Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 20. (Read 9199 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
can I still join the bountie?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
and also When will be the distribution of cgt bounty be distributed out?

Also make sure you fill in the form so because that's what will contain the details the admins will use to get back to you after the ico is over.  I so saw that someone had already dropped the link here already. So u can use that
Yes this is very important, we don't want to have cases whereby people will start complaining that the participated on the bounty program and at the end of the day the were not rewarded. If you want to be rewarded, make sure fill the form.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
you guys are actually doing a great job!! i saw cryptogene article almost all site i go to, like steemit, quora, meduim, facebook,twitter and so many more! i love your team works! now i believe you guys are set for greatness, please keep up the good work and strong spirit!!All the best
This is Great, Cryptogene is everywhere you go now, most especially in Blockchain forums and Social handles. Weldon Cryptogene Team.

Someone told me something once, that the major strength of anything is the publicity and crypto currency is not excluded. Knowing that Cryptogene has a very vibrant community and having alot of social media presence, not to Talk of its use cases I see it going places

Also make sure you fill in the form so because that's what will contain the details the admins will use to get back to you after the ico is over.  I so saw that someone had already dropped the link here already. So u can use that
please invite your enemies as well and not just your relatives and friends, show them some love, let them know that you have arrived. Getting this kind of information this days is not easy, people are dying to get this kind of information.
Activity: 42
cool project. can I join bounty?Huh

I actually think you can join, just PM the dev team or read about it from the thread
Activity: 56
  list of all Cryptogene useful links

https://t.me/cryptogenetrading

Telegram channels 👇

Main Chat:
https://t.me/cryptogene

Digest:
https://t.me/cryptogenedigest

To participate in the ico, use this bot https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

https://t.me/cryptogenecrowdsale

Hope this helps Grin Grin
Activity: 84
you guys are actually doing a great job!! i saw cryptogene article almost all site i go to, like steemit, quora, meduim, facebook,twitter and so many more! i love your team works! now i believe you guys are set for greatness, please keep up the good work and strong spirit!!All the best
This is Great, Cryptogene is everywhere you go now, most especially in Blockchain forums and Social handles. Weldon Cryptogene Team.
Will regulating cryptocurrencies not give it's regulators share of power over the decentralised system?
Regulating Cryptocurrency shows that the regulators have some power over Cryptocurrency, China proved that when the banned ICO, but did you notice that most exchangers who were affected starting looking for alternatives, most of the switched over to Japan.
What does that tell you?
China has some kind of influence over Cryptocurrencies, but have no power over it decentralized nature.

Even with the supposed power that China seems to have in the crypto sphere. You would notice that after some time the market began to take shape, China or no china. Cryptocurrency is to big for any person or government to control. In thr end even if fud might temporarily destabilise the market it will always recover
The Decentralized sphere of the Blockchain industry is truly the greatest idea so far in digital world. And am happy Cryptogene is in this category
Same here, being part of the cryptogene project is a step in the right direction, adopting the blockchain technology and makes use of the waves platform is one of the major things that drew me to this project. Is simply amazing
Activity: 56
Will regulating cryptocurrencies not give it's regulators share of power over the decentralised system?
Regulating Cryptocurrency shows that the regulators have some power over Cryptocurrency, China proved that when the banned ICO, but did you notice that most exchangers who were affected starting looking for alternatives, most of the switched over to Japan.
What does that tell you?
China has some kind of influence over Cryptocurrencies, but have no power over it decentralized nature.

Even with the supposed power that China seems to have in the crypto sphere. You would notice that after some time the market began to take shape, China or no china. Cryptocurrency is to big for any person or government to control. In thr end even if fud might temporarily destabilise the market it will always recover
The Decentralized sphere of the Blockchain industry is truly the greatest idea so far in digital world. And am happy Cryptogene is in this category
Thank you sir, these are the things you need to look out for when you want to invest in any ICO project. Team work is very important, Even God himselft understood that when he asked his son Jesus Christ to join him in creating things.
Together we can achieve a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
This will be after the ICO ends, then all bounties would be distributed
Can i get a link to the cryptogene telegram group?
Join the telegram group chat to get updates
https://t.me/cryptogene_ico
Indicate if you need links to other Cryptogene Platforms just like the general chat group, trading group, Havene, Cryptogene Digest and also link to our other bots.
It's a good thing though that from that post it was clear that we had started the good job of changing her view about the African community. You can check the post [here](https://steemit.com/india/@geetasnani/the-beginning-my-steemit-story)
Killing this prejudice to a large extent is one thing I know that this Cryptogene project would achieve and that's why I am all 'bullish' on this one trust me its going to be really big
Ok so earlier on I made mention of the fact that the African community as a whole especially Nigeria face a lot of prejudice from the outside world and this also touches the crypto sphere. Now I have been quite active on steemit for quite some time now and I came across a post put up buy an Indian find of mine I met on telegram/steemit and she made a point that touched me

"I joined the telegram based community accidentally. As an introvert by nature, I was skeptical about the Nigerians in the group. But keeping all the biasness aside, I wanted to be in the group so that I can learn from the group and grow on the steemit platform, as I knew it is a social platform with a difference."
Can i get a link to the cryptogene telegram group?
What does that tell you?

Just like the saying goes, if you can't beat them you join, some countries have legalized Bitcoin as mode of payment. Blockchain Technology Revolution is unstoppable.
The Cryptogene Project on the other adopting the concept of blockchain Technology is also unstoppable, so instead of staying side lines, join and embrace the movement
Pages:
Jump to: