Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 86. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Do you think that HR Base token can show a high result of the growth in value? What are his chances of success?
Probably it can happen, but it depends from a lot of factors, in my opinion it should.
Now the market shows growth, look at the course itself. Perhaps this will be a good impetus for the development of the project.
Now market really surprised me guys, absolutly all altcoins going up, it has to exert good impact for all ICO's and hope for this one too.
Perhaps it is the time that we all were waiting for, the market will start to grow and the world of crypto currency will develop
I'm not absolutly sure that it's time that we all waiting for, big crach can come in next several days, however i hope it's not happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now market really surprised me guys, absolutly all altcoins going up, it has to exert good impact for all ICO's and hope for this one too.
Today the market is crazy. It seems to me that this is the beginning of large pamps. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens, in which they are going to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Platform HR base will be a serious player in the market. I think that LinkedIn will have to be closed  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
Do you think that HR Base token can show a high result of the growth in value? What are his chances of success?
Probably it can happen, but it depends from a lot of factors, in my opinion it should.
Now the market shows growth, look at the course itself. Perhaps this will be a good impetus for the development of the project.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I realized that this project is a huge database of vacancies. Do they plan to work in specific regions or around the world?
I understand that the project wants to create a single large-scale base for all cities, countries and continents.
Think so too, it doesnt matter where are you from, only that you'll need tolerable English speech.
Sorry for my English. Believe me, I'm trying. I hope my message does not offend anyone and does not irritate anyone?
I didnt mean exactly you mate, relax so. I was mean that worker and employer should know that.
I also did not immediately understand, it turned out funny guys) Grin Grin
Probably it's my fault, I was said that not absolutely correctly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I realized that this project is a huge database of vacancies. Do they plan to work in specific regions or around the world?
I understand that the project wants to create a single large-scale base for all cities, countries and continents.
Think so too, it doesnt matter where are you from, only that you'll need tolerable English speech.
Sorry for my English. Believe me, I'm trying. I hope my message does not offend anyone and does not irritate anyone?
I didnt mean exactly you mate, relax so. I was mean that worker and employer should know that.
I also did not immediately understand, it turned out funny guys) Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Yes, but you can so risk that you will remain without a roof over your head
The risk of investment is inevitable. But you always need to think about what you are doing and about what you are investing. And, of course, so that luck was favorable for you!
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
the risks are huge in any business, but it's someone who knows how to correctly and reasonably risk - will make a profit, others will again whine that the wrong money was invested
There is a good phrase: who does not risk that he does not drink champagne! Ideal for investors in crypto-currencies!

That's for sure! As long as you do not take risks, there will be no result! We must take risks, try everything! And then there will be a result!
I have got used to risk money wich I don't affraid to lose, this rule one of the first in invesment.
Activity: 126
the risks are huge in any business, but it's someone who knows how to correctly and reasonably risk - will make a profit, others will again whine that the wrong money was invested
There is a good phrase: who does not risk that he does not drink champagne! Ideal for investors in crypto-currencies!

That's for sure! As long as you do not take risks, there will be no result! We must take risks, try everything! And then there will be a result!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I hope that this project will bring its investors a good profit. it seems to me that HR BBase has all chances.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
The new is not only interesting, but also profitable. Anyone who has time to invest in new promising projects will receive mega-profit! Of course, the risks are also enormous.
The more the risk is the more the pleasure of profit, this is how to play roulette
Activity: 500
Investors who have already seen several times the global pumps of the entire market can confirm that profits can be obtained from almost any project. Everything grows absolutely.
Sometimes that's what happens. But the project in its turn is simply obliged to start in good time. There are many side effects that directly affect the success of the project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Investors who have already seen several times the global pumps of the entire market can confirm that profits can be obtained from almost any project. Everything grows absolutely.
Activity: 269
Activity: 364
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: