Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 41. (Read 46751 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I like the new appearance of site.
thank you, will continue to improve it this week
I don't use twitter, it annoy's me lol sorry ^_^ I don't mind voting I can do that no prob's and I don'tmind doing it numerous times either.

Other game's would be really awesome especially slot's as long as the price per spin is good, Satoshi Slot charge 50k Satoshi per spin (didn't realise that before I deposited 40k) now I can't get it back out becauseminimum withdrawal is 0.1BTC (with a withdrawal fee of 0.01BTC). I hate fee's especially when there 1 million satoshi!!

oh btw I love the redesign it' really nice :p
I know, I can't remember what spin site I was trying to play about a month ago, but each spin costed 200k satoshi, I deposited 150k satoshi, and the minimum withdrawal was 0.2 btc with a 0.006 fee, I was like, the fuck??? lol
many gamble sites have much higher fees than needed
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
I like the new appearance of site.
Activity: 252
I don't use twitter, it annoy's me lol sorry ^_^ I don't mind voting I can do that no prob's and I don'tmind doing it numerous times either.

Other game's would be really awesome especially slot's as long as the price per spin is good, Satoshi Slot charge 50k Satoshi per spin (didn't realise that before I deposited 40k) now I can't get it back out becauseminimum withdrawal is 0.1BTC (with a withdrawal fee of 0.01BTC). I hate fee's especially when there 1 million satoshi!!

I know, I can't remember what spin site I was trying to play about a month ago, but each spin costed 200k satoshi, I deposited 150k satoshi, and the minimum withdrawal was 0.2 btc with a 0.006 fee, I was like, the fuck??? lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

One million satoshi in transfer fee ? What a bloody ripoff.

Yeah, I wouldn´t mind playing a little game now and then. Slots would be good.

Good luck, g
Activity: 366

nice one galdur Smiley 100 days for ROI + whatever you sell the CS for :p

@xPooky

Are there any plan's to add a shop to spend the CS in? currently the only thing to do with them is sell them which seem's pointless atm (don't worry I know it will take time) but would be awesome to buy hashrate with that and have separate miners for each type.

Additionally what are the plan's for the dice game in the near future? Just dice or are you planning on adding others game soon? i.e minesweeper, slots, poker etc.?
i am planing to ad CS shop as soon as we hit bigger exchange, so we need to start anoying bittrex on twitter
I only had the dice code but will see if i can get other games
nice one galdur Smiley 100 days for ROI + whatever you sell the CS for :p

@xPooky

Are there any plan's to add a shop to spend the CS in? currently the only thing to do with them is sell them which seem's pointless atm (don't worry I know it will take time) but would be awesome to buy hashrate with that and have separate miners for each type.

Additionally what are the plan's for the dice game in the near future? Just dice or are you planning on adding others game soon? i.e minesweeper, slots, poker etc.?
This is looking pretty good.

Deposited about .08, mined about .008 so far in ten days plus 1800 Cryptospots, 1000 GH/s.

Good luck, g
We made small update to the overall design of the site and the ability for pool owners to add pool news, also few cheaters were banned, so don't forget multiple accounts is forbiden same as depositing just to increase next month reward. Another news is that currently calculations say that April BTC block reward will be 0.002929068 and there is still much time to increase.
seriously, some people have no moral's at all man, Iv'e deposited nearly 500k satoshi I think and I have spent every single one of them for the most part). I want to see this site succeed it's a brilliant game.

You could change the formula to avert this cheat I guess though such as deposit 75% of the actual amount spent rather than the amount deposited. People would stop doing it if they were not getting anything out of it.

Wallet's charge for sending transactions to the site anyway so they will technically just be losing out and not gaining anything.

Additionally less member's bigger reward per block so I'm happy either way ^_^
Few more cheaters on the list
Stop depositing just to increase the next month reward
if you deposit use it, no more deposits and then few hours after withdraws on same amount
few members are caught using this and everyone of them was warned (we sent them mails)
If this happens again you will be banned without further notice and lose all earnings and gh/s!
lol the irony is rather funny then I guess :p
I just got a referral (my 2nd one yay!!) and for a username it come up as unreffered, is that their actual username or is there some sort of bug in the referral system?
no bug, that is the actual username Smiley
I just got a referral (my 2nd one yay!!) and for a username it come up as unreffered, is that their actual username or is there some sort of bug in the referral system?
Hey, how do you disable or edit automatic withdrawal ? I managed to somehow set it without any withdrawal address.

xpooky, I´m stuck there. How do i edit that automatic withdrawal ? Somehow managed to save it with my username where the address should be.

Edit: Strike that. I see it´s open now. Good luck, g
there is a small error in that form, i am preparing update for the whole users dashboard and its almost ready

Nice. Apart from that minor glitch everything has been working just great here. Keep on hashing, g
Hey, how do you disable or edit automatic withdrawal ? I managed to somehow set it without any withdrawal address.

xpooky, I´m stuck there. How do i edit that automatic withdrawal ? Somehow managed to save it with my username where the address should be.

there is a small error in that form, i am preparing update for the whole users dashboard and its almost ready

so they are reffering themselves to their own account lol, some people are silly. I guess a few bad apples can spoil the pie though.
Pages:
Jump to: