Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 87. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You just need to carefully study the projects before investing in it, and then everything will be fine. Here "HR base" will provide all the necessary information, and it will be possible to draw some conclusions on this project.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

In general, everything is in order!
The main thing that did not work, as usually happens! that you believe in the company with high hopes, and then disappointment, and nothing happens!
Always need to hope for the best, I think that everything will be fine in the development of HR base and the team will provide us with a high-quality product.
I assume that the near future bases will indeed expand dynamically, because the guys have serious intentions to do this))
Perhaps time will tell. It is necessary that the guys in practice prove their abilities.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
the risks are huge in any business, but it's someone who knows how to correctly and reasonably risk - will make a profit, others will again whine that the wrong money was invested
There is a good phrase: who does not risk that he does not drink champagne! Ideal for investors in crypto-currencies!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Investments are a huge profit, but also huge risks. You should always be as resourceful and attentive as possible when choosing an object for investment.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
The new is not only interesting, but also profitable. Anyone who has time to invest in new promising projects will receive mega-profit! Of course, the risks are also enormous.
the risks are huge in any business, but it's someone who knows how to correctly and reasonably risk - will make a profit, others will again whine that the wrong money was invested
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The new is not only interesting, but also profitable. Anyone who has time to invest in new promising projects will receive mega-profit! Of course, the risks are also enormous.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

The main thing that did not work, as usually happens! that you believe in the company with high hopes, and then disappointment, and nothing happens!
Always need to hope for the best, I think that everything will be fine in the development of HR base and the team will provide us with a high-quality product.
I assume that the near future bases will indeed expand dynamically, because the guys have serious intentions to do this))
Perhaps time will tell. It is necessary that the guys in practice prove their abilities.

Oh sure! Words are good, but the main result! Time will tell, and it will be seen! The guys here work smart! So, let's see ... New is always interesting!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I realized that this project is a huge database of vacancies. Do they plan to work in specific regions or around the world?
I understand that the project wants to create a single large-scale base for all cities, countries and continents.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

of course, only time and actions will show us the level and experience of developers
let's see to what height the developers will raise their project

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

The new project is always good! Opens the prospect of investment!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The team must answer all questions. I agree with the comments above that the team should constantly get in touch with their users.
Totally agree with the above! The main thing is that the project became successful, and collected a sufficient number of sponsors!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Now it will not be possible to remain an incognito team. Many exchanges require open information about the developers. and investors are very cautious when there is no complete information.

Of course, because now without open information anywhere! This is especially important for investors! And in general everything should be honest and open!
Yes, investors is very cautious, so they pay attention to the smallest details. And having a project team is serious position.

The more information about the team, the easier it will be for the project to collect investment for development. I think the developers of the understand this
Now it will not be possible to remain an incognito team. Many exchanges require open information about the developers. and investors are very cautious when there is no complete information.

Of course, because now without open information anywhere! This is especially important for investors! And in general everything should be honest and open!
Yes, investors is very cautious, so they pay attention to the smallest details. And having a project team is serious position.

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Developers should focus on working with the platform, not on the release of the site.
Agree to have a ready-made work product and not have a website, than to have a website and be without a product.
Web site development is just as important, because it is the face of the company. You have to meet your high goals.
Yes, but it is not possible to do everything at once, you need to understand that it takes a lot of time and finances. I hope that everything will be fixed soon, because it's also important for me to look at the site.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2

Re: 🚀[ANN] HR base 🚀 - decentralized human resource system
September 17, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
Reply with quote  #9
I realized that this project is a huge database of vacancies. Do they plan to work in specific regions or around the world?

If I correctly understand this project global. They are going to work all over the world, perhaps of course not immediately but the plans must be defined.
To work around the world you need to do a very great job and it will not take long. First of all need to earn credibility, among users
To provide services around the world you need at least to have a team of people from different countries to be able to monitor their countries.
Open in the capitals of the offices and recruit staff, but that's when the project will be on top of its capabilities
Pages:
Jump to: