Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CryptoNightV7] ⚡ Electroneum Classic ⚡ - page 4. (Read 22888 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi admin, looks like some of your mining pools are not working. Maybe because the pool has not updating ?
and pls update the roadmap sir. I want to know more about your project because it looks interesting for me.

Which pools are not working / paying out? I will strikeout as a warning, if they
don't fix issues they will be removed. 

Roadmap is coming very soon, the whitepaper is being reviewed currently.

Stay tuned for announcement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I hope you guys succeed in destroying Richard Ells Electroneum and his shit project.
Electroneum is the biggest scam you can ever encounter today.
if it is a clone of a shit project you can guess the outcome. i do not like the concept behind it so...i'll pass.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I hope you guys succeed in destroying Richard Ells Electroneum and his shit project.
Electroneum is the biggest scam you can ever encounter today.
Activity: 6
No mining problems , working great  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Its now day 4 of this:

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-07-15 13:20:25.986 [P2P8]  ERROR   blockchain      src/cryptonote_core/bloc
kchain.cpp:3134 !!!!!!!!! difficulty overhead !!!!!!!!!
2018-07-15 13:20:29.956 [P2P8]  ERROR   blockchain      src/cryptonote_core/bloc

Coin is dead.

I'm mining succesfully for days now, without any problem.
I mine with XMR Stak to a paper wallet by the way, but i know that some people mining with other methods.

Go to this site for support or join their telegram, they are glad to help you:
https://classic.etnminers.com/
https://t.me/joinchat/C-peyBAXv8Ht_SCwmMfMIw

Mining works for me as well, that is an error when the daemon tries to sync locally.
Activity: 56
I mine with XMR Stak to a paper wallet by the way, but i know that some people mining with other methods. I'm very excited for this one.
Activity: 57
Its now day 4 of this:

SYNCHRONIZATION started
2018-07-15 13:20:25.986 [P2P8]  ERROR   blockchain      src/cryptonote_core/bloc
2018-07-15 13:20:29.956 [P2P8]  ERROR   blockchain      src/cryptonote_core/bloc

Coin is dead.

I'm mining succesfully for days now, without any problem.
I mine with XMR Stak to a paper wallet by the way, but i know that some people mining with other methods.

Go to this site for support or join their telegram, they are glad to help you:
https://classic.etnminers.com/
https://t.me/joinchat/C-peyBAXv8Ht_SCwmMfMIw
Activity: 108
Its now day 4 of this:

SYNCHRONIZATION started

Coin is dead.
Activity: 231
This project is great. This is something big. I can feel that there will be more surprises to come. I'm very excited for this one. See this project on a exchange in no time thanks to the team working hard on the project.
Activity: 27
waiting payment from pool
Activity: 7
No prospect
cнoвa ничeгo нe paбoтaeт....
Most of the pools are working fine now.
I can confirm, great news Smiley
Activity: 9
Most of the pools are working fine now.
мёpтвaя мoнeтa
Activity: 4
a тaк вce xopoшo нaчинaлocь
Activity: 4
Чтo зa пocтoянныe глюки c ceтью, paзpaбoтчики ayyy !? .... Huh   
Hi admin, looks like some of your mining pools are not working. Maybe because the pool has not updating ?
and pls update the roadmap sir. I want to know more about your project because it looks interesting for me.
Same here, i tried to mine today its not working anymore. But please are clear to the people who are interested i also want to know the roadmap Cool. Its time to build a great community now!
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
What kind of irresponsible attitude to your project? Developers are you where?!?!?! At you the network was divided into two branches, and you already 12 hours can not solve this question. I'm shocked!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: