Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 83. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
party time! lol just some beer by friends and go to cafe bye all
legendary
I have 25k, not enough for whale-status, however can I join the whale slack too please  Cry ? I remember the devs said they would consider giving access to people who have not enough coins as long as the other whales would OK it.

you ar never online in the slack  Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Have you not seen the professionalism from the devs? Because I see it in every post they make.

Great, let them answer or not for themselves. 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Have you not seen the professionalism from the devs? Because I see it in every post they make.
legendary
so how long will it take before the bot is released?  Huh

+1, Devs?

The devs dont normally answer these type of direct questions. I think it will be finished real soon though. I imagine the chosen bot testers will get their build some time tonight.
Then its a short trip to a public release. Just make sure you have enough coins to access it once its out because once its out them coins are not going to be so cheap anymore.

The good ones do.  Have to reach more than just the Whales if you want success.

You think the devs need to take time away from coding to answer your question.. LMAO.. go back to markus then and get an update once a month.

They can do what they want to, but do you think people really think the people that are already making money in coins can't live without a BOT?  Mocking people ain't gonna bring money in. Besides, whose coin is this anyway, theirs or yours?  I still haven't decided if you are actually helping or hurting the coin at this point.

Yeah bro.. I hurt coins.. Dont ya know. I hurt them but beating them up from 5K to 48K
Anyway.... The bot like you said is only one part of the puzzle but its gonna smash the current options and leave everyone with no doubt as to how competent the devs are.

Well, guess Devs don't need to bust their ass so much then, they only need you!  Kidding aside, nothing wrong with showing a little professionalism, just another thing to differentiate this coin from others.  Just sayin'.
legendary

+1, Devs?

The devs dont normally answer these type of direct questions. I think it will be finished real soon though. I imagine the chosen bot testers will get their build some time tonight.
Then its a short trip to a public release. Just make sure you have enough coins to access it once its out because once its out them coins are not going to be so cheap anymore.

You think the devs need to take time away from coding to answer your question.. LMAO.. go back to markus then and get an update once a month.

They can do what they want to, but do you think people really think the people that are already making money in coins can't live without a BOT?  Mocking people ain't gonna bring money in. Besides, whose coin is this anyway, theirs or yours?  I still haven't decided if you are actually helping or hurting the coin at this point.

Yeah bro.. I hurt coins.. Dont ya know. I hurt them but beating them up from 5K to 48K
Anyway.... The bot like you said is only one part of the puzzle but its gonna smash the current options and leave everyone with no doubt as to how competent the devs are.
legendary

+1, Devs?

legendary

+1, Devs?

legendary

+1, Devs?

legendary

+1, Devs?

10808 circ in your wallet
legendary
Wow still no public bot release? Must be alot of bugs in it if only 1 or a few can test the beta!

You can however fill your time with an In wallet demo/game and try that ingaming out, its the next shit!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngenesyscoin-1st-in-wallet-web-based-games-mandatory-update-to-v151-1144365

It's still pre beta, and hell yeah there were a lot of bugs. But guess what. Not any more.
Cheesy

Anyway.. keep on trolling. You're helping me get my orders filled.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Wow still no public bot release? Must be alot of bugs in it if only 1 or a few can test the beta!

You can however fill your time with an In wallet demo/game and try that ingaming out, its the next shit!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngenesyscoin-1st-in-wallet-web-based-games-mandatory-update-to-v151-1144365
legendary

+1, Devs?

legendary

+1, Devs?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Well bob there are lots of others in the crypto scene  and just what i have heard floating out there, and just my opinion but this kinda reminds me of 2015 coin at the start of this year on ccex then to trex ,punp, dump store opens blah blah then bot is coming etc ..there was a lot of money that changed hands  there im sure you know and most likely took part but I do hope things work out just looking for some activity itl looks dead except for bot trading keeping it moving or there would be almost zero volume

I heard it will be at least a month, there's a pretty bad bug and the dev doesn't have any idea which line(s) of code are at fault yet. Very tedious process going through and checking through thousands of lines of code like that. It is better though that things are working properly before releasing for public use than to release it the way it is now.

I don't know but I think it is almost ready and whoever is telling you this is lying.

You're right, he's absolutely full of it and has no idea what he's talking about. TheAstronomer is the kind of person that has nothing better to do but to spread FUD on the CIRC thread. Look through his recent posts, he has ZERO credibility. So don't mind the trolls, they're just doing what they do. In reality, the devs seem to be patching things as soon as any issues are sent to them. They've been super responsive and it's been refreshing to see such active/involved devs like this, rather than SO many others in crypto that aren't.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Well bob there are lots of others in the crypto scene  and just what i have heard floating out there, and just my opinion but this kinda reminds me of 2015 coin at the start of this year on ccex then to trex ,punp, dump store opens blah blah then bot is coming etc ..there was a lot of money that changed hands  there im sure you know and most likely took part but I do hope things work out just looking for some activity itl looks dead except for bot trading keeping it moving or there would be almost zero volume

I heard it will be at least a month, there's a pretty bad bug and the dev doesn't have any idea which line(s) of code are at fault yet. Very tedious process going through and checking through thousands of lines of code like that. It is better though that things are working properly before releasing for public use than to release it the way it is now.

I don't know but I think it is almost ready and whoever is telling you this is lying.
legendary
legendary
Fuck another month.. you dont say... That's funny though because I just got the newest build, no bugs. None yet anyway.
Keep on trolling. Yall seen the video, you know this shit is legit dopeness so stop fuding, pick up some circ and enjoy the ride.
Thank me later.

good work! good work!
legendary
Fuck another month.. you dont say... That's funny though because I just got the newest build, no bugs. None yet anyway.
Keep on trolling. Yall seen the video, you know this shit is legit dopeness so stop fuding, pick up some circ and enjoy the ride.
Thank me later.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: