Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 40. (Read 46751 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
How about 99.99999999% sale promotion?
lol
I was joking, k.

I'm just giving you suggestion for your next promotion.(if any Tongue)

Ok, ok, ok I will do you a solid 50% off all rig's for 168 hours (1 week)
lol
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Ok, ok, ok I will do you a solid 50% off all rig's for 168 hours (1 week)
Activity: 378
Activity: 433
How about 99.99999999% sale promotion?
I don't bite.
lol, anyway there will be no 100% promotion for anything Smiley Smiley Smiley
Aww Tongue

#DisappointedClub
We(user) can get the 15% deposit bonus only once or many times?

Next promotion: 100% Discount for upgrade and rigs Tongue
users get bonus on each deposit until 1st April
there will be no 100% bonus Smiley
Read it again Tongue
lol, anyway there will be no 100% promotion for anything Smiley Smiley Smiley
I don't bite.

Read it again Tongue
Our project is alive for almost 2 months now, so we decided to start the first promotion

Everyone that will deposit any amount(minimum deposit is 0.0005 BTC) during this promotion(ends 01.04.2015 00:00 EDT) will get 15% deposit bonus. Please do not abuse the reward system, if you don't plan to upgrade or purchase rigs do not deposit. Anyone that is caught to deposit just to get the bonus or increase the next month reward will be banned without any warning.

I don't bite.
Our project is alive for almost 2 months now, so we decided to start the first promotion

Everyone that will deposit any amount(minimum deposit is 0.0005 BTC) during this promotion(ends 01.04.2015 00:00 EDT) will get 15% deposit bonus. Please do not abuse the reward system, if you don't plan to upgrade or purchase rigs do not deposit. Anyone that is caught to deposit just to get the bonus or increase the next month reward will be banned without any warning.

Activity: 616
Yeah, I concur. It´s a good little game and churns along nicely. No complaints, I can withdraw when I want.

My stake is small, just 1000, but maybe I´ll send in more coin later. Good luck, galdur
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I have been a member since the site first went live. I am not up to high on the ghs. around 1100. spent about 5.3 to get there I think. Currently at .03 for withdraw. but going to reinvest just to see the site succedd. I really like the game and the concept. keep up the great work X
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi

I deposited 0.099 BTC to the address given (19PeoHJPKjLcGVS2dtNsEiebmGn5EkeGYA), it currently has 7 confirmations but it hasn't arrived into my account.

user: haitch

I saw a glimps of a message when I reloaded the deposit page:

[[address]]
We have received your deposit. It will be assigned once it gets 2 confirmations on the bitcoin network.
[[error]]

Any help with this would be great

Thanks
sometimes blockchain.info is a bit slow in processing, i am sure it will be done soon

They were in my account when I got up this morning.

Thank you

Thanks for the quick response, will check tomorrow.
no problem

EDIT: Your deposit should be credited now Smiley

They were in my account this morning when I got up.

Thank you
How are the virtual coins coming up?
well like i previously said they should be done around 1st april, have some other things first in queue(marketplace and faucet)
Activity: 433
How are the virtual coins coming up?
Hi

I deposited 0.099 BTC to the address given (19PeoHJPKjLcGVS2dtNsEiebmGn5EkeGYA), it currently has 7 confirmations but it hasn't arrived into my account.

[[address]]
We have received your deposit. It will be assigned once it gets 2 confirmations on the bitcoin network.
[[error]]

Thanks
sometimes blockchain.info is a bit slow in processing, i am sure it will be done soon

no problem

EDIT: Your deposit should be credited now Smiley
Hi

[[address]]
[[error]]

Thanks

Hi

[[address]]
[[error]]

Thanks
Hi

[[address]]
[[error]]

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: