Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 82. (Read 45493 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
This CRYPTO-HR project is very interesting. But I really want to see more technical details. I would like to calculate the income from investments in this project.

You will see more details soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
This CRYPTO-HR project is very interesting. But I really want to see more technical details. I would like to calculate the income from investments in this project.

I think it will be difficult enough to calculate how much profit this project will bring to you. Because the situation in the market is not stable and, accordingly, after the growth of bitcoin, the token can bring a huge profit, as well as vice versa.

really. How can I now and generally calculate the profit from the project in advance? This is unrealistic. Patience is friends. Patience!
it is almost impossible to calculate the income from the future project
and even not realistically, no one knows what will market
and how will the product released by the project
by investing in the project $ 100 a year you can get 1000 or 10 000, if everything goes well
if everything is bad, just lose your $ 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
This is one of the better crypto project around and will be the first HR related crypto that I will be joining. I have high hopes for this project. The idea is definitely unique and being unique in crypto nowadays is good.
I can say for sure that's not unique, I saw similar project before, however it was pretty successful, so why am I here.
No one here is keeping anyone here of their own free will. Everyone decides in which project to invest money, and in which not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I think it will be difficult enough to calculate how much profit this project will bring to you. Because the situation in the market is not stable and, accordingly, after the growth of bitcoin, the token can bring a huge profit, as well as vice versa.

really. How can I now and generally calculate the profit from the project in advance? This is unrealistic. Patience is friends. Patience!
Activity: 500
Merit: 250

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yes, with such a falling market, it is necessary to work hard and attract people to invest in the project
Now market is almost all green and it continue to go up, I think it can be very positive for  HR, by the way design pretty good for me, keep it like that.
I also like the activity of the market recently, it will positively affect the development of the project and the market of the crypto economy as a whole.
Yes, the market in the last few days is beginning to please! Thank God! Figures in recent days are not very happy! But everything is going to improve! And this is good.
the market is growing, but I would like to see more growth after such a strong fall
and hunters and investors and developers, all waiting for huge growth
Let's hope that growth will continue, and at the same pace as last year), I remember how much joy it was when Bitcoin was 20k
Each of us has our own experience with similar projects! And everyone has their own opinion on this issue. I'm new to this business, so I'm interested in obsalyutno everything!
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
This is one of the better crypto project around and will be the first HR related crypto that I will be joining. I have high hopes for this project. The idea is definitely unique and being unique in crypto nowadays is good.
I can say for sure that's not unique, I saw similar project before, however it was pretty successful, so why am I here.
I see that many have become interested in this cryptproject! It will be good if he shoots and shows the result! Otherwise, it will be a complete disappointment!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I have notice that this thread was updated with more useful information, good to see that.
Yes, the developers say that soon there will be additions to the information and launch of the web site.
Really can't wait to see website and read wthitepaper.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I have notice that this thread was updated with more useful information, good to see that.
Yes, the developers say that soon there will be additions to the information and launch of the web site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Yes, with such a falling market, it is necessary to work hard and attract people to invest in the project
Now market is almost all green and it continue to go up, I think it can be very positive for  HR, by the way design pretty good for me, keep it like that.
I also like the activity of the market recently, it will positively affect the development of the project and the market of the crypto economy as a whole.
Yes, the market in the last few days is beginning to please! Thank God! Figures in recent days are not very happy! But everything is going to improve! And this is good.
the market is growing, but I would like to see more growth after such a strong fall
Everyone wants to see that, probably time has come, market is growing so well, for sure this is good for potential investors in altcoins and for HR goldcoin too.
The market actually started a sideways movement and that will do not understand he has all the chances for growth and for the fall.

In general, it's too early to judge the company. When everything becomes more open and transparent, you already have something to think about!
Activity: 500
Yes, I also heard that there will be updates soon, it's interesting that the team has prepared. Guys, what are your options on this?
I believe that the project team will change the overall design and make a more understandable positioning for the common man!
What specifically do you dislike about the design and what is not clear?
I read more information about your project, now positioning becomes more clear. Still watching your development
Let's hope that growth will continue, and at the same pace as last year), I remember how much joy it was when Bitcoin was 20k
Oh yeah! Good times were. Those who then managed to stand up well, lucky! Well, nothing, but on our street there will be a holiday!)))
Everyone wants to see that, probably time has come, market is growing so well, for sure this is good for potential investors in altcoins and for HR goldcoin too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: