Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 23. (Read 9199 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
okay, that good to hear! i love you guys marketing skills, have been hearing about your project from peeps around, please what makes this project unique?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what is the next step, after the successful ico sale?
After the ICO which is going to end in about 2 months time, we are going to start implementing the base platforms we talked about, which will in turn sky rocket the Cryptogene Token.

You can read more about the road map here.
Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
what is the next step, after the successful ico sale?
Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.
Check https://t.me/cryptogenetrading

Like seriously, how are they making people rich, do they give signals on that group or training Africans how to trade, or a troll box for sharing signals? I want to be rich too
hahaha, i guess everyone wants to be rich.
Cryptogene Project is not just about fund raising,is more of passion, the urge to help people, the cryptogene team care about people especially Africans who are in need for knowledge about blockchain technology.
Cryptogene Trading is one of the many ways we help people.

Being rich is everyones wish, but being successful is what we actually be. Riches will come after success have arrived.

Cryptogene is out to make you successful in ur pursuit for knowledge. Cryptogene will give u all the knowledge you need to excel in the Blockchain industry.

Cryptogene is a community where every Member will be able to explore the potentials of the Blockchain technology
Very correct, there is no doubt that we all have a lot to benefit from this project. The Cryptogene Project will put a smile on a lot of faces across Africa and the entire world in general.
All we need to do is fully participate in it and show our support.
Activity: 56
Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.
Check https://t.me/cryptogenetrading

Like seriously, how are they making people rich, do they give signals on that group or training Africans how to trade, or a troll box for sharing signals? I want to be rich too
hahaha, i guess everyone wants to be rich.
Cryptogene Project is not just about fund raising,is more of passion, the urge to help people, the cryptogene team care about people especially Africans who are in need for knowledge about blockchain technology.
Cryptogene Trading is one of the many ways we help people.

Being rich is everyones wish, but being successful is what we actually be. Riches will come after success have arrived.

Cryptogene is out to make you successful in ur pursuit for knowledge. Cryptogene will give u all the knowledge you need to excel in the Blockchain industry.

Cryptogene is a community where every Member will be able to explore the potentials of the Blockchain technology
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is there any upcoming project the dev team has started before the sale of ico?
If you are referring to the Digest which is the first project we are launching out with, yes it's Alpha app is almost ready now and would be hosted soon,  details would be communicated when devs are through with it. Stay tuned and watch out

Wow. This is big news. Cryptogene is really making me feel like I'm going to be so grand rich for participating in their ico. Good job Cryptogene.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
If you are referring to the Digest which is the first project we are launching out with, yes it's Alpha app is almost ready now and would be hosted soon,  details would be communicated when devs are through with it. Stay tuned and watch out
Activity: 93
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

I will really love to help with this question, try to rephrase.

If you meant projects, there are communities already.
For programmes, there has been meet ups in various cities,  including Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc.  More are coming.
Being mentioned is some cypto websites is one thing but being mentioned on cointelegrah is another.
I was just reading this.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/africa-can-catch-up-by-implementing-blockchain
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-and-icos-crucial-to-nigerian-economy
This is a good concept, educating the people will certainly be key for mass adoption.
Exactly, is a win win, by educating people, a lot of people will be draw to the project, and would also want to purchase some of the token.
When there is high demand for the token, it will automatically sky rocket.
This a well thought out project.
Exactly the project plan
Educate
Adopt
Implement!
This is really a well thought revolution I must say. Some project planners don't go this deep in thought as Cryptogene did. It would have not been great trying to let people adopt what they have no knowledge of.
Now, see Cryptogene establishing all to help develop the continent.
Wow!
Activity: 420
This is a good concept, educating the people will certainly be key for mass adoption.
Cryptogene ANN has grown to become my favourite ANN on bitcointalk.  
This is not just about the passion and dedication of the Cryptogene Team, but this in conjunction with the enthusiasm and confidence that the community has for the brand and its projects.
These impacts already made by Cryptogene is of no doubt sufficient to establish this brand all around the world.

Thank you. +100000 cgt. I have never been so glued to any Ann thread like this before. Very soon I will join cgt ambassadors. Go go go Cryptogene.  You have my full support. Success

Seriously!  Never have been so much in love with any ANN on bitcointalk as I am with Cryptogene ANN.  

I begin to wonder how Cryptogene learn -DIGEST is going to be.  
Definitely going to turn out an award winning platform.
I look forward to an advanced part of it too.
I can't wait to see it tackle the one of the problems we have in Africa today which is a wide gap in knowledge transfer and sharing. We have a t look out for in this project, so sit tight, put your sit bet and lets ride together as we unleash the goodies.
Laugh out loud. That feeling when you get to realize how wonderful an opportunity you have come across and not just coming across, but took the step to maximize the amazing opportunity.
That is the kind of feeling I have been enjoying lately.
This is not just about the passion and dedication of the Cryptogene Team, but this in conjunction with the enthusiasm and confidence that the community has for the brand and its projects.
These impacts already made by Cryptogene is of no doubt sufficient to establish this brand all around the world.

Thank you. +100000 cgt. I have never been so glued to any Ann thread like this before. Very soon I will join cgt ambassadors. Go go go Cryptogene.  You have my full support. Success
Congratulations boss, am happy for you. Don't forget me in your paradise.
Am sure you haven't been credited though, but am guessing the reason for your happiness is the fact that your purchase was successful and you can see your balance on the ICO bot

Seriously!  Never have been so much in love with any ANN on bitcointalk as I am with Cryptogene ANN.  

I begin to wonder how Cryptogene learn -DIGEST is going to be.  
Definitely going to turn out an award winning platform.
The white paper of this project is very great
Great is an understatement, i like to use the word "Awe Inspiring". Infact is don't think there is any suitable adjective to describe how good it is.
I can remember when i showed it to my cousin, he said " Memoransom why the hell are showing me this now?"
Lolz😂
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: