Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CryptoNightV7] ⚡ Electroneum Classic ⚡ - page 7. (Read 22888 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
lmfao. 

ETN must be doing something right to keep having all these pump and dump scams turn up every month or two to try and leech off their success.

The problem lies the fact that so many naive users buy those crap coins without even reading what the coin is all about. Just riding the hype and most of them are left bag holders of worthless coins. No one is to blame anyway but themselves. It's their own decision and money.
at some point any rookie must have to have his pizza moments in order to get a little experience in this things. each and everyone of us has had his share part of scam shitcoins in our portofolio  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I suggest you guys to spam Cryptopia like RYO Currency did after trying to take over Sumokoin,
they will list you too for sure Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
will there be a change in rewards for miners?
With each next block, the reward goes down!
Look here: http://etnc.baikalmine.com/?lang=en#pool_blocks
Activity: 60
will there be a change in rewards for miners?
Activity: 41
lmfao. 

ETN must be doing something right to keep having all these pump and dump scams turn up every month or two to try and leech off their success.

The problem lies the fact that so many naive users buy those crap coins without even reading what the coin is all about. Just riding the hype and most of them are left bag holders of worthless coins. No one is to blame anyway but themselves. It's their own decision and money.

in principle....yes you are right. But in practice, experienced crypto users have a duty to point out the OBVIOUS warning signs as well.... scams hurt crypto as a whole.

Luckily we are slowly transitioning  away from everyone throwing money at any fork that posts a few keys words.... and people are using more common sense. But we still need to make sure that new investors hear the whole story...and not just page after page of people shilling coins like this to try and scam some money off them.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Lol. Another scam coin looking to make a quick buck. A lot of what is said in the first post maybe true, but what is it exactly Electronium Classic offering apart from copy paste, nice premine for devs?

The website does not even work, no indication of who the devs are, roadmap is embarrassing etc = another copy paste shitcoin.

If you wanted to be taken a bit more seriously, you should have announced the project, set a date for launch and done a much better job with the ANN.

If you read the announcement through, you would have answered yourself with the 'nice premine for devs?'
ETN itself did go back supporting ASIC's, if you ask me, ETNC (v7 without ASIC's on the network) came right on time.

https://etnc.pool.yt - Goes well, we're up to 1100 blocks! Grin

I did read it properly?

“5% of total coins (1.05 billion) have been premined in block 1.”

Etnc came at the right time? Yeah, the right time for the devs maybe. They have made so little effort and added nothing, just a copy paste etn code. They even copy pasted their name. Lol.

If you want to mine something that is similar, at least mine Stellite which forked electronium but actually have proper devs and are making an effort Wink

and why the hell fucking website taken down?

Why do you think?

When it eventually does go up, it will no doubt be a copy paste template with little to no information about the team running it.
Activity: 99
and why the hell fucking website taken down?
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
How can I join the bounty program ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I wonder if your project is real or not. Your website is cannot be open. Please make sure you prepare everything properly first,
so many peoples will follow into your project because your project seems interesting for me. Good luck the Electroneum Classic team.
Activity: 62
wish good luck to the project! hope dev's team will focus on two first things to do : 1) windows GUI wallet 2) exchange listing (Tradeorge would be nice for beginning, their requirements are quite loyal for new coins). I believe the premined coins will be enough to make good start on exchange and attract the traders.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
with so many projects today, you'll never know who's totally legit or not. if you are a serious investor, you need to do a lil bit of digging. otherwise, you will lose your money in these projects that don't care about where you got your money.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
lmfao. 

Activity: 261
Merit: 101
I totally in into etnc as it give gpu and cpu miners even with 10 hash coins now 4 pools already decided to go a head and i know another pool who will as atm  these pool miners are now in the pools listed as above... i will suggest  altexchange and cryptopia . And a guiwallet and cli for windows as ppl wondering about thier mined coins other then that if that can be sorted asap youll be flying :)Also dont forget make this happen and your the main etn classic as you jumped in the right moment . Ppl dont trust it fully because of etnx so get that trust and go for moon it will work !!!!
Double strike)
Activity: 41
lmfao. 

Activity: 55
win wallet please  Huh

Win wallet is on its way dont worry
Activity: 4
CLASSIC.ETNMINERS POOL is LIVE

Live chat: https://classic.etnminers.com
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/C-peyBAXv8Ht_SCwmMfMIw

Shocked   0.1% Fee Shocked

https://classic.etnminers.com

=> Frankfurt server
=> Payment every minute
=> E-mail notification of miners down
=> SSL Ports enabled
=> XMR-Stak download available compiled with 0% fee
Activity: 72
win wallet please  Huh
I totally in into etnc as it give gpu and cpu miners even with 10 hash coins now 4 pools already decided to go a head and i know another pool who will as atm  these pool miners are now in the pools listed as above... i will suggest  altexchange and cryptopia . And a guiwallet and cli for windows as ppl wondering about thier mined coins other then that if that can be sorted asap youll be flying :)Also dont forget make this happen and your the main etn classic as you jumped in the right moment . Ppl dont trust it fully because of etnx so get that trust and go for moon it will work !!!!
I totally in into etnc as it give gpu and cpu miners even with 10 hash coins now 4 pools already decided to go a head and i know another pool who will as atm  these pool miners are now in the pools listed as above... i will suggest  altexchange and cryptopia . And a guiwallet and cli for windows as ppl wondering about thier mined coins other then that if that can be sorted asap youll be flying :)Also dont forget make this happen and your the main etn classic as you jumped in the right moment . Ppl dont trust it fully because of etnx so get that trust and go for moon it will work !!!!
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
this coin is a fork?
Is it planned to add this coin on Cryptopia?
Pages:
Jump to: