am confused. should we post pix of our nuts?
Activity: 462
Some of you guys really need to grow a pair...

Play the fucking game, or don't.  It's your choice and we don't give a shit either way.  I do appreciate the constant bumps of the thread, but the same old lines being used over and over again are starting to bore me.

Once the bot is out, there will be more.  I suggested adding the Trade Analyzer and within a few minutes these guys were thinking of ideas on top of what I proposed while they were fixing bugs that Bob logged for the bot.  Not many devs doing that right now.

I'm in it to win it.  Play, or don't.
Activity: 338
Update in Chinese Circuit Coin page

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12078123

Excellent! It could very good timing if we get into the Chinese market right after the bot is publicly released. Thanks for translating!
Activity: 251
Buying more today before its back over 30K.
Pages:
Jump to: