Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 55. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CryptoMETH developer
About exchanges:

We were supposed to get into Bittrex yesterday. Everything was fine and agreed.

Until one of the admins of Bittrex (Bill) said he's opposed, because this coin is drug related.

We offered him explanations that we're NOT drug related, it's meme-based cryptocurrency, that it's based on popular series and we're against real drugs. That we have already great community.
Still we're waiting for response.

Well, if you ask us we find it riddiculous...

We will update you ASAP. Simultaneously we're working on getting into other exchanges.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Wasnt CryptoMeth supposed to be listed on Bittrex as of today?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello CryptoMETHCoin Community

We have added METH to our voting poll
You can vote for METH at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

Nice!

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please check again.

Regards.
Activity: 133
Best pool ?
I've been on http://meth.hashhot.com/ since a few hours after launch, there was a minor DDoS but it stayed up.
BZC
Activity: 29
Best pool ?
Activity: 238

If you want to mine and dump go with a multipool, if you actually think a coin has merit mine and hold.
CryptoMETH has nice UIs all round, SHA-3 is nice to mine and I think it's name could lead to a bit of a cult following. I didn't pick it because it might be the most profitable coin to insta-dump because if that's your bet you are going to loose a lot more than you win.

People r dumping the price. If Dev do nothing in this problem, METH will die soon.
The Devs don't control this the miners do, if you have sold you are part of the problem.

Everyone acts like a coin needs to be well know and on 10 exchanges in the first week. The most profitable coin I have ever mined is MonaCoin and I'm sure most of you haven't heard of it.
They kept a low profile while they got games and stores on board, it has gone up 8 fold in the last month.

Crypto mining has never been about getting rich quick, the bitcoin millionaires are the people that put hash in when it was worth nothing and kept putting hash in when it was worth even less.

+1!!

Agree million times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
Let's raise this vote?

Go to www.coinano.com and click on VOTING on left-top of site.

Activity: 42

If you want to mine and dump go with a multipool, if you actually think a coin has merit mine and hold.
CryptoMETH has nice UIs all round, SHA-3 is nice to mine and I think it's name could lead to a bit of a cult following. I didn't pick it because it might be the most profitable coin to insta-dump because if that's your bet you are going to loose a lot more than you win.

People r dumping the price. If Dev do nothing in this problem, METH will die soon.
The Devs don't control this the miners do, if you have sold you are part of the problem.

Everyone acts like a coin needs to be well know and on 10 exchanges in the first week. The most profitable coin I have ever mined is MonaCoin and I'm sure most of you haven't heard of it.
They kept a low profile while they got games and stores on board, it has gone up 8 fold in the last month.

Crypto mining has never been about getting rich quick, the bitcoin millionaires are the people that put hash in when it was worth nothing and kept putting hash in when it was worth even less.

+1!!

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
usually there is not many buyers right away because it's a new coin.  relax, and let miners dictate the price.  I like that .0001 min sell order there I'd keep it to at least that low and no lower.

Activity: 17
I think that already price is good for Buy.
When coin reach some big exchanges price should go up.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
This is what happens when too many heisenbergs cook meth for themselves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 130
What exchanges in plans??

We'd say it already if we could.
Today should be available one of the bigger exchanges for CryptoMETH.
I can try add CryptoMETH on upbit.org if you want.

it would be cool;)
Activity: 48

We'd say it already if we could.
Today should be available one of the bigger exchanges for CryptoMETH.
I can try add CryptoMETH on upbit.org if you want.
Activity: 17
CryptoMETH developer
Activity: 130
Guys wait to CryptoMETH goes to bigger exchange. The volume on allcrypt is so low that it doesn't matter. We didn't even know that exchange and didn't know it will accept us from start.
We had good start, let's keep it up.
We, as devs, have much more plans for this coin. The news will come soon Wink
what news? Roll Eyes
CryptoMETH developer
Guys wait to CryptoMETH goes to bigger exchange. The volume on allcrypt is so low that it doesn't matter. We didn't even know that exchange and didn't know it will accept us from start.
We had good start, let's keep it up.
We, as devs, have much more plans for this coin. The news will come soon Wink
Pages:
Jump to: