Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 54. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Best pool ?
I've been on http://meth.hashhot.com/ since a few hours after launch, there was a minor DDoS but it stayed up.
me too.

bigest pool,in a short period of time will disconnect.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Move your miner and panic sell while you still can. If a coin isn't at 10% of BTC's market cap after 2 days it's time to cut your losses and move on.

BS...... Not even Litecoin is 10% of BTC market cap even today... BTC= 5.7 Billion $    LTC= 348million $.

I was joking, go back a page and I say patience is needed. I just see all these people expecting to make $50 a day with a megahash rig on a 2 day old coin. I want these people to dump now so we will have less sell walls in future.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm suprised by how many users want to 2 days old coin was already be listed on biggest exchanges and go to the moon while everyone is dumping. Lets wait for new markets, you will be suprised how price will change. Hashrate is going up, number of pages in this topic is increasing so there is an interesd and it will make price better and more stable. Just DO NOT dump.
Trust me, I know what i'm saying.
Janusz.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dev must working hard to add METH on Bter.com, so METH can up to the moon.
Activity: 2
Okay, first of all it is always like this: miners-dumpers are dumping, its what they always do so now is a good time to buy and keep it. Stop whining about price drop and start buying, we had few dumps on other coins lately and in the end it payed out for those who were buying Wink

I am mining meth since the start and i am keeping it, no way i sell it now cuz i know how it ends, the price is always going up after i sell, my damn luck Cheesy

And guys, wait till METH hit some decent exchanges - and i am sure it will because i see the devs are working hard, they have a good contact with people on IRC and they are very helpful.

And about bittrex? LOL at POTcoin, shame.
Activity: 15
Why are you so impatient? Even dogecoin was worthless in the first days... Smiley Better buy some METH now when dumpers selling it for such low prices.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Move your miner and panic sell while you still can. If a coin isn't at 10% of BTC's market cap after 2 days it's time to cut your losses and move on.

BS...... Not even Litecoin is 10% of BTC market cap even today... BTC= 5.7 Billion $    LTC= 348million $.
Activity: 12
Currency has potential. Great start. Involved developer. Now is the time to purchase while it is only for niche markets.
Activity: 131
I have message for all!
Don't look on bittrex price. We must wait for better exchange. Its good time to buy METH.
Dev if professional people and we will go to the moon.
If u dont get now u will to regret.
Activity: 181
To all impatient people here: keep your cryptometh and spread the word.

Devs are really devoted, hard-working and want you to be well informed. it's not FCK.

EDIT: Oh, and bittrex's mother has yellow teeth. And her eyebrows don't even match her hair. And her smile is upside down.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

And this is ultimate truth that works everytime?
Activity: 364
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CryptoMETH developer

In the meantime, please vote here https://coinano.com/vote - you can vote 3 times every hour!
And vote up here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/21r65w/please_add_cryptometh_to_coinedup/

PS. Hold METH  Wink
Activity: 364
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
And the price \/
About exchanges:

We were supposed to get into Bittrex yesterday. Everything was fine and agreed.

Until one of the admins of Bittrex (Bill) said he's opposed, because this coin is drug related.

We offered him explanations that we're NOT drug related, it's meme-based cryptocurrency, that it's based on popular series and we're against real drugs. That we have already great community.
Still we're waiting for response.

Well, if you ask us we find it riddiculous...

We will update you ASAP. Simultaneously we're working on getting into other exchanges.

SUCH HIPOCRITS LOL, they have POTCOIN designed for the sole purpose to BUY DRUGS!!! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT

Pot is a soft coin while Meth ruins lives  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Let's go to Bittrex.com / Poloniex .com exchange !
Activity: 350
I'm biased. But screw those guys. AllCrypt.com is a better exchange anyway Wink We love selling METH Wink
Activity: 48
About exchanges:

We were supposed to get into Bittrex yesterday. Everything was fine and agreed.

Until one of the admins of Bittrex (Bill) said he's opposed, because this coin is drug related.

We offered him explanations that we're NOT drug related, it's meme-based cryptocurrency, that it's based on popular series and we're against real drugs. That we have already great community.
Still we're waiting for response.

Well, if you ask us we find it riddiculous...

We will update you ASAP. Simultaneously we're working on getting into other exchanges.

SUCH HIPOCRITS LOL, they have POTCOIN designed for the sole purpose to BUY DRUGS!!! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT
Pages:
Jump to: